Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in real life?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hmm...
Well, Books, books and more books, mostly horse books, but I have expanded since I think I have read almost every horse book written, and have over 1000, so have added Sci-Fi, dragons, anything supernatural, wiccan/witchan/pagan, some romance.

Breyer Horse Models, Trail of the Painted Ponies, Pokemon cards( weird one there)

Oh and Miniature Horses, I seem to collect them at leas,t we are up to 17 with our 5 foals this year. Gotta sell a few show foals later this summer after I figure out who stays.
Hmm...
Well, Books, books and more books, mostly horse books, but I have expanded since I think I have read almost every horse book written, and have over 1000, so have added Sci-Fi, dragons, anything supernatural, wiccan/witchan/pagan, some romance.

Breyer Horse Models, Trail of the Painted Ponies, Pokemon cards( weird one there)

Oh and Miniature Horses, I seem to collect them at leas,t we are up to 17 with our 5 foals this year. Gotta sell a few show foals later this summer after I figure out who stays.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
Coloring books and plushies owo
Coloring books and plushies owo
They/Them | Wishlist | Art Blog
dJd2Y36.gif
Pop Vinyls, nerdy statues, crap with dragons on it, and artworks by artists from Cons. Anything related to WInter Soldier, too, it's like a sickness. xD
Pop Vinyls, nerdy statues, crap with dragons on it, and artworks by artists from Cons. Anything related to WInter Soldier, too, it's like a sickness. xD
QjL7JNU.pngtumblr_o9gvjeARQk1u9ymyzo10_r1_250.png
Oh man... What don't I have? Some of its kinda sad XD

-game posters (the ones you get with games, in the case and stuff)
-cardboard boxes of electronic purchases (I'm afraid I'll have to take them back and not have the box...)
-horse figurines from when I was small
-books... Just. Books. Agh so many!
-hoodies
-my photography (I don't discard pictures. Ever)
-root bear and Snapple apple bottles
-snacks for the 3am munchies
-manga
-fish stuff (like food and tanks)
-just fish in general. I would have a lot more if I had the room
-all my highschool senior stuff
Edit: forgot that I also collect fortunes!

... What don't I hoard?
Oh man... What don't I have? Some of its kinda sad XD

-game posters (the ones you get with games, in the case and stuff)
-cardboard boxes of electronic purchases (I'm afraid I'll have to take them back and not have the box...)
-horse figurines from when I was small
-books... Just. Books. Agh so many!
-hoodies
-my photography (I don't discard pictures. Ever)
-root bear and Snapple apple bottles
-snacks for the 3am munchies
-manga
-fish stuff (like food and tanks)
-just fish in general. I would have a lot more if I had the room
-all my highschool senior stuff
Edit: forgot that I also collect fortunes!

... What don't I hoard?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
I don't collect anything (it's just more crap to dust) or keep things I'm no longer using.
I do have a lot of books and older videogames but I don't really consider myself to hoard or collect them. I get the ones I want to read/play and, if they are good, keep them.

However somehow I've ended up with an entire small dresser filled with parrot toys and toy parts. (That is; toys for parrots, not toys of parrots.)
I like to keep a lot on hand since you need to rotate them out as they are destroyed or the bird gets bored of them so I've gradually amassed a, frankly, ridiculous number of toy bits for one tiny bird.
Though I did use the extra beads to make her a tiny ball pit, which she loves and is adorable.
I don't collect anything (it's just more crap to dust) or keep things I'm no longer using.
I do have a lot of books and older videogames but I don't really consider myself to hoard or collect them. I get the ones I want to read/play and, if they are good, keep them.

However somehow I've ended up with an entire small dresser filled with parrot toys and toy parts. (That is; toys for parrots, not toys of parrots.)
I like to keep a lot on hand since you need to rotate them out as they are destroyed or the bird gets bored of them so I've gradually amassed a, frankly, ridiculous number of toy bits for one tiny bird.
Though I did use the extra beads to make her a tiny ball pit, which she loves and is adorable.
...Thumbtacks.
Yes, I don't know why. I keep them all in a little area on my corkboard.
(ps. i actually stepped on one Thursday and it was really hard to walk for about a day xD)
also: I collect dragons irl, i have a few pictures of some of them on my twitter.
...Thumbtacks.
Yes, I don't know why. I keep them all in a little area on my corkboard.
(ps. i actually stepped on one Thursday and it was really hard to walk for about a day xD)
also: I collect dragons irl, i have a few pictures of some of them on my twitter.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
I hoard makeup (I really have way too much) and Pokemon plush and Nintendo games and Lush products. I have enough Lush products to last a lifetime. :3c
I hoard makeup (I really have way too much) and Pokemon plush and Nintendo games and Lush products. I have enough Lush products to last a lifetime. :3c
ab29de8d8da9ba48e52cc1ee1f24a2c8-d4sr0qe_zpsclgpiwdm.png
Books. So many books. Also, stuffed animals. I've donated some of my old ones to charity organisations, and managed to store some away on the attic to donate them later, though I did that with a heavy heart. Those eyes. Those smiles. How can I just put them away? The number of stuffed animals in my room is growing more and more, and I just can't help it. They're too damn adorable.

Also, while I'm not really hoarding them, I have a slight obsession with rubber ducks, and whenever I see one in a store? You can bet that I will buy that thing without hesitating even once.
Books. So many books. Also, stuffed animals. I've donated some of my old ones to charity organisations, and managed to store some away on the attic to donate them later, though I did that with a heavy heart. Those eyes. Those smiles. How can I just put them away? The number of stuffed animals in my room is growing more and more, and I just can't help it. They're too damn adorable.

Also, while I'm not really hoarding them, I have a slight obsession with rubber ducks, and whenever I see one in a store? You can bet that I will buy that thing without hesitating even once.
iIrk1Wj.png
i collect pokemon plushies, and little bottles !! (i have bottles on necklaces .. bottles with spacey liquid in them .. bottles with plants in them ...)

@Kojnom

ive always wanted to start collecting that stuff too (the skulls+feathers) !!! i love those kinds of things too, tbh .. ;o;
i collect pokemon plushies, and little bottles !! (i have bottles on necklaces .. bottles with spacey liquid in them .. bottles with plants in them ...)

@Kojnom

ive always wanted to start collecting that stuff too (the skulls+feathers) !!! i love those kinds of things too, tbh .. ;o;
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
FABRIC. I love fabric.

I'm a quilter, so when I see nice fabric im like yes hello i am here.

Walk into Joanns for a quick stop for one cosplay thing, exit Joanns 3 hours later with several precuts and a new quilt book. I must be stopped.
FABRIC. I love fabric.

I'm a quilter, so when I see nice fabric im like yes hello i am here.

Walk into Joanns for a quick stop for one cosplay thing, exit Joanns 3 hours later with several precuts and a new quilt book. I must be stopped.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15