Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things about your body
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I got a tooth in the middle of the hard part of my palate when I was young. It was really painful to remove - I'm really scared of the dentist just because of that. I still have a scar that gets bigger when I'm about to get sick and gets smaller again when I'm not sick anymore.

And I also have a small stone in my hand - I fell when I was young and it got stuck in there, you can both see and feel it but it doesn't hurt which is nice I guess. I can show a picture of someone is interested.

I have hard bumps under my knees and they really hurt if something hits them. I got them when I was young and they will stay there forver, I can show pictures of these as well.

My spine crack all the time, I may wake up in the middle of the night because of the sound.
I got a tooth in the middle of the hard part of my palate when I was young. It was really painful to remove - I'm really scared of the dentist just because of that. I still have a scar that gets bigger when I'm about to get sick and gets smaller again when I'm not sick anymore.

And I also have a small stone in my hand - I fell when I was young and it got stuck in there, you can both see and feel it but it doesn't hurt which is nice I guess. I can show a picture of someone is interested.

I have hard bumps under my knees and they really hurt if something hits them. I got them when I was young and they will stay there forver, I can show pictures of these as well.

My spine crack all the time, I may wake up in the middle of the night because of the sound.
My eyes change colors during the seasons. My eyes are technically a green-blue hazely color, but depending on what time of year it is, one color will become more dominant over the other. For example, my eyes are mostly green in the spring and summer, mostly blue in the fall and winter. One of the teachers on campus actually thought I had color contacts in the other day.
My eyes change colors during the seasons. My eyes are technically a green-blue hazely color, but depending on what time of year it is, one color will become more dominant over the other. For example, my eyes are mostly green in the spring and summer, mostly blue in the fall and winter. One of the teachers on campus actually thought I had color contacts in the other day.
1Wa1sIi.gif
I was born missing 3 adult teeth, and my hands are double jointed. Also if my stomach is full its slightly harder to breathe?? That's all I can think of atm.
I was born missing 3 adult teeth, and my hands are double jointed. Also if my stomach is full its slightly harder to breathe?? That's all I can think of atm.
who up rising they flight
Oh yeah I also had only three wisdom teeth so that was lucky when I had to remove them. I also had spotted teeth.
Oh yeah I also had only three wisdom teeth so that was lucky when I had to remove them. I also had spotted teeth.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I scream when I sneeze, lol. Startles people a bunch and it's hilarious, except I always have to hold in my sneezes during school so I don't freak out the entire room
I scream when I sneeze, lol. Startles people a bunch and it's hilarious, except I always have to hold in my sneezes during school so I don't freak out the entire room
5vaIIUT.png vwJuAor.pngUYAx2tm.png
The tips of my fingers bend backwards when I try to get them straight, and my pinkies are both crooked.

Not sure if this counts too, but I have Asperger's syndrome, and I usually can't walk in a straight line. I wobble around a lot.
The tips of my fingers bend backwards when I try to get them straight, and my pinkies are both crooked.

Not sure if this counts too, but I have Asperger's syndrome, and I usually can't walk in a straight line. I wobble around a lot.
Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes!
This might sound horrible to you but I find it odd.

My toenails are baby nails. They're not tiny tiny, but very small. Like the size of a babies' toenail. I always found it odd, but amusing.

Also, My ring finger on both hands are crooked slightly. But then again, I've broken ever finger.
This might sound horrible to you but I find it odd.

My toenails are baby nails. They're not tiny tiny, but very small. Like the size of a babies' toenail. I always found it odd, but amusing.

Also, My ring finger on both hands are crooked slightly. But then again, I've broken ever finger.
ku7My32.png
When I move my arm a certain way, my shoulder pops really loudly, and my arm shifts. I can also perfectly imitate a cricket by rolling my tongue while emitting a really high pitched squeak. Also, when I hiccup, it's super high pitched and squeaky.
When I move my arm a certain way, my shoulder pops really loudly, and my arm shifts. I can also perfectly imitate a cricket by rolling my tongue while emitting a really high pitched squeak. Also, when I hiccup, it's super high pitched and squeaky.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
I sneeze and cough with my mouth closed. It's been like this for as long as I can remember.
My fingers might be double jointed? I'm not entirely sure.
I was born with an adult tooth missing.
I have really noticeable central heterochromia. I always figured it was pretty normal, but I get comments on it fairly often so? Also it's really even and I never know what eye color to write on things.
I sneeze and cough with my mouth closed. It's been like this for as long as I can remember.
My fingers might be double jointed? I'm not entirely sure.
I was born with an adult tooth missing.
I have really noticeable central heterochromia. I always figured it was pretty normal, but I get comments on it fairly often so? Also it's really even and I never know what eye color to write on things.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
I have an extra bone lump on my foot since young. I never really noticed it until my mum pointed it out to me one day and said "grandmother also had this".
I have an extra bone lump on my foot since young. I never really noticed it until my mum pointed it out to me one day and said "grandmother also had this".
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17