Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Temples of Syrinx: FR Rush Fanclub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Also, feel free to let me know when you'd like the next raffle to be! :)
Also, feel free to let me know when you'd like the next raffle to be! :)
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian

AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!! :D
@ForestGuardian

AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!! :D
@sabreslove9

Hey, congrats on that win!! Do let me know what you do with the money, I'm curious to see who it goes to ( ' v')b
@sabreslove9

Hey, congrats on that win!! Do let me know what you do with the money, I'm curious to see who it goes to ( ' v')b
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
@breloominati

Thank you! I'm either going to put it toward a lair expansion or throw it in my vault to save toward getting glimmer for Geddy. Haven't decided yet XD
@breloominati

Thank you! I'm either going to put it toward a lair expansion or throw it in my vault to save toward getting glimmer for Geddy. Haven't decided yet XD
@sabreslove9 Congrats again! I know a while back on the old thread you mentioned that you wanted to get your Geddy a glimmer scroll, (dunno if you did that yet... *sneaks off to check*) but if you didn't, you could do that :3

EDIT: Aha, ninja'd XD
@sabreslove9 Congrats again! I know a while back on the old thread you mentioned that you wanted to get your Geddy a glimmer scroll, (dunno if you did that yet... *sneaks off to check*) but if you didn't, you could do that :3

EDIT: Aha, ninja'd XD
@ForestGuardian

XD Yeah, I'm thinking I might do that. I'm still also coli grinding to see if I can snag a Molten Wartoad familiar. I sold the last one I had for 1,000,000 treasure which would help me with pretty much everything XD
@ForestGuardian

XD Yeah, I'm thinking I might do that. I'm still also coli grinding to see if I can snag a Molten Wartoad familiar. I sold the last one I had for 1,000,000 treasure which would help me with pretty much everything XD
@sabreslove9 Wow... 0_0

*cries because my coli team isn't remotely near that level yet*
@sabreslove9 Wow... 0_0

*cries because my coli team isn't remotely near that level yet*
@sabreslove9
Congrats! :D

*has been a bad club member* I am really sorry... I haven't done much with FR in the past couple weeks.
@sabreslove9
Congrats! :D

*has been a bad club member* I am really sorry... I haven't done much with FR in the past couple weeks.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@Tigerlily Don't worry about it ;) real life can be a pain XD
@Tigerlily Don't worry about it ;) real life can be a pain XD
@ForestGuardian

I have a team of three level 25's, would you like to borrow one to get your team leveled a little faster?
@ForestGuardian

I have a team of three level 25's, would you like to borrow one to get your team leveled a little faster?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14