Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Hub
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170
I approve.
I approve.
My name is Smiley!! Feel free to place an air vent in front of my face and blow on it at -10 degrees celcius in a metaphorical fashion!!
Vs2c1n7.gif
[quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2018-08-26 08:35:46" ] though peridot will probably never fuse, if she does fuse with lapis then what do yall think they would make??[/quote] I'm wondering if they would form azurite. Malachite is an unstable mineral that slowly turns into azurite, which is stable.
FoxeyLemons wrote on 2018-08-26 08:35:46:
though peridot will probably never fuse, if she does fuse with lapis then what do yall think they would make??

I'm wondering if they would form azurite. Malachite is an unstable mineral that slowly turns into azurite, which is stable.
LxbWmll.png
@OpalDreams
sounds good! c:
@OpalDreams
sounds good! c:
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@OpalDreams
I approve lol
@OpalDreams
I approve lol
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
To be honest I want an episode where Steven convinces Lapis to be Beach City's first therapist and we find out more about the humans AND gems.

I don't care if it's filler,

I
NEED
IT
To be honest I want an episode where Steven convinces Lapis to be Beach City's first therapist and we find out more about the humans AND gems.

I don't care if it's filler,

I
NEED
IT
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
6 more people needed. :)
6 more people needed. :)
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Well, I still say yes from before.
Well, I still say yes from before.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'd say ok.
I'd say ok.
fe5b988d1d899f69e432d0ee16b8703efe56f9bf_hq.gif
@Capricom Do you mean Lapis becoming a therapist for humans and gems or Lapis going to a human therapist? Don't you think she needs to heal some of her past trauma more first before becoming a therapist/ counselor if that's what she ends up doing? That reminds me slightly of a certain reformed mlp character.
And would you be okay with a new Steven Universe thread? see previous comments.
@Capricom Do you mean Lapis becoming a therapist for humans and gems or Lapis going to a human therapist? Don't you think she needs to heal some of her past trauma more first before becoming a therapist/ counselor if that's what she ends up doing? That reminds me slightly of a certain reformed mlp character.
And would you be okay with a new Steven Universe thread? see previous comments.
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
i approve
i approve
pokefarm
wanna join aj?enter my user as refer friend
download the castle cats game(mobile only!)
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170