Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
*excited squees of joy from a nearby trash can*

This is exactly what I've needed, so glad I ventured onto the forums today!

-I'm a huge sucker for the art style and the animation, but I absolutely adore the cast too. Love seeing how they interact with each other~ Plus I really like the OPs/ENDs for both seasons and pretty much all of the OST.

-Ah yes, the dreaded 'Favorite Character' question.
There's really only a few characters that I'm not particularly fond of (lookin at you, trash dad). Yato, Yukine, Hiyori, Bishamon, Kazuma, Ebisu, Daikoku and Kofuku are all favorites of mine. (so like, nearly every character? yes. because i can never decide with these questions ;-; )
As for favorite chapter/episode though, I really enjoyed the manga chapter when Yato, Yukine, and Hiyori went to Capypa Land~ (I'm so weak for these types of episodes/chapters...)

-I marathoned both anime seasons recently and I'm caught up on the manga now! (There is a strong need to see what happens next @_@ )

-"What would you wish for?"
Hmm... Can I wish for trash dad to leave?

Also, could I be added to the pinglist for hub/anime/manga updates? <3
*excited squees of joy from a nearby trash can*

This is exactly what I've needed, so glad I ventured onto the forums today!

-I'm a huge sucker for the art style and the animation, but I absolutely adore the cast too. Love seeing how they interact with each other~ Plus I really like the OPs/ENDs for both seasons and pretty much all of the OST.

-Ah yes, the dreaded 'Favorite Character' question.
There's really only a few characters that I'm not particularly fond of (lookin at you, trash dad). Yato, Yukine, Hiyori, Bishamon, Kazuma, Ebisu, Daikoku and Kofuku are all favorites of mine. (so like, nearly every character? yes. because i can never decide with these questions ;-; )
As for favorite chapter/episode though, I really enjoyed the manga chapter when Yato, Yukine, and Hiyori went to Capypa Land~ (I'm so weak for these types of episodes/chapters...)

-I marathoned both anime seasons recently and I'm caught up on the manga now! (There is a strong need to see what happens next @_@ )

-"What would you wish for?"
Hmm... Can I wish for trash dad to leave?

Also, could I be added to the pinglist for hub/anime/manga updates? <3
@Halsha @AlyWolf

((Added you both in the ping list! Thanks a bunch! :D

Welcome Aly! I'm glad you stumbled in this too xD
Feel free to talk about the manga in here with mind of any spoiler material~ I binge read that thing for two nights one Christmas and wow...it was something. There were some scary material in some panels. And oh yeah, I'm afraid of what'll happen next .-. MY OTP's LIFE IS ON THE LINE!

That's the same list of favourites I have too. If we were to make a family tree, Yukine's the son, Yato and Hiyori the parents, Daikoku and Kofuku the aunt and uncle, and Bishamon and Kazuma are probably the aunt and uncle as well, Ebisu a god parent or little bro. Tenjin be their grandpa or something hahah!
I'd add trash dad in my faves, as well as Nora. They make good villains, so I love them for being that good at making us hate them.

Yeeee~ That OVA exceeded my expectations! The anime did a great job at adding some of our favourite characters even though they weren't initially there in the manga.

Heheh. Me too. I just came back from reading a trash dad theory actually. He's too good of a villain to leave so soon...plus what would happen to Yato and Nora then?
@Halsha @AlyWolf

((Added you both in the ping list! Thanks a bunch! :D

Welcome Aly! I'm glad you stumbled in this too xD
Feel free to talk about the manga in here with mind of any spoiler material~ I binge read that thing for two nights one Christmas and wow...it was something. There were some scary material in some panels. And oh yeah, I'm afraid of what'll happen next .-. MY OTP's LIFE IS ON THE LINE!

That's the same list of favourites I have too. If we were to make a family tree, Yukine's the son, Yato and Hiyori the parents, Daikoku and Kofuku the aunt and uncle, and Bishamon and Kazuma are probably the aunt and uncle as well, Ebisu a god parent or little bro. Tenjin be their grandpa or something hahah!
I'd add trash dad in my faves, as well as Nora. They make good villains, so I love them for being that good at making us hate them.

Yeeee~ That OVA exceeded my expectations! The anime did a great job at adding some of our favourite characters even though they weren't initially there in the manga.

Heheh. Me too. I just came back from reading a trash dad theory actually. He's too good of a villain to leave so soon...plus what would happen to Yato and Nora then?
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@LordYato

Yato-sama! Add me to the pinglist~
@LordYato

Yato-sama! Add me to the pinglist~
3e4.gif
@RealmReaper
(( Heard ya loud and clear~ and I gladly added you in! ^^
@RealmReaper
(( Heard ya loud and clear~ and I gladly added you in! ^^
@Marduk
Ahhh thank you very much!!!
I kinda wish I was more expressive in general in my photos ^^' I've actually been praised for my 'dollface' in a lolita shoot I had with a really cool photographer, apparently he showed my pictures off to a bunch of well-known cosplayers and photographers too which was nice since I generally look like a squashed toad without make-up and the right angles x)
Oh and yeah I'm really picky with wigs and contacts and you can't imagine how hard those were to find x.x Its especially hard when you're not sure how the contacts are gonna look on your actual eyes too but I really love the colour and design on these ones!

