Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@lordyato
oooo ok ok
When I have more time I'll def start reading the manga~ Thanks for the tip!

Yep! Cosplayed for about 4 years, make most of my costumes. Made a kimono version of Madoka before. Kimonos are really simple to make, but horrible to wear : ^ ) especially when you're trying to be "accurate" and not cheat on the fancy tying styles lollll

@lordyato
oooo ok ok
When I have more time I'll def start reading the manga~ Thanks for the tip!

Yep! Cosplayed for about 4 years, make most of my costumes. Made a kimono version of Madoka before. Kimonos are really simple to make, but horrible to wear : ^ ) especially when you're trying to be "accurate" and not cheat on the fancy tying styles lollll

@LordYato
Yes, true! >w<
Can finally talk to people about this series <3
I'm not normally a social butterfly, so I really only started posting stuff recently. Glad I started!
And yes, all the feels!

I think I'll take you up on that offer! :D

More fic/art is gonna be great~
Hmmm, now I'm gettin an itch to draw something maybe

Hey, if they're lengthy that just means they really go into detail, right?
They are! uwu
@LordYato
Yes, true! >w<
Can finally talk to people about this series <3
I'm not normally a social butterfly, so I really only started posting stuff recently. Glad I started!
And yes, all the feels!

I think I'll take you up on that offer! :D

More fic/art is gonna be great~
Hmmm, now I'm gettin an itch to draw something maybe

Hey, if they're lengthy that just means they really go into detail, right?
They are! uwu
Where is the season 3
Where is the season 3
@Kayen
(( You won't regret it! :D I know I started reading the manga after finding out a lot of Noragami fics (back when I was searching) had manga spoilers. So in order to "unlock" these portals I had to obtain keys and level up and - oh yeah it was kinda like that feel. ._.

That's amazing! Who else did you cosplay as in kimono? I can think of a handful who wore kimonos, like Mulan, Chitoge(Nisekoi) and Chiyo Sakura(GekkenShoujo). They are gorgeous!

@AlyWolf
(( I'd call myself a social something. Hehh. Only in here and in skype I guess. Catch me making a pun and you get bonus points ;D

Sinemoras09 is who I can think of right now. Her work ranges from T-E rating and it gets pretty angsty in some of these. I'll dig out more fics from other authors, but I know this author's never let me down with her KazuBishas.

@Theinkqusitr201
(( Yato's working on it ;u; The Heavens can be a pain. I mean it took the poor guy almost over a week to get a shrine signed in for Takamagahara, so a third season is many months away after approval.
@Kayen
(( You won't regret it! :D I know I started reading the manga after finding out a lot of Noragami fics (back when I was searching) had manga spoilers. So in order to "unlock" these portals I had to obtain keys and level up and - oh yeah it was kinda like that feel. ._.

That's amazing! Who else did you cosplay as in kimono? I can think of a handful who wore kimonos, like Mulan, Chitoge(Nisekoi) and Chiyo Sakura(GekkenShoujo). They are gorgeous!

@AlyWolf
(( I'd call myself a social something. Hehh. Only in here and in skype I guess. Catch me making a pun and you get bonus points ;D

Sinemoras09 is who I can think of right now. Her work ranges from T-E rating and it gets pretty angsty in some of these. I'll dig out more fics from other authors, but I know this author's never let me down with her KazuBishas.

@Theinkqusitr201
(( Yato's working on it ;u; The Heavens can be a pain. I mean it took the poor guy almost over a week to get a shrine signed in for Takamagahara, so a third season is many months away after approval.
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
Passing by what was once a shrine...
@LordYato

You had me at "pun"
Now I'm gonna be on the lookout >v>
*Old man voice* I've made more than my fair share of puns, back in my day!

Cool, thanks! :D

also psst!!
Did you see the new chapter today?~
@LordYato

You had me at "pun"
Now I'm gonna be on the lookout >v>
*Old man voice* I've made more than my fair share of puns, back in my day!

