Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
@baelistair

Personally I'm gonna gene up my Jasper (currently named "Cruel" lmao) to be a Ridgeback but I like the Guardian version you have!
@baelistair

Personally I'm gonna gene up my Jasper (currently named "Cruel" lmao) to be a Ridgeback but I like the Guardian version you have!
tumblr_inline_o23jkkOsuG1r3lvtf_500.png
@Gher
lol yeah ridgeback would be good too! I just like the bulkyness of the guardian and snapper for her. Cruel is lovely already and I wish you luck in achieving ur Jasper goals!!!
@Gher
lol yeah ridgeback would be good too! I just like the bulkyness of the guardian and snapper for her. Cruel is lovely already and I wish you luck in achieving ur Jasper goals!!!

@Horridon

Ping list please??? ;v;

I, love, all the characters oh my
But tbh my favorite is Jamie. ;')

@Horridon

Ping list please??? ;v;

I, love, all the characters oh my
But tbh my favorite is Jamie. ;')
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal
I've added you to the pinglist! :U
@dragoncrystal
I've added you to the pinglist! :U
123o4cl.gif
@baelistair Unfortunately I have no scanner or tablet so I've had to make due with a sketchpad and phone camera. [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/1rqa6s.png[/img]
@baelistair
Unfortunately I have no scanner or tablet so I've had to make due with a sketchpad and phone camera.

1rqa6s.png
123o4cl.gif
I am complete Steven Universe trash tbh.

My favorite character is Amethyst! I’ve never related more to a character before omg. Favorite episode is naturally On the Run, though The Answer is also among my favorites now.
I am complete Steven Universe trash tbh.

My favorite character is Amethyst! I’ve never related more to a character before omg. Favorite episode is naturally On the Run, though The Answer is also among my favorites now.
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
My favorite main character is Pearl but, I also like Lapis. [img]http://t08.deviantart.net/NfoQB1vYokseaVy8vMNUV1b2A6Q=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre11/2285/th/pre/f/2015/151/1/5/lapis_lazuli_by_plumli-d8vhhwn.png[/img] Looking forward to the diamonds!
My favorite main character is Pearl but, I also like Lapis.

lapis_lazuli_by_plumli-d8vhhwn.png

Looking forward to the diamonds!
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Took this picture a while back at work. I can't get over the mascot looking like a Pearl/Lapis cross. [img]http://i.imgur.com/XI9usR1l.jpg[/img] In the meantime, I'm waiting for new episodes :<
Took this picture a while back at work. I can't get over the mascot looking like a Pearl/Lapis cross.

XI9usR1l.jpg

In the meantime, I'm waiting for new episodes :<
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Unthymely
Until we see a fusion of Pearl and Lapis, this is what I expect their fusion to look like.
@Unthymely
Until we see a fusion of Pearl and Lapis, this is what I expect their fusion to look like.
123o4cl.gif
@Horridon Can I be on the pinglist too? :D

I binge watched all of SU over the summer and now I'm over halfway through making my boyfriend watch all of it, haha. I think our next episode is Sworn to the Sword and I'm super excited, that's one of my favorites.

Picking a favorite character would be really hard! Honestly, I just love how emotionally messed up and neurotic everyone is in one way or another. Everyone is so flawed yet full of strength and it makes me very happy. I identify a bit with pretty much every character, it's fantastic.

(Really loving all the Pearl love here though, she's one of my favorites even though I don't really have *a* favorite.)
@Horridon Can I be on the pinglist too? :D

I binge watched all of SU over the summer and now I'm over halfway through making my boyfriend watch all of it, haha. I think our next episode is Sworn to the Sword and I'm super excited, that's one of my favorites.

Picking a favorite character would be really hard! Honestly, I just love how emotionally messed up and neurotic everyone is in one way or another. Everyone is so flawed yet full of strength and it makes me very happy. I identify a bit with pretty much every character, it's fantastic.

(Really loving all the Pearl love here though, she's one of my favorites even though I don't really have *a* favorite.)
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170