Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things about your body
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I thought I had cafe au lait spots on my stomach but a month later when I took a shower apparently it was dirt. Not sure how it got there.

I also have a dent in my right ear from when I was born so I sorta look like an elf right there.
I thought I had cafe au lait spots on my stomach but a month later when I took a shower apparently it was dirt. Not sure how it got there.

I also have a dent in my right ear from when I was born so I sorta look like an elf right there.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
i have these weird dimple-like dents on my lower back, close to my spine - they're kinda cute tbh

my feet are also really weird - i've never done ballet or anything but i can stand right on the tips of my toes, and my toes also crack whenever i bend them lol
i have these weird dimple-like dents on my lower back, close to my spine - they're kinda cute tbh

my feet are also really weird - i've never done ballet or anything but i can stand right on the tips of my toes, and my toes also crack whenever i bend them lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
My ankles crack when I rotate my feet.
I can pop my knees by twisting around and my hips by stretching one leg fairly far.
I can do a very good backbend with no effort, a trait shared with my brother.
Also my skin is so dry that if I scratch the mark stays there until my next shower.
The tendons in my little fingers are kinda... sticky (?) so that they don't move fluidly when I lift them, instead hitting a certain point and popping up. Like not-painful trigger finger.
I can manipulate that and my thumb's double joint to do a weird wiggly dance with my hand.
I have a bunch of spots on my left arm, legs, and face that are just scars from skin picking :P
My ankles crack when I rotate my feet.
I can pop my knees by twisting around and my hips by stretching one leg fairly far.
I can do a very good backbend with no effort, a trait shared with my brother.
Also my skin is so dry that if I scratch the mark stays there until my next shower.
The tendons in my little fingers are kinda... sticky (?) so that they don't move fluidly when I lift them, instead hitting a certain point and popping up. Like not-painful trigger finger.
I can manipulate that and my thumb's double joint to do a weird wiggly dance with my hand.
I have a bunch of spots on my left arm, legs, and face that are just scars from skin picking :P
Kismet | they/them | +3 FR
I can twist my wrists around and they'll crackle and it grosses people out.

ouo
I can twist my wrists around and they'll crackle and it grosses people out.

ouo
I can move my jaw so that it makes a loud cracking noise, I did it for my orthodontist once and he said he was surprised I hadn't dislocated it yet. I don't do it anymore, at least not on purpose.

Edit- I also used to have very extreme overbite, over 12mm, it's been corrected now. It was SO bad that my bottom jaw touched the roof of my mouth. My parents were quick to correct it, because adults often have to get surgery for the kind of overbite I had. Yikes.
I can move my jaw so that it makes a loud cracking noise, I did it for my orthodontist once and he said he was surprised I hadn't dislocated it yet. I don't do it anymore, at least not on purpose.

Edit- I also used to have very extreme overbite, over 12mm, it's been corrected now. It was SO bad that my bottom jaw touched the roof of my mouth. My parents were quick to correct it, because adults often have to get surgery for the kind of overbite I had. Yikes.
My fingers are too short compared to my hand and look like they've been broken a dousin of times :'D Fortunately the wrong proportion isn't something you'll notice until you look closer
(It dosn't help tho that my hands are also too small compared to my wrist - Fortunately again not something you'll really notice, and it was a big help when I was a kid and we played robbers and police, because I was always able to fairly easily shake the handcuffs off and everyone thought I cheated)

Also my left canine tooth is much larger than my right and have pushed back one of my other teeth because it's literally too big for my mouth xD I used to hate that a lot, but with time I've kinda accepted it as just one of those things that makes me unique
My fingers are too short compared to my hand and look like they've been broken a dousin of times :'D Fortunately the wrong proportion isn't something you'll notice until you look closer
(It dosn't help tho that my hands are also too small compared to my wrist - Fortunately again not something you'll really notice, and it was a big help when I was a kid and we played robbers and police, because I was always able to fairly easily shake the handcuffs off and everyone thought I cheated)

Also my left canine tooth is much larger than my right and have pushed back one of my other teeth because it's literally too big for my mouth xD I used to hate that a lot, but with time I've kinda accepted it as just one of those things that makes me unique
N71Kq8t.pngZwMTIV6.pngN71Kq8t.png
My ankles crack when I move them. My body distributes weight more evenly than most people I know so I look about 20-30 pounds less than I actually am. My body also retains muscle really well which helps too.(I can stop working out for months and go back to the same level I was).
My ankles crack when I move them. My body distributes weight more evenly than most people I know so I look about 20-30 pounds less than I actually am. My body also retains muscle really well which helps too.(I can stop working out for months and go back to the same level I was).
568.png
I have "double-jointed" fingers I guess. I can bend my thumb to the back of my hand, bend the top part of my fingers(mostly on my left ring and pinkie finger), and that thing where you put one over the other and it looks like a wave(like this)?
Does being able to touch my nose and the bottom of my chin count as "weird?"
I have "double-jointed" fingers I guess. I can bend my thumb to the back of my hand, bend the top part of my fingers(mostly on my left ring and pinkie finger), and that thing where you put one over the other and it looks like a wave(like this)?
Does being able to touch my nose and the bottom of my chin count as "weird?"
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
I have eczema that looks strange.

My hair is two different colors.
I have eczema that looks strange.

My hair is two different colors.
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
i regularly crack my toes. My brother, who used to crack his knuckles find this weird, but i never really thought about it.
i regularly crack my toes. My brother, who used to crack his knuckles find this weird, but i never really thought about it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17