Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Temples of Syrinx: FR Rush Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Ah, and for raffle questions... This is just imo!
  • For the most part, the most common treasure:gem:ticket ratio I've seen is 1000:2:1. I personally feel like folks who pitch in more should get more of a chance to win!
  • haha I have no clue, anything works really
  • depends if we want to have a fandragon bank? Raffling off items can raise money for future fandragon use, if people request money from the group?

It's 7am thanks for bearing with half-awake me...
Ah, and for raffle questions... This is just imo!
  • For the most part, the most common treasure:gem:ticket ratio I've seen is 1000:2:1. I personally feel like folks who pitch in more should get more of a chance to win!
  • haha I have no clue, anything works really
  • depends if we want to have a fandragon bank? Raffling off items can raise money for future fandragon use, if people request money from the group?

It's 7am thanks for bearing with half-awake me...
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
@breloominati @sabreslove9 Yeah, I do love 2112! (Moving Pictures too, I have a weakness for Limelight) I don't know if any of you watch Doctor Who, but the song 'The Twilight Zone' reminds me exactly of a certain episode... EDIT: [s]I didn't see this before, wat[/s] Thanks for your suggestion, Breloom! :D I definitely agree with the ratio, (and the idea of give more/get more) So I'll go ahead and add that part in, as for the others, I'll wait and see if we get more suggestion, but I will still keep yours in mind! :) Also, I need some help deciding something here... (also gonna ping you two, @KitalphaHart and @Tigerlily, ;3 ) So this lovely lady finally grew up today, and originally I was going to gene her up with piebald and crackle as well, (probably stil going to do the piebald) to match the Vapor Trails album cover, but then I realized that there were some accents that she looked stunning in... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21096859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210969/21096859_350.png[/img] [/url] This is her now... (so purty) And this is her with some accent previews: [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2rhb39x.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2nve3qb.png[/IMG] I think she looks fabulous in them, but I don't know if maybe the crackle would drown it out? So do you guys think I should stick to the crackle idea, or maybe save up for an accent?
@breloominati @sabreslove9 Yeah, I do love 2112! (Moving Pictures too, I have a weakness for Limelight) I don't know if any of you watch Doctor Who, but the song 'The Twilight Zone' reminds me exactly of a certain episode...

EDIT: I didn't see this before, wat Thanks for your suggestion, Breloom! :D I definitely agree with the ratio, (and the idea of give more/get more) So I'll go ahead and add that part in, as for the others, I'll wait and see if we get more suggestion, but I will still keep yours in mind! :)

Also, I need some help deciding something here... (also gonna ping you two, @KitalphaHart and @Tigerlily, ;3 )

So this lovely lady finally grew up today, and originally I was going to gene her up with piebald and crackle as well, (probably stil going to do the piebald) to match the Vapor Trails album cover, but then I realized that there were some accents that she looked stunning in...

21096859_350.png

This is her now... (so purty)

And this is her with some accent previews:

2rhb39x.png

2nve3qb.png

I think she looks fabulous in them, but I don't know if maybe the crackle would drown it out? So do you guys think I should stick to the crackle idea, or maybe save up for an accent?
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian

Oh man, don't ask me, I hate crackle so much :P
I think the first accent looks lovely on her! But you can't go wrong with either :3
@ForestGuardian

Oh man, don't ask me, I hate crackle so much :P
I think the first accent looks lovely on her! But you can't go wrong with either :3
@ForestGuardian
Hm. I am actually partial to the second. It is more subtle and glowy. Since there is a lot of texture on the Vapor Trails cover, it may be more relevant to use the second accent. If the first had switched yellow and orange it would look more like the cover.

Oh, about the genes... Have you considered piebald / daub / underbelly?

Sorry about my absence!
@ForestGuardian
Hm. I am actually partial to the second. It is more subtle and glowy. Since there is a lot of texture on the Vapor Trails cover, it may be more relevant to use the second accent. If the first had switched yellow and orange it would look more like the cover.

