Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 655 656
happy pride month!!! especially to my fellow enbies and aces <3 i love how queer our silly dragon game is
happy pride month!!! especially to my fellow enbies and aces <3 i love how queer our silly dragon game is
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
will liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
Happy Pride everyone! Take care.
Happy Pride everyone! Take care.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
Happy Pride Month everyone!
Happy Pride Month everyone!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Happy Pride, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
Happy Pride, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!
D4LiygC.png
Happy pride month everyone! From an older queer, between the celebrating please take time to remember that the first Pride was a riot, and that we must continue to fight for the rights of all queer people around the world. We have nothing to lose but our chains friends, and a whole world to win :)
Happy pride month everyone! From an older queer, between the celebrating please take time to remember that the first Pride was a riot, and that we must continue to fight for the rights of all queer people around the world. We have nothing to lose but our chains friends, and a whole world to win :)
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=5]Happy Pride Month! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=5][/center] [center]I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Pride Month! [/center]
Happy Pride Month!
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Pride Month!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Happy Pride, friends! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
Happy Pride, friends!
I love friend requests and PMs!

They/Them (Agender flag) Disabled (New disabled flag)
Intersex (Intersex flag) D9xaprH.png
Asexual (Asexual flag) Cane User (New disabled flag)
Adult Player (Arcane flight) ADHD (Neurodiversity flag)
Married jccRWgS.png
Happy pride month!! Hope everyone has a good month :DD
Happy pride month!! Hope everyone has a good month :DD
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rUoKR6y.png
So Ill do I thing where Ill give the timeline of a person in history who was LGBTQ+
Once a day. so everyday there will be a new person under this trend. ummm unless
I miss a day,But I'll make it up hehehe

1st person on this list!!

Miss Major Griffin-Gracy(She/Her)(age 77)
She is a pretty Black Trans woman

she was born on October 25, 1946 in Chicago
She came out to her parents when she was a teen, and her parents sadly...enrolled her in therapy and took her to Church
She was expelled from collage for dressing in traditional feminine clothes,she lost her home cause her parents did accept her(I cant believe that, Thats so sad)

however she did get gender-affirming surgery in like 1950 something

She fought for LGBTQ+ and got
Women of the Year in 2021 and also a few other rewards

She had 5 kids, she gave birth to her eldest, adopted 3 kids and in 2021 Griffen-grace and her partner Announced they will give birth.

So Ill do I thing where Ill give the timeline of a person in history who was LGBTQ+
Once a day. so everyday there will be a new person under this trend. ummm unless
I miss a day,But I'll make it up hehehe

1st person on this list!!

Miss Major Griffin-Gracy(She/Her)(age 77)
She is a pretty Black Trans woman

she was born on October 25, 1946 in Chicago
She came out to her parents when she was a teen, and her parents sadly...enrolled her in therapy and took her to Church
She was expelled from collage for dressing in traditional feminine clothes,she lost her home cause her parents did accept her(I cant believe that, Thats so sad)

however she did get gender-affirming surgery in like 1950 something

She fought for LGBTQ+ and got
Women of the Year in 2021 and also a few other rewards

She had 5 kids, she gave birth to her eldest, adopted 3 kids and in 2021 Griffen-grace and her partner Announced they will give birth.

0DJvxSf.pngQetF0Qf.pngG8AyR6r.png7FieAqK.pnggUe2de3.pnggzlHZ53.pngKV5d5h7.pngkHBaXec.pngIMG-3595.pngQk0VB5d.pngFBhgews.pngN80zj2R.png

ePOliyb.pngWgtI6jM.pngUntitled405-20240605163346.pngUntitled405-20240605163511.pngUntitled405-20240605163447.png
@TobyKing

Thank you for this. What an amazing woman :)
@TobyKing

Thank you for this. What an amazing woman :)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 655 656