Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Temples of Syrinx: FR Rush Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I guess I could try my hand at badges if nobody else wants to? I've done some simple ones before, like the two below: [img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/8c0303e98454211bff2e035da4f42338/tumblr_nyy7hpTv0N1tm8nglo3_r1_250.gif[/img][img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/4d9ef9fa879094c7e525e632d985c4b5/tumblr_nyy7hpTv0N1tm8nglo4_r1_250.gif[/img]
I guess I could try my hand at badges if nobody else wants to? I've done some simple ones before, like the two below:

tumblr_nyy7hpTv0N1tm8nglo3_r1_250.giftumblr_nyy7hpTv0N1tm8nglo4_r1_250.gif
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
@breloominati Cool! We'll see how many people are interested in badges, (Which probably won't be all that many, really...) But if you'd like you can start some! :3
@breloominati Cool! We'll see how many people are interested in badges, (Which probably won't be all that many, really...) But if you'd like you can start some! :3
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
I FINALLY GOT RUSH FONTS AFTER 20 MINUTES OF ME STRANGLING MY LAPTOP OUT OF FRUSTRATION YESSSSSSS

I'm gonna go ahead and put some of our Rushdergs up, if you don't want you're dragon linked on the page, just ping me or send a PM and I'll take it down :3
I FINALLY GOT RUSH FONTS AFTER 20 MINUTES OF ME STRANGLING MY LAPTOP OUT OF FRUSTRATION YESSSSSSS

I'm gonna go ahead and put some of our Rushdergs up, if you don't want you're dragon linked on the page, just ping me or send a PM and I'll take it down :3
@ForestGuardian

ME. I belong here.

If you're looking for little buttons I could make a few pixel ones maybe?
@ForestGuardian

ME. I belong here.

If you're looking for little buttons I could make a few pixel ones maybe?
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@Cheeseburger *high-fives you over internet* Heeeeey :3

If you want to try out some buttons, be my guest! That would be great! and Breloom (if that's okay for me to call you that XD ) You can try some out too, maybe we can vote on which one we want to use. Or just use both. That works too. :3
@Cheeseburger *high-fives you over internet* Heeeeey :3

If you want to try out some buttons, be my guest! That would be great! and Breloom (if that's okay for me to call you that XD ) You can try some out too, maybe we can vote on which one we want to use. Or just use both. That works too. :3
@ForestGuardian

I make my pixel stuff in ms paint so it's not extremely high quality buuut it's something :P (Like the ones in my sig that I made for my adoptable shop)
@ForestGuardian

I make my pixel stuff in ms paint so it's not extremely high quality buuut it's something :P (Like the ones in my sig that I made for my adoptable shop)
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@Cheeseburger Those are cute! And there's no issue with quality, everything goes! Can't wait to see what you come up with! XD
@Cheeseburger Those are cute! And there's no issue with quality, everything goes! Can't wait to see what you come up with! XD
@ForestGuardian
YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OVO
@ForestGuardian
YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OVO
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
[quote name="KitalphaHart" date=2016-02-17 23:28:39] @ForestGuardian YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OVO [/quote] @KitalphaHart YEEEEEAH! XD added you in! :3
KitalphaHart wrote on 2016-02-17:
@ForestGuardian
YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OVO

@KitalphaHart YEEEEEAH! XD added you in! :3
@Breloominati @Tigerlily @Pheonyx @sabreslove9 @Cheeseburger @KitalphaHart

Alrighty friends! We've got the basic thread down... I still have to maybe add a bit more on the fandragon page explaining our 2112 "subspecies" and al that, and maybe add a raffle thingy or something of the sort, but is there anything that you guys want to reccomend? Since all you wonderful people are the reason this thingy exists, your wish is my command! :D

(Also, I'm probably going to start a pinglist for any updates, if you want to be on it, let me know, otherwise you can just check the thread in your own time :3 )
@Breloominati @Tigerlily @Pheonyx @sabreslove9 @Cheeseburger @KitalphaHart

Alrighty friends! We've got the basic thread down... I still have to maybe add a bit more on the fandragon page explaining our 2112 "subspecies" and al that, and maybe add a raffle thingy or something of the sort, but is there anything that you guys want to reccomend? Since all you wonderful people are the reason this thingy exists, your wish is my command! :D

(Also, I'm probably going to start a pinglist for any updates, if you want to be on it, let me know, otherwise you can just check the thread in your own time :3 )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14