Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@lordyato
ok thank goodness episode 6 was a good place to leave off on. its too tempting to binge it but I really have no time
But seriously. I finished episode 4 in school with 10 minutes left and I was like. frick. there's no way I can stop here. what the heck thats the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers.
i LOVE KAZUMA SO MUCH my son <333
@lordyato
ok thank goodness episode 6 was a good place to leave off on. its too tempting to binge it but I really have no time
But seriously. I finished episode 4 in school with 10 minutes left and I was like. frick. there's no way I can stop here. what the heck thats the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers.
i LOVE KAZUMA SO MUCH my son <333
@Kayen
(( Yep! Episode 6 is an end of one arc for season 2. I can go on about Kazuma tbh, he is a precious gem of an earring. A sweetheart who just wants so much for his Viina. :,)
By far her arc was one of my favourites, next to Yukine's and Rabo's from last season.
Alas! We do have work to do in the meantime. Hehehh.
@Kayen
(( Yep! Episode 6 is an end of one arc for season 2. I can go on about Kazuma tbh, he is a precious gem of an earring. A sweetheart who just wants so much for his Viina. :,)
By far her arc was one of my favourites, next to Yukine's and Rabo's from last season.
Alas! We do have work to do in the meantime. Hehehh.
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@lordyato
guess who's not doing homework
(me)
i hate nora im yelling
(ep 9)
(maybe ill just finish it today.... I can kinda multitask)
@lordyato
guess who's not doing homework
(me)
i hate nora im yelling
(ep 9)
(maybe ill just finish it today.... I can kinda multitask)
@Kayen

I have mixed feelings about Nora. Sometimes she's a purely destructive influence in his life, and sometimes she seems like she's really desperate for Yato's attention. She has known him since he was a kid, and he was the one to turn her into a Nora. But at the same time she tries to take him away from his other friends by dragging him into a really unhealthy lifestyle.
@Kayen

I have mixed feelings about Nora. Sometimes she's a purely destructive influence in his life, and sometimes she seems like she's really desperate for Yato's attention. She has known him since he was a kid, and he was the one to turn her into a Nora. But at the same time she tries to take him away from his other friends by dragging him into a really unhealthy lifestyle.
@marduk
im going to fight nora
why does she have to be so cute I'm going to have to cosplay her...
I'm hoping there will me more back flashes in the next 4 episodes... because they sure do have a lot of history.
@marduk
im going to fight nora
why does she have to be so cute I'm going to have to cosplay her...
I'm hoping there will me more back flashes in the next 4 episodes... because they sure do have a lot of history.
@Kayen
(( I'm wondering if you finished the season already at this rate x,D
It gets intense that Ebisu arc!
I feel the same hate towards Nora (most of the time reading its manga) because she just does terrible things, keeping Yato to this Father figure is just evil.
Might I ask what version are you watching though? Subbed or dubbed? There's something about the last episode of season two that's slightly different between the sub and dub. :) they did a good job hinting something in the dub version.

AHHHH! Coolio a Nora? That's awesome! (Oh golly once I get my cosplay photos done we should totally share! :D I shared a mini gif earlier.)
@Kayen
(( I'm wondering if you finished the season already at this rate x,D
It gets intense that Ebisu arc!
I feel the same hate towards Nora (most of the time reading its manga) because she just does terrible things, keeping Yato to this Father figure is just evil.
Might I ask what version are you watching though? Subbed or dubbed? There's something about the last episode of season two that's slightly different between the sub and dub. :) they did a good job hinting something in the dub version.

AHHHH! Coolio a Nora? That's awesome! (Oh golly once I get my cosplay photos done we should totally share! :D I shared a mini gif earlier.)
@lordyato
ok ok i just finished the last episode
i feel i still want so much explained!!!!!!!!!!! I want to know everything about yato's past!!!!!!!!!!!! guess i need to read the manga ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
also i love ebisu omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I did watch dub. bc im lazy. What was different?

