Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in real life?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Burdona:

...isn't the point of Tsum Tsums to stack them into a pyramid, though? So if you're doing that with them, then technically they're not pointless! XD

I happen to have a very cute Boba Fett Tsum Tsum and I'm planning to get a Captain Phasma one at some point, since I'm currently trying to collect as much Phasma merchandise as I can. What kind of Tsum Tsums do you have?

@Brenning:

Hey, I've got a Boba Fett Tsum Tsum too! ^^
@Burdona:

...isn't the point of Tsum Tsums to stack them into a pyramid, though? So if you're doing that with them, then technically they're not pointless! XD

I happen to have a very cute Boba Fett Tsum Tsum and I'm planning to get a Captain Phasma one at some point, since I'm currently trying to collect as much Phasma merchandise as I can. What kind of Tsum Tsums do you have?

@Brenning:

Hey, I've got a Boba Fett Tsum Tsum too! ^^
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
D&D Characters
I can't look through more than five drawing in my messy room before encountering another character sheet. I think I have a problem...
D&D Characters
I can't look through more than five drawing in my messy room before encountering another character sheet. I think I have a problem...
~Formerly a member of Arcane~
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@MythGriffin24

...You've got me there. xD
I suppose it's more a matter of the sheer number that's a problem. It's, uh.. not a very stable pyramid anymore.

While I don't collect every single one that comes out, I do have... well, a lot. I have the full collections of Winnie the Pooh, Nightmare Before Christmas, Big Hero 6, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inside Out, and Lilo and Stitch (but only the US release of that. I desperately want to get my hands on the Tsum Tsums from the Japan release; they have Pleakley, Leroy, and Dr. Hamsterviel in addition to the ones later released in the US). I'm currently working on getting the full Zootopia collection without paying too much to the people who buy them out to raise the prices.

Then I do have a few tsum tsums from the Snow White and Little Mermaid collections, and a couple versions of some of the classic Disney characters (Daisy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, etc.)

...so... uh. Yeah. I got sucked in really hard. They're just so cute! I don't think I've ever liked a styled series like this as much as I do.
@MythGriffin24

...You've got me there. xD
I suppose it's more a matter of the sheer number that's a problem. It's, uh.. not a very stable pyramid anymore.

While I don't collect every single one that comes out, I do have... well, a lot. I have the full collections of Winnie the Pooh, Nightmare Before Christmas, Big Hero 6, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inside Out, and Lilo and Stitch (but only the US release of that. I desperately want to get my hands on the Tsum Tsums from the Japan release; they have Pleakley, Leroy, and Dr. Hamsterviel in addition to the ones later released in the US). I'm currently working on getting the full Zootopia collection without paying too much to the people who buy them out to raise the prices.

Then I do have a few tsum tsums from the Snow White and Little Mermaid collections, and a couple versions of some of the classic Disney characters (Daisy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, etc.)

...so... uh. Yeah. I got sucked in really hard. They're just so cute! I don't think I've ever liked a styled series like this as much as I do.
Books
And toys
And plushies
And DS/3DS games
And paper. Used, drawn on paper. I even have it taped to my walls.
Books
And toys
And plushies
And DS/3DS games
And paper. Used, drawn on paper. I even have it taped to my walls.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Amiibo.
Amiibo.
eUUTgQH.png
-plushies
-dragon things. I'm v picky about what gets into my collection though
-buttons !!
-ds/3ds games
-books
-shiny things that look rad
-amiibos
-plushies
-dragon things. I'm v picky about what gets into my collection though
-buttons !!
-ds/3ds games
-books
-shiny things that look rad
-amiibos
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
student loans
student loans
Bones.
Bones.
CYT4VFx.png
my mom is a hoarder
I collect anything horse related but somethings I say no too cause it doesn't fit my standards so technically, not hoarding but... they'll never leave once it comes in my room
my mom is a hoarder
I collect anything horse related but somethings I say no too cause it doesn't fit my standards so technically, not hoarding but... they'll never leave once it comes in my room
WaBL9Eh.png
-Many, many art supplies; brushes, paints anything that I needed and used/liked
-Piggy banks from every place I've visited, and 2 of them hold like 3 dollars worth of pennys lol
-Pokémon cards
-Keychains, anything that was cheap and looked nice :3
-Books! And Manga :'D
-Flannels
-Many, many art supplies; brushes, paints anything that I needed and used/liked
-Piggy banks from every place I've visited, and 2 of them hold like 3 dollars worth of pennys lol
-Pokémon cards
-Keychains, anything that was cheap and looked nice :3
-Books! And Manga :'D
-Flannels
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15