Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Marduk [color=#0099ff][i]GAH! Why does everyone like that half-naked crazy lady? >:/ Oh for shinki? The purer the spirit, the purer their form. They have control of what they become but that depends on how good they were in the Near Shore. However gods have some control of what shape they can be too, because we want them useful for us. I prefer blades so, like my regalia before Yukine, they were blades... Bishamons' a different story. I suppose that crazy chick likes a variety of weapons to work with. [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/f6da/f/2016/094/e/0/yato1_by_psionicbird-d9xq7ze.jpg[/img] [/color] (( I can't blame you. I loooove Bishamon as well. Her team is so badbutt. About Bisha's regalia, she's like the other gods of fortune who can gain a variety of shinki with variety of personalities. Kazuma's form remains a mystery to me, being a nail at first. So I'd love to know why he's that way before turning into Bisha's earring...
@Marduk

GAH! Why does everyone like that half-naked crazy lady? >:/

Oh for shinki? The purer the spirit, the purer their form. They have control of what they become but that depends on how good they were in the Near Shore. However gods have some control of what shape they can be too, because we want them useful for us. I prefer blades so, like my regalia before Yukine, they were blades...

Bishamons' a different story. I suppose that crazy chick likes a variety of weapons to work with.

yato1_by_psionicbird-d9xq7ze.jpg

(( I can't blame you. I loooove Bishamon as well. Her team is so badbutt.
About Bisha's regalia, she's like the other gods of fortune who can gain a variety of shinki with variety of personalities. Kazuma's form remains a mystery to me, being a nail at first. So I'd love to know why he's that way before turning into Bisha's earring...
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
Passing by what was once a shrine...
@LordYato

Thank you. That's been bugging me recently. In season 2 Bishamon makes a broken mirror shinki and it's treated like she chose the mirror form. But in Kazuma's flashback it seemed like he was the one to chose to become a nail. And then Nora seems to have a different form for each name. It's a relief to finally know why.

Maybe Kazuma was a pervert on the Near Shore? Rather than becoming proper jewelry he became a cheap nail and pierced Bishamon. It was a rather scandalous moment for the "ma" clan.
@LordYato

Thank you. That's been bugging me recently. In season 2 Bishamon makes a broken mirror shinki and it's treated like she chose the mirror form. But in Kazuma's flashback it seemed like he was the one to chose to become a nail. And then Nora seems to have a different form for each name. It's a relief to finally know why.

Maybe Kazuma was a pervert on the Near Shore? Rather than becoming proper jewelry he became a cheap nail and pierced Bishamon. It was a rather scandalous moment for the "ma" clan.
YATOOOOOOOOOOOOO he just..... he's so relatable [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/521daf05597665dd28de0d70fd8e598f/tumblr_nwlc443LC41sjmm5ao1_540.gif[/img] Does anyone know when the 3rd season is released????1!!!?!?!?!?!?!?? I'm caught up on the anime, but I've been slowly working through the manga.
YATOOOOOOOOOOOOO
he just..... he's so relatable
tumblr_nwlc443LC41sjmm5ao1_540.gif

Does anyone know when the 3rd season is released????1!!!?!?!?!?!?!??

I'm caught up on the anime, but I've been slowly working through the manga.
1V5lI2H.png
@Marduk
(( Tell me about it! Kazuma did buy Bishamon doujinshi from Yato in the manga, so that's a possibility he was perverted in the Near Shore. Poor guy kept saying he was trying to help fund Yato then...
@Marduk
(( Tell me about it! Kazuma did buy Bishamon doujinshi from Yato in the manga, so that's a possibility he was perverted in the Near Shore. Poor guy kept saying he was trying to help fund Yato then...
@Decapitation

(( Oh gosh, I want to know when the third season (if any) will be released too!!! OTL The reccent OVA was incredible. Ahhh what part are you in the manga if I may ask?
@Decapitation

