Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Temples of Syrinx: FR Rush Fanclub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@ForestGuardian
I hope you and your friend are hanging in there all right. What a horrible thing to happen. ;.; </3

As for the raffle, I will see about scrounging up some treasure for tickets starting tomorrow.
Should I win... I suppose I will have to start a fandragon project! Not sad about that! :D
@ForestGuardian
I hope you and your friend are hanging in there all right. What a horrible thing to happen. ;.; </3

As for the raffle, I will see about scrounging up some treasure for tickets starting tomorrow.
Should I win... I suppose I will have to start a fandragon project! Not sad about that! :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@sabreslove9 @breloominati @Tigerlily @KitalphaHart

Hey guys! Sorry again for the long wait. I've decided to extend the raffle date, since so far, only Breloom and I have donated, and I feel like there should be a few more entrants before we draw :3 I'll set the final date to be Wednesday/Thursday depending on how busy I am this week, but if no one else donates, then we'll just go with what we got.

On another note, I got super mad at myself the other day while I was listening to Rush songs on shuffle, because somehow, even though I have heard the song 5673824924 times, I had never in my life realized that the lyrics to 'Anagram' from Presto were themselves anagrams.

IT'S THE TITLE OF THE SONG, HOW THE HECK DID I NEVER NOTICE THAT BEFORE D:
@sabreslove9 @breloominati @Tigerlily @KitalphaHart

Hey guys! Sorry again for the long wait. I've decided to extend the raffle date, since so far, only Breloom and I have donated, and I feel like there should be a few more entrants before we draw :3 I'll set the final date to be Wednesday/Thursday depending on how busy I am this week, but if no one else donates, then we'll just go with what we got.

On another note, I got super mad at myself the other day while I was listening to Rush songs on shuffle, because somehow, even though I have heard the song 5673824924 times, I had never in my life realized that the lyrics to 'Anagram' from Presto were themselves anagrams.

IT'S THE TITLE OF THE SONG, HOW THE HECK DID I NEVER NOTICE THAT BEFORE D:
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian
Ninja lyrics
@ForestGuardian
Ninja lyrics
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@ForestGuardian

Oh nooo. I was exalting the dragons I pre-leveled for our dominance push... and I realized that one of them was a 2112 dragon while I was clicking that "exalt" button.

RIP my good conscious :'')
@ForestGuardian

Oh nooo. I was exalting the dragons I pre-leveled for our dominance push... and I realized that one of them was a 2112 dragon while I was clicking that "exalt" button.

RIP my good conscious :'')
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
@breloominati Noooooo... :'( ah well, it happens sometimes XD

@KitalphaHart @Tigerlily @sabreslove9

Hey all! Just a quick reminder that tomorrow will be the last full day for any raffle donations. I'll be drawing the winning ticket on thursday :3
@breloominati Noooooo... :'( ah well, it happens sometimes XD

@KitalphaHart @Tigerlily @sabreslove9

Hey all! Just a quick reminder that tomorrow will be the last full day for any raffle donations. I'll be drawing the winning ticket on thursday :3
I was bored, found derg #2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2112][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22/2112_350.png[/img][/url] Poor guy is in an abandoned lair :| Or the user is on hiatus. Idk
I was bored, found derg #2112
2112_350.png

Poor guy is in an abandoned lair :|
Or the user is on hiatus. Idk
@ForestGuardian

The ratio is 1000 treasure gets you one ticket, right? Just making sure I understand how this works, I've never done one of these things before and my brain doesn't want to comprehend things lol
@ForestGuardian

The ratio is 1000 treasure gets you one ticket, right? Just making sure I understand how this works, I've never done one of these things before and my brain doesn't want to comprehend things lol
@sabreslove9 Yep! There's a post on the first page of the thread with all the raffle info, but yeah, ratio is 1000t/1g/1 ticket ;)

@KitalphaHart Aww, :( He's really pretty, too.
@sabreslove9 Yep! There's a post on the first page of the thread with all the raffle info, but yeah, ratio is 1000t/1g/1 ticket ;)

@KitalphaHart Aww, :( He's really pretty, too.
@ForestGuardian
Well, on the plus side, he's not exalted, and not a progen, so there's a possibility of getting him if his owner returns
@ForestGuardian
Well, on the plus side, he's not exalted, and not a progen, so there's a possibility of getting him if his owner returns
@breloominati @Tigerlily @KitalphaHart @sabreslove9

Hello (again) everybody!

Today's the date for the raffle drawing so here are our results! Breloominati purchased 100 tickets (1-100), I purchased 60, (101-160) and Sabreslove9 purchased 100 as well (161-260), leaving our total prize to be 260000 treasure!

The winning ticket was drawn via random.org, and here was the result! :3

2nvt6di.png

So, congrats to Sabreslove9! I'll be sending your winnings shortly! ;3
@breloominati @Tigerlily @KitalphaHart @sabreslove9

Hello (again) everybody!

Today's the date for the raffle drawing so here are our results! Breloominati purchased 100 tickets (1-100), I purchased 60, (101-160) and Sabreslove9 purchased 100 as well (161-260), leaving our total prize to be 260000 treasure!

The winning ticket was drawn via random.org, and here was the result! :3

2nvt6di.png

So, congrats to Sabreslove9! I'll be sending your winnings shortly! ;3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14