@LordYato Yess put me on the list!
@Marduk
Ahhh thank you very much!!!
I kinda wish I was more expressive in general in my photos ^^' I've actually been praised for my 'dollface' in a lolita shoot I had with a really cool photographer, apparently he showed my pictures off to a bunch of well-known cosplayers and photographers too which was nice since I generally look like a squashed toad without make-up and the right angles x)
Oh and yeah I'm really picky with wigs and contacts and you can't imagine how hard those were to find x.x Its especially hard when you're not sure how the contacts are gonna look on your actual eyes too but I really love the colour and design on these ones!

@LordYato Yess put me on the list!
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo10_r1_75sq.gif
@Citrouille
(( I type like a snail sometimes. Aight! Added you in! :D
@Citrouille
(( I type like a snail sometimes. Aight! Added you in! :D
@LordYato
Went back and edited that post! It was pretty late, so I guess it slipped my mind >_<

Lol, yeah, I basically ended up doing the same XD Pretty much did nothing but read for two days, and now there I was, sitting beside myself 'cause my friend hasn't really been reading/watching it (a lot of internal screaming was happening)
Also, for OTPs, I'm such Yatori trash. Put me in the garbage where I belong.

Love that family tree, btw! So cute ;u;
As for Nora and trash dad, I agree that character wise I think that they're really well done! It's sort of like a love/hate thing for me, in that sense.

Yaaasss!! I was so excited when I found out they made that chapter into one of the OVAs! There was just one small thing I was sad to see get altered, but the rest of it was great~

Theories are always fun/interesting to read!
And yeah, how that would affect them is a constant concern too...

(Also, sorry if I take a while to respond, my classes for this quarter just started back up so I'll be gone all day!)
@LordYato
Went back and edited that post! It was pretty late, so I guess it slipped my mind >_<

Lol, yeah, I basically ended up doing the same XD Pretty much did nothing but read for two days, and now there I was, sitting beside myself 'cause my friend hasn't really been reading/watching it (a lot of internal screaming was happening)
Also, for OTPs, I'm such Yatori trash. Put me in the garbage where I belong.

Love that family tree, btw! So cute ;u;
As for Nora and trash dad, I agree that character wise I think that they're really well done! It's sort of like a love/hate thing for me, in that sense.

Yaaasss!! I was so excited when I found out they made that chapter into one of the OVAs! There was just one small thing I was sad to see get altered, but the rest of it was great~

Theories are always fun/interesting to read!
And yeah, how that would affect them is a constant concern too...

(Also, sorry if I take a while to respond, my classes for this quarter just started back up so I'll be gone all day!)
@AlyWolf
(( Oh! I didn't think you had anything spoilery? But it's cool thanks! xD
I usually idle here so I take a while to respond too! I usually check in often to transmute me some goo and sometimes I don't log on until hours later even though it says I'm Idling.

I feel ya!! I'm so glad I have a little sister to internally scream with. But she didn't read the manga and had only watched the anime, though I make sure I update her with anything new because she loves it as much as I do. Though I think I go way overboard with it sometimes.
I'm terribly KazuBisha trash. Please if you have any Yatori trash fics for please, please recommend me any. I've been searching for any good ones to balance my hmmm KazuBisha trash.

OH! Did you know it's going to be Yatori Week soon? I almost forgot! Jeeves. Here I'll update that and I'll update us on when it starts too...

One of our fellow regalias here, Citrouille, sent me some interesting theories! I wonder if you've read those yet? They're lengthy but worth a read. I linked it for us here under the Featured section. Echo's insight was pretty good, especially when they had analyzed the father relationship.

@AlyWolf
(( Oh! I didn't think you had anything spoilery? But it's cool thanks! xD
I usually idle here so I take a while to respond too! I usually check in often to transmute me some goo and sometimes I don't log on until hours later even though it says I'm Idling.

I feel ya!! I'm so glad I have a little sister to internally scream with. But she didn't read the manga and had only watched the anime, though I make sure I update her with anything new because she loves it as much as I do. Though I think I go way overboard with it sometimes.
I'm terribly KazuBisha trash. Please if you have any Yatori trash fics for please, please recommend me any. I've been searching for any good ones to balance my hmmm KazuBisha trash.

OH! Did you know it's going to be Yatori Week soon? I almost forgot! Jeeves. Here I'll update that and I'll update us on when it starts too...

One of our fellow regalias here, Citrouille, sent me some interesting theories! I wonder if you've read those yet? They're lengthy but worth a read. I linked it for us here under the Featured section. Echo's insight was pretty good, especially when they had analyzed the father relationship.

@lordyato
yeyeye put me on the ping list
also
noragami season 2 was a horrible choice to start when I was supposed to come home and do homework. what th heckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im on ep 6 now andi m in pain </3
@lordyato
yeyeye put me on the ping list
also
noragami season 2 was a horrible choice to start when I was supposed to come home and do homework. what th heckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im on ep 6 now andi m in pain </3
@Kayen
(( Done! xD
OH MY GOSH! You must be in paiiiiiiin AHHHHHHHH Or anguish? That's just right after Bisha's arc. And I KNOW RIGHT? RIGHT?? KazuBisha turned to an otp for me after that arc.

Grab yourself some ice cream to ease the pain and suffering my friend ;u;
@Kayen
(( Done! xD
OH MY GOSH! You must be in paiiiiiiin AHHHHHHHH Or anguish? That's just right after Bisha's arc. And I KNOW RIGHT? RIGHT?? KazuBisha turned to an otp for me after that arc.

Grab yourself some ice cream to ease the pain and suffering my friend ;u;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45