Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things about your body
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Plasticcyborg Mine's really close, it's like 26 degrees or something. They did this new DNA test thing to see how likely it was that it would progress further and they decided I didn't need a brace.
@Plasticcyborg Mine's really close, it's like 26 degrees or something. They did this new DNA test thing to see how likely it was that it would progress further and they decided I didn't need a brace.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
My right eye will squelch really loudly when I rub it, while the left one does not.

I can make fart noises by pressing my palms together, or with one hand against any flat surface. They don't even need to be wet.

When I hear balloon squeaking or similar noises, my nose hurts.

I sneeze in response to bright lights.

My nose also itches when I've eaten a lot. My nose is a bit weird overall!

Also if I inhale sharply and curl my top lip upward, it can seal my nostrils. As long as I hold my breath. Very pointless.

Hmm... I've also got a few interestingly placed freckles, including one on each eyelid placed in the exact same spot, one on my palm, and a neat line of three on one finger.
My right eye will squelch really loudly when I rub it, while the left one does not.

I can make fart noises by pressing my palms together, or with one hand against any flat surface. They don't even need to be wet.

When I hear balloon squeaking or similar noises, my nose hurts.

I sneeze in response to bright lights.

My nose also itches when I've eaten a lot. My nose is a bit weird overall!

Also if I inhale sharply and curl my top lip upward, it can seal my nostrils. As long as I hold my breath. Very pointless.

Hmm... I've also got a few interestingly placed freckles, including one on each eyelid placed in the exact same spot, one on my palm, and a neat line of three on one finger.
Last joint of both my middle fingers bends fairly noticeably towards the outside of the hand. All my siblings, nephews, and mom have it. Its a very dominant mutation.
Last joint of both my middle fingers bends fairly noticeably towards the outside of the hand. All my siblings, nephews, and mom have it. Its a very dominant mutation.
QiRqFyd.gif
I have hitchhikers thumbs they're literally useless

I can also bend my fingers at just the first digit, which is also useless for everything except freaking my dad out (well, most of them, I can't do it with my pinkies and thumbs don't count)

I sneeze really loud and then I apologize profusely because it's Embarrassing

Also i have freckles on my face and arms but?? I forget they exist???? jeez I'm a mess on occasion aren't i

all my fingers can curve outwards a little bit except my ring fingers, which don't bend outwards at the first digit at all. They're really not that flexible. But what good's a ring finger anyway
I have hitchhikers thumbs they're literally useless

I can also bend my fingers at just the first digit, which is also useless for everything except freaking my dad out (well, most of them, I can't do it with my pinkies and thumbs don't count)

I sneeze really loud and then I apologize profusely because it's Embarrassing

Also i have freckles on my face and arms but?? I forget they exist???? jeez I'm a mess on occasion aren't i

all my fingers can curve outwards a little bit except my ring fingers, which don't bend outwards at the first digit at all. They're really not that flexible. But what good's a ring finger anyway
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Middle fingers are bent away from the thumb. No idea why. You can tell they are crooked.

I broke my nose when I little, and now you can actually kinda see the cartilage?? Let's just say I never knew I broke it until much later. So it was never reset.

When I open my jaw, it tends to pop. No idea how to stop it.

Now and again I have a tic episode. I guess my body does not react to cold right away or something, because all of a sudden I just spasm and go into a really awkward position for like a second. I get covered in goosebumps and a chill runs up my spine. Tourette syndrome maybe, I dunno. It's really embarrassing when it happens in public. It also doesn't happen all the time.

I can individually move my toes on my right foot if I try and focus hard enough.

A birthmark on my back that appeared when I was younger, I was not born with it as far as I know. It's kind of like a splatter of dark skin on my back.

My spine has this really deep inward curve. So I tend to slouch more.

I do not walk with my head up, my eyes are always pointed at the floor. No idea of behavioral or what.

Pencil lead (graphite) in my right hand when I accidentally stabbed myself. Teacher wouldn't let me clean the wound out so yeah -_-.

I cannot whistle, but I can make a really high pitched noise with my vocal cords that is similar to a whistle.

I have what I can only describe as a combination of an over and underbite. My teeth are just doing their own thing.

My Achilles tendons sometimes pops when I walk.

Probably more, but this post is getting long is it not XD?
Middle fingers are bent away from the thumb. No idea why. You can tell they are crooked.

I broke my nose when I little, and now you can actually kinda see the cartilage?? Let's just say I never knew I broke it until much later. So it was never reset.

When I open my jaw, it tends to pop. No idea how to stop it.

Now and again I have a tic episode. I guess my body does not react to cold right away or something, because all of a sudden I just spasm and go into a really awkward position for like a second. I get covered in goosebumps and a chill runs up my spine. Tourette syndrome maybe, I dunno. It's really embarrassing when it happens in public. It also doesn't happen all the time.

I can individually move my toes on my right foot if I try and focus hard enough.

A birthmark on my back that appeared when I was younger, I was not born with it as far as I know. It's kind of like a splatter of dark skin on my back.

My spine has this really deep inward curve. So I tend to slouch more.

I do not walk with my head up, my eyes are always pointed at the floor. No idea of behavioral or what.

Pencil lead (graphite) in my right hand when I accidentally stabbed myself. Teacher wouldn't let me clean the wound out so yeah -_-.

I cannot whistle, but I can make a really high pitched noise with my vocal cords that is similar to a whistle.

I have what I can only describe as a combination of an over and underbite. My teeth are just doing their own thing.

My Achilles tendons sometimes pops when I walk.

Probably more, but this post is getting long is it not XD?
pharma_siggy_banner_by_tantigeroffire-d9rlinj.png
When I rotate my right foot it makes a weird crackling sound. Doesn't hurt but it creeps people out.

When I rotate my right foot it makes a weird crackling sound. Doesn't hurt but it creeps people out.

DWUBZ.gif
My mom and I suspect that I have arthritis in my knees. If I'm around too much noise, my ears start thudding + hurting for the rest of the day (which makes school awful). I plan on getting these checked out when I turn 18. :v
My mom and I suspect that I have arthritis in my knees. If I'm around too much noise, my ears start thudding + hurting for the rest of the day (which makes school awful). I plan on getting these checked out when I turn 18. :v
they/them
aka MC Princess, aka The Baroness of Bars, aka MC Foreign Policy[/center]
I have a lazy eye and my right knee pops when I bend it and my mom wants to take me to the factor a out some weird reddish bump on my arm.
I have a lazy eye and my right knee pops when I bend it and my mom wants to take me to the factor a out some weird reddish bump on my arm.
ePOliyb.png
Not sure if this could be considered weird, but I have a birthmark on the back of my neck in the shape of a tornado.
Not sure if this could be considered weird, but I have a birthmark on the back of my neck in the shape of a tornado.
2drwvZa.png
When I wake up and get out of bed all you can hear is the crackle, snap, pop! of my ankles slowly adjusting to me walking.
When I wake up and get out of bed all you can hear is the crackle, snap, pop! of my ankles slowly adjusting to me walking.
LWDw43p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17