Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Temples of Syrinx: FR Rush Fanclub
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@CorvusIgnis Browsing the AH when... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24002492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240025/24002492_350.png[/img] [/url] I impulse-bought this fuzzball, but if you're still looking for a Syrinx and you'd like her, I can send her your way! :3
@CorvusIgnis Browsing the AH when...

24002492_350.png

I impulse-bought this fuzzball, but if you're still looking for a Syrinx and you'd like her, I can send her your way! :3
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
Gorgeous Syrinx dragons, guys!

Okay! I finally have a little treasure to exchange for tickets (more to come!). Are they to be sent directly to @ForestGuardian ?

My thinking is that the most use to be had is through gems/treasure, so I will focus on raising that. Or selling items previously mentioned, to put towards the treasure/tickets.
Gorgeous Syrinx dragons, guys!

Okay! I finally have a little treasure to exchange for tickets (more to come!). Are they to be sent directly to @ForestGuardian ?

My thinking is that the most use to be had is through gems/treasure, so I will focus on raising that. Or selling items previously mentioned, to put towards the treasure/tickets.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@Tigerlily Yup! You can send over what you've got, and I'll edit the raffle post to keep track of how many tickets you have. :3
@Tigerlily Yup! You can send over what you've got, and I'll edit the raffle post to keep track of how many tickets you have. :3
@ForestGuardian
Sweet! Sending them over. :D
@ForestGuardian
Sweet! Sending them over. :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@breloominati @sabreslove9 @KitalphaHart @Tigerlily @CorvusIgnis @HailQueenSteph Hi guys! Just a reminder that the raffle ends on Sunday! (the 12th) And, after a conversation with Corv about some Syrinx dergs, and I ended up impulse-buying this girl, although I don't exactly know what to do with her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24002492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240025/24002492_350.png[/img] [/url] She's cherub/peregrine/glimmer, and she'd probably make a lovely priestess, so I'm offering her up as a raffle prize as well, if the winner of the raffle would like her. :3 (I don't really know if the apparel scheme is all that great... but I can include it along with the derg as an optional choice)
@breloominati @sabreslove9 @KitalphaHart @Tigerlily @CorvusIgnis @HailQueenSteph

Hi guys! Just a reminder that the raffle ends on Sunday! (the 12th)

And, after a conversation with Corv about some Syrinx dergs, and I ended up impulse-buying this girl, although I don't exactly know what to do with her:

24002492_350.png

She's cherub/peregrine/glimmer, and she'd probably make a lovely priestess, so I'm offering her up as a raffle prize as well, if the winner of the raffle would like her. :3 (I don't really know if the apparel scheme is all that great... but I can include it along with the derg as an optional choice)
@ForestGuardian Oh dear god, I'm late to the party.

And have no money ._.
@ForestGuardian Oh dear god, I'm late to the party.

And have no money ._.
@ForestGuardian RUSH!!!!! I LOVE RUSH I SAW THEM LAST YEAR FOR R40 <333 CAN I JOIN PLS.

sorry im excited... rush is one of my favorite bands. The only "fandragon" i have is a cute nocturne named rivendell, but i am planning on getting an Apollo and Dionysus dragons and breeding them for a Cygnus...

(i love ur alex fandragon i lvoe the blah blah blah GOD THAT WAS GREAT)
@ForestGuardian RUSH!!!!! I LOVE RUSH I SAW THEM LAST YEAR FOR R40 <333 CAN I JOIN PLS.

sorry im excited... rush is one of my favorite bands. The only "fandragon" i have is a cute nocturne named rivendell, but i am planning on getting an Apollo and Dionysus dragons and breeding them for a Cygnus...

(i love ur alex fandragon i lvoe the blah blah blah GOD THAT WAS GREAT)
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
@CytricAcid Hello! :D Of course you can join! Would you like to be added to the pinglist as well?

And I LOOOOVED R40 as well! Unfortunately it was my only time seeing them live in concert but it was soooo goood...

(Also, if you'd like me to add your fandragons to the master list too, just let me know!)
@CytricAcid Hello! :D Of course you can join! Would you like to be added to the pinglist as well?

And I LOOOOVED R40 as well! Unfortunately it was my only time seeing them live in concert but it was soooo goood...

(Also, if you'd like me to add your fandragons to the master list too, just let me know!)
@breloominati @sabreslove9 @KitalphaHart @Tigerlily @CorvusIgnis @HailQueenSteph

Hey guys!

Today ended up being incredibly busy, due to an overdue paper and a final exam early tomorrow, so because of that, and for some of you who weren't able to purchase tickets, I've decided to extend the raffle until Thursday. Hopefully by then things will be a little less chaotic for me, and it'll give a little extra time to those who need it. :3 Very sorry for the change of plans!

Also, after this raffle ends, (and school's out!) I'm thinking of starting to follow through with our expansion... fixing up the thread, all that good stuff. So if everything goes well, our next raffle should be with Flight Rising's Prog Squad!

(But, just a reminder that you are by no means obligated to donate if you don't want to, so don't feel guilty of you don't or can't!)

Hey guys!

Today ended up being incredibly busy, due to an overdue paper and a final exam early tomorrow, so because of that, and for some of you who weren't able to purchase tickets, I've decided to extend the raffle until Thursday. Hopefully by then things will be a little less chaotic for me, and it'll give a little extra time to those who need it. :3 Very sorry for the change of plans!

Also, after this raffle ends, (and school's out!) I'm thinking of starting to follow through with our expansion... fixing up the thread, all that good stuff. So if everything goes well, our next raffle should be with Flight Rising's Prog Squad!

(But, just a reminder that you are by no means obligated to donate if you don't want to, so don't feel guilty of you don't or can't!)

Hey guys!

I'm a few days late again, I'm sorry, But I've got the results for our raffle!

kbvjwo.png

The winning ticket was number 20, which means that TigerLily is our winner, congrats! I'll send over your winnings shortly :D (You can contact Breloom about the Art prize, and let me know if you'd like the dragon!)

On another note, since nearly all of my responsibilities have been completed, I'll be starting to expand the thread soon, so if any of you would like to make signature banners or buttons for the Prog Squad, feel free to give it a try! Anything will be greatly appreciated!

Also, since hopefully we'll be getting a few more people, and since my time-management skills are absolute garbage, I'm going to have someone else help me run the thread, help with raffles, etc. Breloom, I think I remember you offering to help out before, in one of my earlier posts, so if you're up for it I could definitely use your help!

Thanks again, everybody! :3

Hey guys!

I'm a few days late again, I'm sorry, But I've got the results for our raffle!

kbvjwo.png

The winning ticket was number 20, which means that TigerLily is our winner, congrats! I'll send over your winnings shortly :D (You can contact Breloom about the Art prize, and let me know if you'd like the dragon!)

On another note, since nearly all of my responsibilities have been completed, I'll be starting to expand the thread soon, so if any of you would like to make signature banners or buttons for the Prog Squad, feel free to give it a try! Anything will be greatly appreciated!

Also, since hopefully we'll be getting a few more people, and since my time-management skills are absolute garbage, I'm going to have someone else help me run the thread, help with raffles, etc. Breloom, I think I remember you offering to help out before, in one of my earlier posts, so if you're up for it I could definitely use your help!

Thanks again, everybody! :3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14