Oh, about the genes... Have you considered piebald / daub / underbelly?

Sorry about my absence!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@Tigerlily @Breloominati @Sabreslove9 @KitalphaHart

Hey guys :)

Sorry for my absence, this week has been a little tough due to a few IRL issues, my best friend's brother was recently killed in a motorcycle accident, and my time on here has been cut down a bit. Hopefully (by friday/saturday) I'll start off our first raffle, to see how this goes. I'll have the first one run for a week, just to see how much we can collect in that time. I may change the running times later on. There's a post on the front page with the other info on that :3

If you have any questions about that, you can ping me here, or PM me if you want.

Again, sorry for leaving all you guys in the dark for a bit, hopefully we can pick this up again :)
@Tigerlily @Breloominati @Sabreslove9 @KitalphaHart

Hey guys :)

Sorry for my absence, this week has been a little tough due to a few IRL issues, my best friend's brother was recently killed in a motorcycle accident, and my time on here has been cut down a bit. Hopefully (by friday/saturday) I'll start off our first raffle, to see how this goes. I'll have the first one run for a week, just to see how much we can collect in that time. I may change the running times later on. There's a post on the front page with the other info on that :3

If you have any questions about that, you can ping me here, or PM me if you want.

Again, sorry for leaving all you guys in the dark for a bit, hopefully we can pick this up again :)
@ForestGuardian

Sorry to hear about your friend's brother.The raffle sounds like fun! I'm still super excited to see where we go with this :)
@ForestGuardian

Sorry to hear about your friend's brother.The raffle sounds like fun! I'm still super excited to see where we go with this :)
@ForestGuardian

Oh no, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. I do hope things look up for you all soon :( No need to apologize, we all understand.

Yes, I'd look forward to a raffle! I've helped run two raffles before, so if you have any questions or need help I've gotchu ( ' v' )b
@ForestGuardian

Oh no, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. I do hope things look up for you all soon :( No need to apologize, we all understand.

Yes, I'd look forward to a raffle! I've helped run two raffles before, so if you have any questions or need help I've gotchu ( ' v' )b
@Sabreslove9 @Breloominati

Thanks guys :) I'm pretty excited for the raffle too! Time for me to go grind in fairgrounds cuz I'm broke

...Actually I'm kinda glad I decided to wait till the end if the week, more time to get some treasure for this thing ;)
@Sabreslove9 @Breloominati

Thanks guys :) I'm pretty excited for the raffle too! Time for me to go grind in fairgrounds cuz I'm broke

...Actually I'm kinda glad I decided to wait till the end if the week, more time to get some treasure for this thing ;)
@ForestGuardian if you need treasure I could throw some your way?
@ForestGuardian if you need treasure I could throw some your way?
@sabreslove9 Thanks for the offer! But you don't have to, it's all going to the same thing anyway ;3

@breloominati @KitalphaHart @Tigerlily

Okay guys, our first treasure-pot raffle is officially starting! I'll run it for a week to see how much we've got by then, if we need more time, I'll just extend it for a few more days. I'll be keeping track of everyone's donations on the front-page raffle post, and all donated funds will go into my vault until the last day, when it will be given to the winner! Treasure/gem/ticket ratios are also posted on the raffle post.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ping me here or send a PM ;3
@sabreslove9 Thanks for the offer! But you don't have to, it's all going to the same thing anyway ;3

@breloominati @KitalphaHart @Tigerlily

Okay guys, our first treasure-pot raffle is officially starting! I'll run it for a week to see how much we've got by then, if we need more time, I'll just extend it for a few more days. I'll be keeping track of everyone's donations on the front-page raffle post, and all donated funds will go into my vault until the last day, when it will be given to the winner! Treasure/gem/ticket ratios are also posted on the raffle post.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ping me here or send a PM ;3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14