Cool, thanks! :D

also psst!!
Did you see the new chapter today?~
@AlyWolf

(( You had me running around for the next chapter! GDI It updates when I was in a lecture fjdnafkjsdfnmsdfsadfasf

Oh good! Glad to meet another punmaster :D

Also about that chapter update....HOLYY DUCKINGDUCKSDUCKGOOSE SHEEEP. FIRST OF ALL MY SON KAZUMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHAT THE HELL. Kiun's still a cutie, Take remains to be a corset wearing jerk. That was amazing. And I was so glad Kazuma and Hiyori flew in to the rescue. That pair up on Kuraha are like peas in a pod, peanut butter and jelly rescue team a go! Reminds me of Season 2. AND *** THAT SHINKI! I forgot her name, but I'm so glad she's so good! I'm glad Bishamon's got her as an ally, but I really really really am praying Kazuma wont do anything stupid. I think he will, but I am looking forward to what happens. I think Fujiface may be finally revealed in this arc, but thanks to Bisha's elimination of the heavens, well, who's left to witness trash dad come out, we don't know.
My gosh if Kazuma comes in the right moment, it's gonna be hell, but with that strong hafuri by Bishamon's side, who knows what will happen!

Recently the updates have been killing me to my KazuBisha core so...* ahem* I'm coping with coping mechanisms. *breathes in and out with a paper bag* Coping... coping...
@AlyWolf

(( You had me running around for the next chapter! GDI It updates when I was in a lecture fjdnafkjsdfnmsdfsadfasf

Oh good! Glad to meet another punmaster :D

Also about that chapter update....HOLYY DUCKINGDUCKSDUCKGOOSE SHEEEP. FIRST OF ALL MY SON KAZUMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHAT THE HELL. Kiun's still a cutie, Take remains to be a corset wearing jerk. That was amazing. And I was so glad Kazuma and Hiyori flew in to the rescue. That pair up on Kuraha are like peas in a pod, peanut butter and jelly rescue team a go! Reminds me of Season 2. AND *** THAT SHINKI! I forgot her name, but I'm so glad she's so good! I'm glad Bishamon's got her as an ally, but I really really really am praying Kazuma wont do anything stupid. I think he will, but I am looking forward to what happens. I think Fujiface may be finally revealed in this arc, but thanks to Bisha's elimination of the heavens, well, who's left to witness trash dad come out, we don't know.
My gosh if Kazuma comes in the right moment, it's gonna be hell, but with that strong hafuri by Bishamon's side, who knows what will happen!

Recently the updates have been killing me to my KazuBisha core so...* ahem* I'm coping with coping mechanisms. *breathes in and out with a paper bag* Coping... coping...
@LordYato
Oh god, I'm sorry!! :'3 Lectures, always getting in the way.
I've got a manga app that I check pretty much every morning, so I saw it as soon as I woke up today

Pungeon Master Aly is one of my many titles, hello~

Now onto the screaming for chapter 65:
OH GOD I KNOOOW, I'm so scared for Kazuma ;_; I hope he's gonna be okay...Take worries me intensely, mostly for his shinki's sake. "Peanut butter and jelly rescue team", I love that omg. I have a sinking feeling Hiyori isn't going to just go home or sit around either, her and Kazuma have me so worried right now. Actually I'm worried for everyone, someone save all these precious babies.
BUT NANA, THOUGH (Nana/Shikki, I had to look up her other name real quick, since I wasn't sure about it). I want to see more about her, I thought that was gonna be the end of her right then and there. AND THEN WHAT'S UP WITH NORA??? I want so many answers about Nora and Fujisaki, even more so now. How is Nora even around? Is Nana gonna end up being a similar situation? *lists 500 questions*
I have no idea how anyone's gonna handle Fujisaki. There's that one god left who confronted Kazuma, but idk what he could do about it...And I doubt Ammy (Amaterasu; I got the nickname from playing Okami >.>) is going to show up to say/do anything about all this.

