Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
@LordYato

Eyy, sorry about the delay in responding. I had wifi and school issues to attend to.

I'd love to be pinged! \(^o^) I'm horrible at keeping up with anime/manga updates, so it'd be much appreciated to have a reminder here haha.

I never did the answers to the questions, so:

What do you like about Noragami?
Man, where can I start? Lovable characters I can sympathize with. Well rounded characters with excellent character building IMO. The freakin friendships and family themes. Great animation

Favorite character? Favorite Episode/Chapter?
Yukine. Hands down, Yukine. He's my sweet, little, never-deserved-all-the-pain-he-went-through (though no one does deserve pain of course) boy, who's grown up so freakin much- and I am SO FLIPPING PROUD OF HIM.

That being said, I adore all the characters p. much and appreciate them. Yukine's my fave tho. I love Bisha-san and Kofuku as well, Yatty and Hiyorin. :p

Anime/Manga/Both?
I watch the anime! Although, once I have time I plan to read the manga!

What would you wish for?
Yatty to have a large following of followers, and never have to go back to his calamity days again.

(In response to the RP thing, I don't have any plot bunnies right now sadly :/ I'm just willing to help out in any way I can! I'm good with working out details, but right now the main idea of an RP eludes me <.<)

(Also, this forum is going to severely testing my restraint skills. Thank you everyone for tagging spoilers. Now we just need to make sure I don't give in and uncover them D':)
@LordYato

Eyy, sorry about the delay in responding. I had wifi and school issues to attend to.

I'd love to be pinged! \(^o^) I'm horrible at keeping up with anime/manga updates, so it'd be much appreciated to have a reminder here haha.

I never did the answers to the questions, so:

Man, where can I start? Lovable characters I can sympathize with. Well rounded characters with excellent character building IMO. The freakin friendships and family themes. Great animation

Yukine. Hands down, Yukine. He's my sweet, little, never-deserved-all-the-pain-he-went-through (though no one does deserve pain of course) boy, who's grown up so freakin much- and I am SO FLIPPING PROUD OF HIM.

That being said, I adore all the characters p. much and appreciate them. Yukine's my fave tho. I love Bisha-san and Kofuku as well, Yatty and Hiyorin. :p

Anime/Manga/Both?
I watch the anime! Although, once I have time I plan to read the manga!

What would you wish for?
Yatty to have a large following of followers, and never have to go back to his calamity days again.

(In response to the RP thing, I don't have any plot bunnies right now sadly :/ I'm just willing to help out in any way I can! I'm good with working out details, but right now the main idea of an RP eludes me <.<)

(Also, this forum is going to severely testing my restraint skills. Thank you everyone for tagging spoilers. Now we just need to make sure I don't give in and uncover them D':)
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@alywolf
Hey! If you're intrested about Nora you can check this out, its a great analysis and mention of theories around Nora!!
http://echodrops.tumblr.com/post/134764155406/a-lot-of-thoughts-on-hiironora
Don't read it if you haven't read the manga cuz its some major spoilers there!

@chiaKittyNanami I really like your fandragons they're super cool!!
@alywolf
Hey! If you're intrested about Nora you can check this out, its a great analysis and mention of theories around Nora!!
http://echodrops.tumblr.com/post/134764155406/a-lot-of-thoughts-on-hiironora
Don't read it if you haven't read the manga cuz its some major spoilers there!

@chiaKittyNanami I really like your fandragons they're super cool!!
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo10_r1_75sq.gif
@LordYato

Hey, you changed your username! So cool! :-D I'd change mine to something fandom-related, but a) most of my favorite characters are already taken, b) I've gotten attached to my current UN and it'd be a pain to change every single pinglist I'm on, and c) I'm afraid I'll move on from the fandom and regret it.