(( Oh gosh, I want to know when the third season (if any) will be released too!!! OTL The reccent OVA was incredible. Ahhh what part are you in the manga if I may ask?
@LordYato

I HAVE NO IDEA :D

I started reading it awhile back and I was like "k let's bookmark this" but I guess I forgot and then I gave up because I couldn't figure out where I left out rgdfyhujsihfjkhbjgdf I should probably find it and read more.
@LordYato

I HAVE NO IDEA :D

I started reading it awhile back and I was like "k let's bookmark this" but I guess I forgot and then I gave up because I couldn't figure out where I left out rgdfyhujsihfjkhbjgdf I should probably find it and read more.
1V5lI2H.png
@Decapitation

((So much has happened and what's happening now is even worse! Its gutting me with enough feels for Kazuma and Bishamon.
Who's your favourite character? Did you read from where the anime left off?
@Decapitation

((So much has happened and what's happening now is even worse! Its gutting me with enough feels for Kazuma and Bishamon.
Who's your favourite character? Did you read from where the anime left off?
If we join this Club do we receive a scarf? hahaha

Also does anyone know if theres a third season coming?? :O
If we join this Club do we receive a scarf? hahaha

Also does anyone know if theres a third season coming?? :O
@Jinxybat

Fall season seems to be likely, but nothing confirmed. Spring season is starting now, so we're about 6 months away.
@Jinxybat

Fall season seems to be likely, but nothing confirmed. Spring season is starting now, so we're about 6 months away.
@lordyato Ahhh I love Noragami so much! I started a similar thread some time ago and I'm so happy that a new, more orderly one has been started!

What do you like about Noragami?
I love the tones of it and the blend of more serious topics and the lighter themes! I think this is one of the few animes that actually has properly developed characters with flaws and positive traits as well as well done female characters. Bishamon for example hasn't been disrespected because of her clothing, Hiyori beat someone up and the guy said he'd seen her panties and there wasn't the usual anime reaction for once. This is probaly thanks to the manga being written by women, bless.

Favorite character?
Can't really decide a favorite, I really love most of the cast but differenly! In the top is Kofuku, Yato, Hiyori, Yukine, Bishamon ahhh they're all so lovely!

Anime/Manga/Both?
I'm up to date with both! I think they've pulled off the anime pretty well even tho some details are amiss but it's way better then most animated versions of mangas!

What would you wish for?
A happy ending for everyone?? And for trash dad to be kicked to the curb!

Oh I also cosplay Hiyori and Kofuku! I'm planning to do Yukine and Nora! Sorry for the bad quality (esp the kofuku one, it got cropped weird), most of my cosplay pics are at my instagram Lollipopocoaster ^^'
1zx8xf8.jpg
@lordyato Ahhh I love Noragami so much! I started a similar thread some time ago and I'm so happy that a new, more orderly one has been started!

What do you like about Noragami?
I love the tones of it and the blend of more serious topics and the lighter themes! I think this is one of the few animes that actually has properly developed characters with flaws and positive traits as well as well done female characters. Bishamon for example hasn't been disrespected because of her clothing, Hiyori beat someone up and the guy said he'd seen her panties and there wasn't the usual anime reaction for once. This is probaly thanks to the manga being written by women, bless.

Favorite character?
Can't really decide a favorite, I really love most of the cast but differenly! In the top is Kofuku, Yato, Hiyori, Yukine, Bishamon ahhh they're all so lovely!

Anime/Manga/Both?
I'm up to date with both! I think they've pulled off the anime pretty well even tho some details are amiss but it's way better then most animated versions of mangas!

What would you wish for?
A happy ending for everyone?? And for trash dad to be kicked to the curb!

Oh I also cosplay Hiyori and Kofuku! I'm planning to do Yukine and Nora! Sorry for the bad quality (esp the kofuku one, it got cropped weird), most of my cosplay pics are at my instagram Lollipopocoaster ^^'
1zx8xf8.jpg
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo10_r1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45