Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in real life?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
*Glances at room*
Mostly books, but also statues of dragons, anything bird related, and polished stones. It appears as though I'm starting to collect posters.
*Shrinks lower* and video games...
*Glances at room*
Mostly books, but also statues of dragons, anything bird related, and polished stones. It appears as though I'm starting to collect posters.
*Shrinks lower* and video games...
Pens 0.0

So many pens and pencils good gods.
Pens 0.0

So many pens and pencils good gods.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
Jewely! I adore jewelry, the shinier and sparklier the better! I have jewelry that ranges from cheap lab made stuff to thousand dollar diamonds. SHINY. I don't have a lot because I'm really picky about the style of jewelry but my collection is growing! And polished rocks and gemstones too. I love those polished rocks that you can pick out yourself and buy small $5 baggies of them.

And uuhhhh...tacky peacock stuff lol I have 3 shelves of tacky peacock crap and random junk that kind of matches it. Hey, the stuff might be tacky but it's pretty as heck!

Finally, comic books and nerdy crap! I have soooooo many comics, most of which I inherited from my dad when he died. He had thousands but a flood in our basement lowered it down to only a few hundred...And a bunch of manga, zoid models, transformers stuff, My little ponies...I'm a 27 year old woman....Here is a picture of my nerd room where I keep my comics and collectibles. Ignore my super cute pink treadmill. Most of my comic books I keep in decorated boxes (like that polka dot box that large pony is standing on) because they are single issues. I only keep volumes out on the shelves.
Nerd_zpsgokxpaac.jpg
Jewely! I adore jewelry, the shinier and sparklier the better! I have jewelry that ranges from cheap lab made stuff to thousand dollar diamonds. SHINY. I don't have a lot because I'm really picky about the style of jewelry but my collection is growing! And polished rocks and gemstones too. I love those polished rocks that you can pick out yourself and buy small $5 baggies of them.

And uuhhhh...tacky peacock stuff lol I have 3 shelves of tacky peacock crap and random junk that kind of matches it. Hey, the stuff might be tacky but it's pretty as heck!

Finally, comic books and nerdy crap! I have soooooo many comics, most of which I inherited from my dad when he died. He had thousands but a flood in our basement lowered it down to only a few hundred...And a bunch of manga, zoid models, transformers stuff, My little ponies...I'm a 27 year old woman....Here is a picture of my nerd room where I keep my comics and collectibles. Ignore my super cute pink treadmill. Most of my comic books I keep in decorated boxes (like that polka dot box that large pony is standing on) because they are single issues. I only keep volumes out on the shelves.
Nerd_zpsgokxpaac.jpg
35926373122_694d352be7_b.jpg
Rocks and minerals, books, dragon statuettes, shells, art supplies, Star Wars stuff...

Lots of things, and most of it is expensive ;_;
Rocks and minerals, books, dragon statuettes, shells, art supplies, Star Wars stuff...

Lots of things, and most of it is expensive ;_;
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
so many rocks , plushies , i got several jars of lucky stars , and im starting to collect bones from animals :D
so many rocks , plushies , i got several jars of lucky stars , and im starting to collect bones from animals :D
image.png
Tarot decks and cool rocks. I've got my eye on the Mary El Tarot now.
Tarot decks and cool rocks. I've got my eye on the Mary El Tarot now.
juniperprance_zps93234548.gif
Chucky stuff, and Darth Maul stuff as well.
Chucky stuff, and Darth Maul stuff as well.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Books. I need a new bookshelf because mine is currently overflowing.

Rocks. I used to do this more when I was little, but I still go in shops to buy cool rocks and pick them up in random places.

Schoolwork. I have a habit of not throwing away/recycling old papers, so I have a pile of old (useless) work in the corner of my closet.

I used to collect beanie babies. I don't have as many now, but they still fill a shelf above my bed.

Art supplies! I have way too many sets of pencils (if that's even possible) and other stuff that I don't use. I love buying and recieving art supplies because they look so pretty and I imagine what I could use them for and then they just sit on my desk unused.
Books. I need a new bookshelf because mine is currently overflowing.

Rocks. I used to do this more when I was little, but I still go in shops to buy cool rocks and pick them up in random places.

Schoolwork. I have a habit of not throwing away/recycling old papers, so I have a pile of old (useless) work in the corner of my closet.

I used to collect beanie babies. I don't have as many now, but they still fill a shelf above my bed.

Art supplies! I have way too many sets of pencils (if that's even possible) and other stuff that I don't use. I love buying and recieving art supplies because they look so pretty and I imagine what I could use them for and then they just sit on my desk unused.
@RabidFawn I collect plushies too! I have some from when I was little, to recent gifts to ones I still buy.

Rocks I find aesthetically appealing, jewellery.
@RabidFawn I collect plushies too! I have some from when I was little, to recent gifts to ones I still buy.

Rocks I find aesthetically appealing, jewellery.
xe/xyr/xem
*Figurines and Dolls (about 13.5 bjds, a heap of Monster Highs, the odd Figma, several TMNT and BioShock figures)
*Journals (I'm a sucker for them. I fill them out and put them in boxes)
*Books (I've started stacking them in piles because I've run out of room in the bookcase. Also, Kindle is a lifesaver)
*Art supplies. You never know when you'll need some charcoal lol
*Comics, mostly TMNT and Saga
*Letters from my friends
*Figurines and Dolls (about 13.5 bjds, a heap of Monster Highs, the odd Figma, several TMNT and BioShock figures)
*Journals (I'm a sucker for them. I fill them out and put them in boxes)
*Books (I've started stacking them in piles because I've run out of room in the bookcase. Also, Kindle is a lifesaver)
*Art supplies. You never know when you'll need some charcoal lol
*Comics, mostly TMNT and Saga
*Letters from my friends
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15