Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in real life?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Rough Precious and Semi-Precious gemstones. Warcraft memorabilia. Anime figures.

That kinda stuff. My best stone would be a small teardrop cabochon of Labradorite.
Rough Precious and Semi-Precious gemstones. Warcraft memorabilia. Anime figures.

That kinda stuff. My best stone would be a small teardrop cabochon of Labradorite.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
stationery, art supplies, notebooks, and anatomy books!
stationery, art supplies, notebooks, and anatomy books!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Cats.
Cats.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Ferrero Rocher stickers ; ;
Ferrero Rocher stickers ; ;
IjJJeTN.png
Blankets, especially the soft fuzzy ones
Blankets, especially the soft fuzzy ones
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
I hoard rocks, gems, teas, anything fox related, and I have a feeling I may soon start to hoard horse related stuff but I'll only hoard like figurines that look nice in order to keep myself under control.

I hoard rocks, gems, teas, anything fox related, and I have a feeling I may soon start to hoard horse related stuff but I'll only hoard like figurines that look nice in order to keep myself under control.

dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
I collect those touristy smooshed pennies you get from those hand crank things at places you visit. It started as a cheap souvenir from a theme park, and now I try to collect them from places I've visited! :3 They're cheap, and don't take up a lot of space, and it's fun to look through them once in a while to reminisce!

Other than that, I have a collection of old bottles. My grandpa was the best at spotting things in the woods. When he passed, my grandma was going to throw them out, and I just couldn't take that. I have them in my kitchen. :3
I collect those touristy smooshed pennies you get from those hand crank things at places you visit. It started as a cheap souvenir from a theme park, and now I try to collect them from places I've visited! :3 They're cheap, and don't take up a lot of space, and it's fun to look through them once in a while to reminisce!

Other than that, I have a collection of old bottles. My grandpa was the best at spotting things in the woods. When he passed, my grandma was going to throw them out, and I just couldn't take that. I have them in my kitchen. :3
Rocks, scarves, and.. Fortunes. Like the slips of paper from those cookies? I've been saving them since 5.. A pretty big stash I have imo. Still collect them.
Rocks, scarves, and.. Fortunes. Like the slips of paper from those cookies? I've been saving them since 5.. A pretty big stash I have imo. Still collect them.
MVxSTuW.jpg
merchandise of my special interests!!
merchandise of my special interests!!
Illustration.png
Books, National Geographic magazines, art supplies, and nail polish.
Books, National Geographic magazines, art supplies, and nail polish.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15