*Lays down, takes a deep breath, still screams internally*
Aaah, I'm sure! Uhhhm...
*Offers warm blankets and tea/coffee/hot chocolate?*
(Also, I put the spoiler thing up, but lemme know if I should reword anything to make it more vague. I know that's what the spoiler code is for but still, I worry sometimes)
@LordYato
Oh god, I'm sorry!! :'3 Lectures, always getting in the way.
I've got a manga app that I check pretty much every morning, so I saw it as soon as I woke up today

Pungeon Master Aly is one of my many titles, hello~

Now onto the screaming for chapter 65:
OH GOD I KNOOOW, I'm so scared for Kazuma ;_; I hope he's gonna be okay...Take worries me intensely, mostly for his shinki's sake. "Peanut butter and jelly rescue team", I love that omg. I have a sinking feeling Hiyori isn't going to just go home or sit around either, her and Kazuma have me so worried right now. Actually I'm worried for everyone, someone save all these precious babies.
BUT NANA, THOUGH (Nana/Shikki, I had to look up her other name real quick, since I wasn't sure about it). I want to see more about her, I thought that was gonna be the end of her right then and there. AND THEN WHAT'S UP WITH NORA??? I want so many answers about Nora and Fujisaki, even more so now. How is Nora even around? Is Nana gonna end up being a similar situation? *lists 500 questions*
I have no idea how anyone's gonna handle Fujisaki. There's that one god left who confronted Kazuma, but idk what he could do about it...And I doubt Ammy (Amaterasu; I got the nickname from playing Okami >.>) is going to show up to say/do anything about all this.

*Lays down, takes a deep breath, still screams internally*
Aaah, I'm sure! Uhhhm...
*Offers warm blankets and tea/coffee/hot chocolate?*
(Also, I put the spoiler thing up, but lemme know if I should reword anything to make it more vague. I know that's what the spoiler code is for but still, I worry sometimes)
@AlyWolf

(( Whoa you're good with your spoilers! :D PFFF I'm not that strict. I'm all over the place with my spoilers. Sometimes I go indepth with tiny details, sometimes I go pretty vague. xD I have my moments too. So I'm glad there is this spoiler tag thing to work with.

Nana! I had a feeling her name was Nana...
I love Take's character, his Kiun especially. I want Kiun to have a new master though. Poor sweetheart. He's trying his best! That Take's just pushing him to death omg.
Hiyori and Kazuma are always put in that situation eh? First with Bishamon's corruption in Season2, then that OVA at the picnic when they went shopping for Yato and Bisha's food and sake bottles, then this! I love their relationship. They understand each other well, and both care about either gods. :,) It's so sweet! I think now that we have Fujisaki in the picture, this situation's so much more stressful than previous times they paired up to help.
Ahh Nora~ I'll update our group here with anything we featured later, but if you really want answers to Nora's character, one of the Featured Fan Theories answers your question! :D Why Nora's the way she is.
From what we saw with Nana is super character development. I was immensely impressed and surprised with her! I like her a lot already! Not only did we see a super badbutt hafuri, vengeful against the heavens, but also one that is just as good/even better shinki than Nora! Nana did something unpredictable to Fujisaki's surprise which is awesome, and that was to be able to accept her secret past, unlike Tsuguha. Nana not only accepted her secret, like Nora, but also had a moment of ambition - she wanted to do more! And that's so AHHHHHH I admire that from her! So good ahhhh I hope to see more of her for sure. Maybe Kazuma would like her a lot too. Ohohoho winkwonkwink.
Speaking of Kazuma, his moment in the end was something. Talk about more character development on his part! I'm just wondering what's going on in his mind right now, but one thing may be it must have something to do with Bishamon's possible reincarnation, which I'm terribly afraid of happening. ;n;

Ah! Thank you for the blankets and drinks! *sips*
Everything will be ay okay...ay okay...*rolls in a ball of blankets* ay okay...
@AlyWolf

(( Whoa you're good with your spoilers! :D PFFF I'm not that strict. I'm all over the place with my spoilers. Sometimes I go indepth with tiny details, sometimes I go pretty vague. xD I have my moments too. So I'm glad there is this spoiler tag thing to work with.

