Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in real life?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Aha...

-Books, first off. One day I shall own enough books to essentially have a personal library, I swear. Considering secondhand stores and library sales it won't be that hard, I think.

-TsumTsums. I just have this massive pyramid of the tiny plush tubes. They're so pointless, but so cute!

-I don't actively collect them anymore, but I do still own my Yu-Gi-Oh! card collection. 1000+ cards meticulously organized and stored in a spongebob tin... I could technically sell them, but the art is so cool and I'm a sap for nostalgia.

-Figurines of any sort. I have WAY too many figurines. Wooden ones, plastic ones (usually Funko Pop), metal ones, glass ones, ceramic ones, across a ridiculously wide range of subjects.

Then, in smaller collections that don't really require much in terms of explanation: DVDs, Coins, Notebooks, Disney merch in general, and also more specifically Stitch merchandise.

Can you collect collections? Once actually describing them I'm realizing I have a lot more than I realized, OTL

Aha...

-Books, first off. One day I shall own enough books to essentially have a personal library, I swear. Considering secondhand stores and library sales it won't be that hard, I think.

-TsumTsums. I just have this massive pyramid of the tiny plush tubes. They're so pointless, but so cute!

-I don't actively collect them anymore, but I do still own my Yu-Gi-Oh! card collection. 1000+ cards meticulously organized and stored in a spongebob tin... I could technically sell them, but the art is so cool and I'm a sap for nostalgia.

-Figurines of any sort. I have WAY too many figurines. Wooden ones, plastic ones (usually Funko Pop), metal ones, glass ones, ceramic ones, across a ridiculously wide range of subjects.

Then, in smaller collections that don't really require much in terms of explanation: DVDs, Coins, Notebooks, Disney merch in general, and also more specifically Stitch merchandise.

Can you collect collections? Once actually describing them I'm realizing I have a lot more than I realized, OTL

[color=#201153]I hoard... - flight feathers that A) are in good condition and B) were naturally shed by my budgies - shiny coins - actually any coin is good - rocks - turquoise - books Gosh, when I write that out, it makes me sound like a dragon or something xD Also [quote name="Vistron" date=2016-06-18 19:25:15] Fortunes. Like the slips of paper from those cookies? I've been saving them since 5.. A pretty big stash I have imo. Still collect them. [/quote] [color=#201153]I started saving them only recently, unlike the person who posted this. I feel as if I keep the paper, the fortune remains/becomes true? Idk, I'm weird.
I hoard...
- flight feathers that A) are in good condition and B) were naturally shed by my budgies
- shiny coins
- actually any coin is good
- rocks
- turquoise
- books
Gosh, when I write that out, it makes me sound like a dragon or something xD

Also
Vistron wrote on 2016-06-18:
Fortunes. Like the slips of paper from those cookies? I've been saving them since 5.. A pretty big stash I have imo. Still collect them.
I started saving them only recently, unlike the person who posted this. I feel as if I keep the paper, the fortune remains/becomes true? Idk, I'm weird.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
*looks around room* *grabs list*

for time saving purposes, if it's a lego set that is either from lego chima or just has wings on it then i probably have it (i've got 5 lego dragons. in my room. right now.)
i also keep a lot of dinosaur stuff as well
*looks around room* *grabs list*

for time saving purposes, if it's a lego set that is either from lego chima or just has wings on it then i probably have it (i've got 5 lego dragons. in my room. right now.)
i also keep a lot of dinosaur stuff as well
unknown.png
everything

but seriously

drawings that people draw for me, little memories (tickets to movies and the such), cool rocks, tiny glass figurines, plastic cats, tape, scissors, pencils, pens, boxes, bags, stupid things/cool knicknacks (I bought this turkey picture with a 'Happy Thanksgiving' sign below it from the dollarstore; but the Happy Thanksgiving was... upside down. Best thing I've ever bought. I live for those kindof things)

I could go on and on but that's the jist
everything

but seriously

drawings that people draw for me, little memories (tickets to movies and the such), cool rocks, tiny glass figurines, plastic cats, tape, scissors, pencils, pens, boxes, bags, stupid things/cool knicknacks (I bought this turkey picture with a 'Happy Thanksgiving' sign below it from the dollarstore; but the Happy Thanksgiving was... upside down. Best thing I've ever bought. I live for those kindof things)

I could go on and on but that's the jist
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@Burdona
I had no interest in Tsum Tsum until I saw two specific ones: Boba Fett and Stitch. And then they added Marvel Tsum Tsums...

Curse you, Disney marketing people!
@Burdona
I had no interest in Tsum Tsum until I saw two specific ones: Boba Fett and Stitch. And then they added Marvel Tsum Tsums...

Curse you, Disney marketing people!
Formerly known as Brenning.
hmm mostly i hoard sea glass and pokemon plushies!!
hmm mostly i hoard sea glass and pokemon plushies!!
Books and video games :p
Books and video games :p
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Lots and lots of stuffed animals, pencils and pens that I take a liking to
Lots and lots of stuffed animals, pencils and pens that I take a liking to
8KQEK1m.png
Hmm....

- Sketchbooks
- Pens
- Pencils
- A video game called Suikoden. I have like 4 copies atm. All the first game, lol.
- I would eventually love to collect anything and everything Star Wars.
Hmm....

- Sketchbooks
- Pens
- Pencils
- A video game called Suikoden. I have like 4 copies atm. All the first game, lol.
- I would eventually love to collect anything and everything Star Wars.
I hoard small animal skulls, their feet and their feathers or tails.... yeah.... I'm really into stuff like that (i have around 60 of all those together)

Oh and rocks and seashells from wherever beaches i go to every summer and have great memories, i have around 500grams of teeny tiny rocks and seashells by now
I hoard small animal skulls, their feet and their feathers or tails.... yeah.... I'm really into stuff like that (i have around 60 of all those together)

Oh and rocks and seashells from wherever beaches i go to every summer and have great memories, i have around 500grams of teeny tiny rocks and seashells by now
he/him 23 +10 fr time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15