I have so many cosplay plans right now though I'm not sure if noragami would ever become a priority rip... I like making kimonos tho and nora is so cute....
@lordyato
ok ok i just finished the last episode
i feel i still want so much explained!!!!!!!!!!! I want to know everything about yato's past!!!!!!!!!!!! guess i need to read the manga ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
also i love ebisu omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I did watch dub. bc im lazy. What was different?

I have so many cosplay plans right now though I'm not sure if noragami would ever become a priority rip... I like making kimonos tho and nora is so cute....
@Kayen

(( In the dub she said, "father" whereas in the subbed they never revealed who the father was in the end. :D

Oh! If you'd like to pursue his story in the manga, I'd skip up to chapter 28 I think? I don't remember but I pretty sure it's around those chapters. Don't take my whole word for it, but it's a number I remember xD
SO MUCH MORE HAPPENS. Trust me.

You make cosplays?? Daaaang! That's talent! *O* Oh you'll get to know more than just Nora in the manga who wears a kimono...

EDIT: Yup! I just found my old source. You might want to start on chap 28 in the manga. They did the underworld part differently than in the anime. I was surprise...
@Kayen

(( In the dub she said, "father" whereas in the subbed they never revealed who the father was in the end. :D

Oh! If you'd like to pursue his story in the manga, I'd skip up to chapter 28 I think? I don't remember but I pretty sure it's around those chapters. Don't take my whole word for it, but it's a number I remember xD
SO MUCH MORE HAPPENS. Trust me.

You make cosplays?? Daaaang! That's talent! *O* Oh you'll get to know more than just Nora in the manga who wears a kimono...

EDIT: Yup! I just found my old source. You might want to start on chap 28 in the manga. They did the underworld part differently than in the anime. I was surprise...
@LordYato
Wasn't sure if what I said counted or not, so I thought it'd be better to be safe, ya know?

Aaah!! Lucky! uwu It's nice to have someone around that you can talk to

KazuBisha is so cute, I love that one too! I wish I had some fanfics to recommend but sadly I haven't read many yet >_<

Oooh! I didn't know about Yatori week! Now I'm all excited XD

I saw those links! I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but I'll probably look into them when I get home~
@LordYato
Wasn't sure if what I said counted or not, so I thought it'd be better to be safe, ya know?

Aaah!! Lucky! uwu It's nice to have someone around that you can talk to

KazuBisha is so cute, I love that one too! I wish I had some fanfics to recommend but sadly I haven't read many yet >_<

Oooh! I didn't know about Yatori week! Now I'm all excited XD

I saw those links! I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but I'll probably look into them when I get home~
@AlyWolf
(( You'll have us to talk to! :)
Last month I was going crazy looking for someone who's read the recent chapter. (My little sis doesn't count. And no one I know irl who lives close enough for me has even heard/read noragami) So I ended up talking to a fellow fanfic writer instead. XD I like little groups like this to gather anyone who knows the feels...It's nice!

Eyy if you want any KazuBisha fics, I can recommend this one author. I haven't read enough Yatori fics, so I say I'm in the same boat. ;u;

Yeah! I was suprise it was this month! I know we'll be seeing a bump in fic/art count for sure! :D
The theories are pretty lengthy. I'm gonna find us that one about Hiyori I read a while back. Fan speculations are interesting. ^^
@AlyWolf
(( You'll have us to talk to! :)
Last month I was going crazy looking for someone who's read the recent chapter. (My little sis doesn't count. And no one I know irl who lives close enough for me has even heard/read noragami) So I ended up talking to a fellow fanfic writer instead. XD I like little groups like this to gather anyone who knows the feels...It's nice!

Eyy if you want any KazuBisha fics, I can recommend this one author. I haven't read enough Yatori fics, so I say I'm in the same boat. ;u;

Yeah! I was suprise it was this month! I know we'll be seeing a bump in fic/art count for sure! :D
The theories are pretty lengthy. I'm gonna find us that one about Hiyori I read a while back. Fan speculations are interesting. ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45