Nana! I had a feeling her name was Nana...
I love Take's character, his Kiun especially. I want Kiun to have a new master though. Poor sweetheart. He's trying his best! That Take's just pushing him to death omg.
Hiyori and Kazuma are always put in that situation eh? First with Bishamon's corruption in Season2, then that OVA at the picnic when they went shopping for Yato and Bisha's food and sake bottles, then this! I love their relationship. They understand each other well, and both care about either gods. :,) It's so sweet! I think now that we have Fujisaki in the picture, this situation's so much more stressful than previous times they paired up to help.
Ahh Nora~ I'll update our group here with anything we featured later, but if you really want answers to Nora's character, one of the Featured Fan Theories answers your question! :D Why Nora's the way she is.
From what we saw with Nana is super character development. I was immensely impressed and surprised with her! I like her a lot already! Not only did we see a super badbutt hafuri, vengeful against the heavens, but also one that is just as good/even better shinki than Nora! Nana did something unpredictable to Fujisaki's surprise which is awesome, and that was to be able to accept her secret past, unlike Tsuguha. Nana not only accepted her secret, like Nora, but also had a moment of ambition - she wanted to do more! And that's so AHHHHHH I admire that from her! So good ahhhh I hope to see more of her for sure. Maybe Kazuma would like her a lot too. Ohohoho winkwonkwink.
Speaking of Kazuma, his moment in the end was something. Talk about more character development on his part! I'm just wondering what's going on in his mind right now, but one thing may be it must have something to do with Bishamon's possible reincarnation, which I'm terribly afraid of happening. ;n;

Ah! Thank you for the blankets and drinks! *sips*
Everything will be ay okay...ay okay...*rolls in a ball of blankets* ay okay...
@LordYato
XD Thanks! Well, I'm glad I can be a bit more relaxed with spoilers. I've uh, accidentally spoiled stuff for a friend in the past so I kinda tip-toe around them now >.> Thank god for the spoiler code~

AAaaah, yeah, I feel it uxu He seems like such a cinnamon roll. Take's literally working him to death .-.
(Did you see that one extra strip where Take ordered Yato's (poorly rated) book, "Become a Hafuri in 2 months"? I just about died.)
They are though XD They really do have a nice little friendship going on, it's cute! Even back in Season 1, though to a lesser extension.
Oh, yeah! I read the post about Fujisaki and I'm glad I did! I already knew that was the underlying issue, but it just filled in a lot of details I didn't think of before. Aaah~ This is why I love reading this stuff. Informative and eye-opening, huh? Anyway, I'll be reading that Nora one asap! :3 I need answers! I crave them!
At first I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about her. When Bisha started to get attached to her, that was so sweet. I think I started to warm up to Nana around then too. She is definitely 'badbutt' and she's got so much determination to accomplish her goal. She's honestly pretty inspiring in that way! I can't wait to see how that battle turns out, but I am SO nervous at the same time...
And oooh, my goodness huehuehue >w> I really do want to see how those two would get along though!!
I was so shocked at that last part with Kazuma! I never thought he would do anything like that? True, it was definitely more development for him though! Talk about loyalty and doing anything for your god. Even though he knew it was a sin, he'd do anything to protect her >_<
I reeeaaally hope Bisha doesn't get reincarnated :c She's been really adamant about making sure that doesn't happen in the past, so fingers crossed!

No problem! ;w;
*joins you in the rolling of blankets*
@LordYato
XD Thanks! Well, I'm glad I can be a bit more relaxed with spoilers. I've uh, accidentally spoiled stuff for a friend in the past so I kinda tip-toe around them now >.> Thank god for the spoiler code~

