Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things about your body
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
I'm double-jointed in my thumb. I can do this, except a bit farther. [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2i7mus6.jpg[/img] I can also do this. [img]http://www.mackareyphysicaltherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/hypermobility-thumb.jpg[/img] My pinkies are also crooked, like this, only less noticable. [img]https://dailymovesandgrooves.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/dsc_0399.jpg[/img] I can't find any pictures of this, but the bone that's beneath your thumb juts out to the side above my wrist on me. My tongue has a really short tether, so I can't really do much with it other than make it into a taco shape.
I'm double-jointed in my thumb. I can do this, except a bit farther.
2i7mus6.jpg

I can also do this.
hypermobility-thumb.jpg

My pinkies are also crooked, like this, only less noticable.
dsc_0399.jpg

I can't find any pictures of this, but the bone that's beneath your thumb juts out to the side above my wrist on me.

My tongue has a really short tether, so I can't really do much with it other than make it into a taco shape.
I have a really long tongue :v
I have a really long tongue :v
I can only crack two of my knuckles and I have to do it in a certain way

I was born with red hair, but two years later it changed to blonde. I call myself a ginger in disguise
I can only crack two of my knuckles and I have to do it in a certain way

I was born with red hair, but two years later it changed to blonde. I call myself a ginger in disguise
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
I was born with something called Pectus excavatum, which basically means that my chest has caved in. My ribs developed too long and caused my sternum to sink in. It's not as horrific as it sounds though, I get out of breath faster than others but that's about it. I can also feel my heart beat reeeeally clearly if I put my hand in the right spot :'D
I'm kind of self-conscious about it though. It didn't really bother me as a kid but later in life I've started avoiding places like public pools or anywhere else I might have to take my shirt off. It does look kind of freaky if you've never seen one before.
I was born with something called Pectus excavatum, which basically means that my chest has caved in. My ribs developed too long and caused my sternum to sink in. It's not as horrific as it sounds though, I get out of breath faster than others but that's about it. I can also feel my heart beat reeeeally clearly if I put my hand in the right spot :'D
I'm kind of self-conscious about it though. It didn't really bother me as a kid but later in life I've started avoiding places like public pools or anywhere else I might have to take my shirt off. It does look kind of freaky if you've never seen one before.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
3dLene.png
I have a stoma - docs literally "tore me a new one"
My right eye is colorblind
I had two sets of wisdom teeth which...sucked.
I have a large brown "birthmark" on my ribs but I wasn't born with it O.O

@saturne please please PLEASE don't stand on pointe if you're not trained - your ankles can snap. I'm not kidding.
I have a stoma - docs literally "tore me a new one"
My right eye is colorblind
I had two sets of wisdom teeth which...sucked.
I have a large brown "birthmark" on my ribs but I wasn't born with it O.O

@saturne please please PLEASE don't stand on pointe if you're not trained - your ankles can snap. I'm not kidding.
I have scoliosis that's just minor enough to not need a brace (thank goodness), but instead of doing the "traditional" curve where the spine goes to the side, or forward or backward, my spine is actually rotated around its axis more than it's curved to the side.
I have scoliosis that's just minor enough to not need a brace (thank goodness), but instead of doing the "traditional" curve where the spine goes to the side, or forward or backward, my spine is actually rotated around its axis more than it's curved to the side.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask My mom has this exact same problem! Except she DID need to wear a brace. I also wear a back brace. It's blue and swirly and very pretty. I have a normal curve. 30 degrees off straight.
@Leopardmask My mom has this exact same problem! Except she DID need to wear a brace. I also wear a back brace. It's blue and swirly and very pretty. I have a normal curve. 30 degrees off straight.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
I have a tiny lump of skin on my left hand, my second toe is longer than my big toe, and I was born without wisdom teeth.
I have a tiny lump of skin on my left hand, my second toe is longer than my big toe, and I was born without wisdom teeth.
Mg9qSuP.gif
i can make a clicking noise with my ear?

even i cant explain that one.
i can make a clicking noise with my ear?

even i cant explain that one.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
I'm pretty sure that I don't have wisdom teeth. Zero wisdom teeth.
I'm pretty sure that I don't have wisdom teeth. Zero wisdom teeth.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17