I like the characters and the art style (so pretty!). I also seem to gravitate towards "comedy with parts that sock you right in the feels" anime *cough* Fairy Tail *cough*, so I like that element as well.
My favorite character is either Hiyori or Kofuku. >.< I may or may not ship Hiyori with Yato like crazy despite having not watched the series.
Anime/Manga/Both?
When I do get around to it, I'll probably watch the anime first.
What would you wish for?
You mean from Yato? I'd wish for him to stop wasting his money on little "magical" trinkets so he can get his shrine sooner. :-)
@LordYato

Hey, you changed your username! So cool! :-D I'd change mine to something fandom-related, but a) most of my favorite characters are already taken, b) I've gotten attached to my current UN and it'd be a pain to change every single pinglist I'm on, and c) I'm afraid I'll move on from the fandom and regret it.

I like the characters and the art style (so pretty!). I also seem to gravitate towards "comedy with parts that sock you right in the feels" anime *cough* Fairy Tail *cough*, so I like that element as well.
My favorite character is either Hiyori or Kofuku. >.< I may or may not ship Hiyori with Yato like crazy despite having not watched the series.
Anime/Manga/Both?
When I do get around to it, I'll probably watch the anime first.
What would you wish for?
You mean from Yato? I'd wish for him to stop wasting his money on little "magical" trinkets so he can get his shrine sooner. :-)
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@Citrouille

Awesome! Thanks :D
And no worries, I'm all caught up on the manga
@Citrouille

Awesome! Thanks :D
And no worries, I'm all caught up on the manga
[color=#0099ff][i]I just came back from Takamagahara. A bit bruised but I had an electrifying experience kicking some lightning butt* blade. We're still in a heap of trouble, but that's okay. I find my little shrine's gaining followers! So HELLO~! Make yourselves at home, make me some tea and Yukine can grab us some sake~[/i][/color] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/5d6ad649941555d1e78359847182762e/tumblr_o537mxV0Bv1vq17reo6_100.jpg[/img] *he's still censored. (( Added you all of you to our @chiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia to our awesome regalia family! :D I'm going to group update this Friday and I'll make sure Yato sells it himself. I'll add us a couple more icons, and a cosplay section too, for anyone who'd like to share some cosplay photos~ If you have anything to recommend, please feel free to share something/someone's work! ^^
I just came back from Takamagahara. A bit bruised but I had an electrifying experience kicking some lightning butt* blade. We're still in a heap of trouble, but that's okay. I find my little shrine's gaining followers!
So HELLO~!
Make yourselves at home, make me some tea and Yukine can grab us some sake~

tumblr_o537mxV0Bv1vq17reo6_100.jpg

*he's still censored.

(( Added you all of you to our @chiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia to our awesome regalia family! :D
I'm going to group update this Friday and I'll make sure Yato sells it himself. I'll add us a couple more icons, and a cosplay section too, for anyone who'd like to share some cosplay photos~ If you have anything to recommend, please feel free to share something/someone's work! ^^

tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
Passing by what was once a shrine...
NORAGAMIIIIIIIIIIIIII
NORAGAMIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@chiaKittyNanami ((Noragami's songs are certainly worth a relisten! :) I can listen to the OPs numerous times without getting tired of it. That snow trip was amaziiiing omg I loved it too! There was one scene with Tenjin playing a game with his shinki and Tsuyu was just unimpressed by his outstanding behaviour. Tenjin plz. Oooh, what part of the manga are you at? If you don't mind, I'm featuring your two lovely fandergs in our front page... :D Any fanderg anyone shares here, I'd love to share! And may I add that little fanart in our feature list too? It's so cute!! I love what you have in the background. The flowers are a nice touch with those soft colors, and we really focus on her eyes with that soft purple. Yukine's voice actor is also Sonic from OPM and oh gosh his English voice actor on the other hand is everywhere as well...from Soul (SoulEater), to Yuu(OwariNoSeraph). I know he had other large roles somewhere but i can't think of any right now... [color=#0099ff][i]*laughs* Trash dad...Why is everyone calling him trash dad?[/i][/color] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/0ee1c33a88c7dbc26c60b4d62687dff8/tumblr_o537otulOI1vq17reo7_100.jpg[/img] @Sinuzaki (( Pfff No worries ^^; I'm thrilled you're joining us! Character development was what really sells Noragami to me too! And YES! Bones never fails when it comes to impressive animation. I can tell by your profile it's our wonderful shinki <3 My little sister loves him too! He's a sweet sunball. Characters with that kind of growth in a series is just...bless. You'd be the second one to be curious of the manga right after the anime~ So, I'm going to put us a little info on where to start here! :D *scribbles something in the front page* Oh! Sweet! When I come up with a plot bunny, I'll sure to look for you. I'll be busy this weekend though, but I am always free to write something... and I'm most likely going to post something around maybe next week or next-next week for an official RP... I'll group ping if anyone's interested too~ ohohoho~ And yeee I'm sorry for the black boxes of doom around here. I'm glad the Spoiler tag's are helping. ^^; [color=#0099ff][i]I heard your wish and I thank you for the praise! Ahhh, don't worry. With Hiyori and Yukine, I've got enough good fortune to become a different god than a God of Calamity~[/i][/color] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/adc273eb16aed9a72348663d7083e214/tumblr_o537mxV0Bv1vq17reo4_100.jpg[/img]
@chiaKittyNanami
((Noragami's songs are certainly worth a relisten! :) I can listen to the OPs numerous times without getting tired of it.
That snow trip was amaziiiing omg I loved it too! There was one scene with Tenjin playing a game with his shinki and Tsuyu was just unimpressed by his outstanding behaviour. Tenjin plz.
Oooh, what part of the manga are you at?
If you don't mind, I'm featuring your two lovely fandergs in our front page... :D Any fanderg anyone shares here, I'd love to share!
And may I add that little fanart in our feature list too? It's so cute!! I love what you have in the background. The flowers are a nice touch with those soft colors, and we really focus on her eyes with that soft purple.
Yukine's voice actor is also Sonic from OPM and oh gosh his English voice actor on the other hand is everywhere as well...from Soul (SoulEater), to Yuu(OwariNoSeraph). I know he had other large roles somewhere but i can't think of any right now...

*laughs* Trash dad...Why is everyone calling him trash dad?
tumblr_o537otulOI1vq17reo7_100.jpg

@Sinuzaki
(( Pfff No worries ^^; I'm thrilled you're joining us!
Character development was what really sells Noragami to me too! And YES! Bones never fails when it comes to impressive animation.
I can tell by your profile it's our wonderful shinki <3 My little sister loves him too! He's a sweet sunball. Characters with that kind of growth in a series is just...bless.
You'd be the second one to be curious of the manga right after the anime~ So, I'm going to put us a little info on where to start here! :D *scribbles something in the front page*

Oh! Sweet! When I come up with a plot bunny, I'll sure to look for you. I'll be busy this weekend though, but I am always free to write something... and I'm most likely going to post something around maybe next week or next-next week for an official RP...
I'll group ping if anyone's interested too~ ohohoho~
And yeee I'm sorry for the black boxes of doom around here. I'm glad the Spoiler tag's are helping. ^^;

I heard your wish and I thank you for the praise!
Ahhh, don't worry. With Hiyori and Yukine, I've got enough good fortune to become a different god than a God of Calamity~