AAaaah, yeah, I feel it uxu He seems like such a cinnamon roll. Take's literally working him to death .-.
(Did you see that one extra strip where Take ordered Yato's (poorly rated) book, "Become a Hafuri in 2 months"? I just about died.)
They are though XD They really do have a nice little friendship going on, it's cute! Even back in Season 1, though to a lesser extension.
Oh, yeah! I read the post about Fujisaki and I'm glad I did! I already knew that was the underlying issue, but it just filled in a lot of details I didn't think of before. Aaah~ This is why I love reading this stuff. Informative and eye-opening, huh? Anyway, I'll be reading that Nora one asap! :3 I need answers! I crave them!
At first I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about her. When Bisha started to get attached to her, that was so sweet. I think I started to warm up to Nana around then too. She is definitely 'badbutt' and she's got so much determination to accomplish her goal. She's honestly pretty inspiring in that way! I can't wait to see how that battle turns out, but I am SO nervous at the same time...
And oooh, my goodness huehuehue >w> I really do want to see how those two would get along though!!
I was so shocked at that last part with Kazuma! I never thought he would do anything like that? True, it was definitely more development for him though! Talk about loyalty and doing anything for your god. Even though he knew it was a sin, he'd do anything to protect her >_<
I reeeaaally hope Bisha doesn't get reincarnated :c She's been really adamant about making sure that doesn't happen in the past, so fingers crossed!

No problem! ;w;
*joins you in the rolling of blankets*
@LordYato So i heard there was a Noragami group on FR if its okay with you i'd love to be added to the pinglist ouo 1) what i love about noragami in general is the art style and the OPs/EDs/OST. Couple of other reasons but its the middle of the night and im stuck with a bit of homework so I might just elaborate tomorrow or somethingn 2)oh gee favorite character? uh this is one of those shows where i have no idea who because all of the characters are so adorableee (i mean. except for that one trash dad.) at the very tops of my favorite character list would probably be kofuku, yukine, and yato. as for favorite episode, i can't decide either. it would mainly be between the OVAs, but if i had to choose, i'd probably pick the Nijikan no Teikei ni So Koto//snow trip one. 3)Both owo ,,, reminds me that i still have to catch up with the manga. 4)i'd wish that if noragami ends for the worse, trash dad gets the worst end, and if they get a good ending, trash dad still gets the worse end. [s]i dont really know honestly i mean if i asked yato to help with personal issues im extremely stubborn and would rather face them without extreme methods of help[/s] i should probably mention that alongside the only two noragami fandergs i have, i do a lot of art for different weeb fandoms and,,, well in the middle of doing my homework, i remembered yuki kaji voices yukine [i]and[/i] phoenix wright so there i go attempting to draw another crossover. probably been the third time this month that i've planned to do crossover-related art but anyways here's a really old and tiny as heck pic of kofuku i drew around last month? someday ill probably redo it but for now i'll stare at the background [img]http://imgur.com/aXQ1EFF.png[/img]
@LordYato
So i heard there was a Noragami group on FR
if its okay with you i'd love to be added to the pinglist ouo

1) what i love about noragami in general is the art style and the OPs/EDs/OST. Couple of other reasons but its the middle of the night and im stuck with a bit of homework so I might just elaborate tomorrow or somethingn
2)oh gee favorite character? uh this is one of those shows where i have no idea who because all of the characters are so adorableee (i mean. except for that one trash dad.) at the very tops of my favorite character list would probably be kofuku, yukine, and yato.
as for favorite episode, i can't decide either. it would mainly be between the OVAs, but if i had to choose, i'd probably pick the Nijikan no Teikei ni So Koto//snow trip one.
3)Both owo ,,, reminds me that i still have to catch up with the manga.
4)i'd wish that if noragami ends for the worse, trash dad gets the worst end, and if they get a good ending, trash dad still gets the worse end. i dont really know honestly i mean if i asked yato to help with personal issues im extremely stubborn and would rather face them without extreme methods of help

i should probably mention that alongside the only two noragami fandergs i have, i do a lot of art for different weeb fandoms
and,,, well in the middle of doing my homework, i remembered yuki kaji voices yukine and phoenix wright so there i go attempting to draw another crossover.
probably been the third time this month that i've planned to do crossover-related art
but anyways here's a really old and tiny as heck pic of kofuku i drew around last month? someday ill probably redo it but for now i'll stare at the background
aXQ1EFF.png
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45