Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Temples of Syrinx: FR Rush Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Don't have any fan dragons. Hm. Would it be weird if I got a mated pair and named them By-tor and Snowdog? I suppose they could be rivals. (I have a Grendel and Beowulf so, it works! xD )

Let me know if there's anything you need help on with raffles and such. I'd be happy to help if I can!

If I come up with any ideas, I'll let you know!
Don't have any fan dragons. Hm. Would it be weird if I got a mated pair and named them By-tor and Snowdog? I suppose they could be rivals. (I have a Grendel and Beowulf so, it works! xD )

Let me know if there's anything you need help on with raffles and such. I'd be happy to help if I can!

If I come up with any ideas, I'll let you know!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@ForestGuardian
I don't mind the pinglist
@ForestGuardian
I don't mind the pinglist
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@ForestGuardian I'd love a pinglist 'v'

I also have a crazy idea: I remember some folks wanting to gene their Rush-themed dragons? But that stuff's expensive.
What if we had a money pot raffle of sorts? Like, folks can chip some cash into the pot for tickets, and whoever is the randomly-drawn winner gets the whole pot to gene/dress up their Rush dragons with.

Haha, just throwing that out there...
@ForestGuardian I'd love a pinglist 'v'

I also have a crazy idea: I remember some folks wanting to gene their Rush-themed dragons? But that stuff's expensive.
What if we had a money pot raffle of sorts? Like, folks can chip some cash into the pot for tickets, and whoever is the randomly-drawn winner gets the whole pot to gene/dress up their Rush dragons with.

Haha, just throwing that out there...
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
@Tigerlily: Sounds cool! They'd be our first offical breeding pair :3 Also, the Beowulf/Grendel one, ooh... We just finished reading that book in school. XD

@breloominati That is also a very good idea! :3 Since I guess it would be more difficult and time-consuming to do a raffle with dragons. The treasure thing makes a lot more sense. XD

Pinglist is being created now, I'll probably put that on the first post. Aside from the fandragon-list post, we have two more reserved posts on page 1... also, assuming one will be for the raffles, we have one more in case we need it. Maybe I should have made more, I don't know...

EDIT: Okay, I set up the raffles page, although there are still a few things in the plan I'm debating, which are listed on the post, feel free to offer some suggestions! :3
@Tigerlily: Sounds cool! They'd be our first offical breeding pair :3 Also, the Beowulf/Grendel one, ooh... We just finished reading that book in school. XD

@breloominati That is also a very good idea! :3 Since I guess it would be more difficult and time-consuming to do a raffle with dragons. The treasure thing makes a lot more sense. XD

Pinglist is being created now, I'll probably put that on the first post. Aside from the fandragon-list post, we have two more reserved posts on page 1... also, assuming one will be for the raffles, we have one more in case we need it. Maybe I should have made more, I don't know...

EDIT: Okay, I set up the raffles page, although there are still a few things in the plan I'm debating, which are listed on the post, feel free to offer some suggestions! :3
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian I'd like to be added to a pinglist :3
@ForestGuardian I'd like to be added to a pinglist :3
@ForestGuardian
If I ever get around to expanding my lair..! Dx
Oh neat! How did you like it? :3

I forgot to mention I'd like to be on the pinglist. Whoops!
@ForestGuardian
If I ever get around to expanding my lair..! Dx
Oh neat! How did you like it? :3

I forgot to mention I'd like to be on the pinglist. Whoops!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
((@Tigerlily: I really enjoyed the book, unfortunately we had to watch a movie adaptation afterward, and it was so bad. It completely destroyed the actual story and replaced it with fluff.))

@KitalphaHart @breloominati @sabreslove9

We've got a decent sized memberlist/pinglist now, so maybe we can have some Q&A! :)

Just to start this off, what's your favorite album?

For me, it really depends on my mood, because I have a very hard time choosing just one, and I'm always changing which one I decide that I like the most, but at the moment, I really love Clockwork Angels. I got the book version of it, (by Kevin Anderson and Neil Peart) and it was AMAZING. There's a sequel to it as well, called Clockwork Lives, which I haven't finished yet, but is also very good so far. :)
((@Tigerlily: I really enjoyed the book, unfortunately we had to watch a movie adaptation afterward, and it was so bad. It completely destroyed the actual story and replaced it with fluff.))

@KitalphaHart @breloominati @sabreslove9

We've got a decent sized memberlist/pinglist now, so maybe we can have some Q&A! :)

Just to start this off, what's your favorite album?

For me, it really depends on my mood, because I have a very hard time choosing just one, and I'm always changing which one I decide that I like the most, but at the moment, I really love Clockwork Angels. I got the book version of it, (by Kevin Anderson and Neil Peart) and it was AMAZING. There's a sequel to it as well, called Clockwork Lives, which I haven't finished yet, but is also very good so far. :)
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian
Idk, I heard the songs before I knew what albums were XD
@ForestGuardian
Idk, I heard the songs before I knew what albums were XD
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@ForestGuardian

I listened to most of the songs from a greatest hits album, so, uh, yeah. If I had to pick one I'd say Clockwork Angels most days, but I also do really love 2112.
@ForestGuardian

I listened to most of the songs from a greatest hits album, so, uh, yeah. If I had to pick one I'd say Clockwork Angels most days, but I also do really love 2112.
@ForestGuardian

Can't go wrong with Moving Pictures, can you? It was my introduction to Rush so I'm absolutely biased on that one. I also liked 2112. That 20-minute song makes the longer rock songs seem like an instant :P
@ForestGuardian

Can't go wrong with Moving Pictures, can you? It was my introduction to Rush so I'm absolutely biased on that one. I also liked 2112. That 20-minute song makes the longer rock songs seem like an instant :P
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14