tumblr_o537mxV0Bv1vq17reo4_100.jpg

@Nympharia (( I was a wandering spirit, lost and adrift and you found meeee :DD You know what? I feel the same way when I had changed my username. I wanted just "Yato" but that was taken, and I know I might move on from the fandom someday, but that's not after a few years at this point or at least until the manga is over. The Hetalia fandom *shudders* has been with me since 2012, and if that one lasted this long - one of which I haven't even read much of that one's manga - then I wanna keep Noragami for that long too. :) I only had two places where I was in the pinglist here. How many do you have??? O_O [color=#0099ff][i]Hey, what are you talking about? These things work like a charm...right?[/i][/color] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/d9b7149a57f83c4d05755c3defd18395/tumblr_n1rfcrC3JK1svv0fgo6_250.gif[/img]
@Nympharia
(( I was a wandering spirit, lost and adrift and you found meeee :DD
You know what? I feel the same way when I had changed my username. I wanted just "Yato" but that was taken, and I know I might move on from the fandom someday, but that's not after a few years at this point or at least until the manga is over. The Hetalia fandom *shudders* has been with me since 2012, and if that one lasted this long - one of which I haven't even read much of that one's manga - then I wanna keep Noragami for that long too. :)
I only had two places where I was in the pinglist here. How many do you have??? O_O

Hey, what are you talking about? These things work like a charm...right?

tumblr_n1rfcrC3JK1svv0fgo6_250.gif
@Kaibutsu

((I'm just in the process of replying to people xD BUT YES!!! Welcome! Hello!! Have a seat~
@Kaibutsu

((I'm just in the process of replying to people xD BUT YES!!! Welcome! Hello!! Have a seat~
@AlyWolf

(( What did you do to spoil the poor child?? :O

Tell me about it! I hope someone rescues him from Take, but at the same time his relationship dynamics with Take's pretty fun. You have the pushy one and the calm one.
(YES! i loved that little comic xD I laughed so hard when Kiun found it. Poor lad...*pets Kiun* There, there my Thunder Blade.)
Right?? I'd hat eto lose her character, but again, the manga's implying she's disposable, but what if this happens: Kazuma turns into a phantom before Bishamon because it implied he was going to be incharge of her reincarnation so god knows what stupid thing he's about to do. Then Bisha gets put in the position where she has to slay him now and forget Father, then what if you have Nana slay Kazu, then chaos, then sadness, then pain, then Bisha kicks Father to the Heavens, but at keeps Nana until they try to heal Kazuma from his ordeal? I don't know. I'm just scared for Kazuma's mental state at this point. PFFF Honestly what is he thinking???
If anything happens. I would ship Nana with Kazmua. Imagine their ship name? Kazunana. SOUNDS LIKE A BANANA! OMG.
"Hey would you like to dance the cha cha with me Nana? Well I've got a banana for you Kazuma~ Whoa, check out that Kazunana chacha~
XD #dead
Me tooo oh gosh. I am terribly afraid of that happening! No Bisha plz.

Yeee those theories sound legit and convincing. I hope to find more from that writer.
*hugs blankets* I'm still curled up in this corner. ghhhh
@AlyWolf

(( What did you do to spoil the poor child?? :O

Tell me about it! I hope someone rescues him from Take, but at the same time his relationship dynamics with Take's pretty fun. You have the pushy one and the calm one.
(YES! i loved that little comic xD I laughed so hard when Kiun found it. Poor lad...*pets Kiun* There, there my Thunder Blade.)
Right?? I'd hat eto lose her character, but again, the manga's implying she's disposable, but what if this happens: Kazuma turns into a phantom before Bishamon because it implied he was going to be incharge of her reincarnation so god knows what stupid thing he's about to do. Then Bisha gets put in the position where she has to slay him now and forget Father, then what if you have Nana slay Kazu, then chaos, then sadness, then pain, then Bisha kicks Father to the Heavens, but at keeps Nana until they try to heal Kazuma from his ordeal? I don't know. I'm just scared for Kazuma's mental state at this point. PFFF Honestly what is he thinking???
If anything happens. I would ship Nana with Kazmua. Imagine their ship name? Kazunana. SOUNDS LIKE A BANANA! OMG.
"Hey would you like to dance the cha cha with me Nana? Well I've got a banana for you Kazuma~ Whoa, check out that Kazunana chacha~
XD #dead
Me tooo oh gosh. I am terribly afraid of that happening! No Bisha plz.

Yeee those theories sound legit and convincing. I hope to find more from that writer.
*hugs blankets* I'm still curled up in this corner. ghhhh
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45