Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
@FrenchBlossom
I hope to keep this one alive and well. If it can survive the hiatus, it can definitely survive once new episodes are back.

@Gher
I've added you to the pinglist. :U
I agree, I don't think I could potentially pick a "best" character. They're all so great.
@FrenchBlossom
I hope to keep this one alive and well. If it can survive the hiatus, it can definitely survive once new episodes are back.

@Gher
I've added you to the pinglist. :U
I agree, I don't think I could potentially pick a "best" character. They're all so great.
123o4cl.gif
Hey all! My fav is definitely Amethyst, but Peri has really been growing on me with the steven bombs!!! Also, funnily enough I was playing around with the morphology predictor thing earlier today and made everyone's fav Big Buff Cheeto Puff into a dragon... though I'm not sure which breed i like most for her! lol which one do y'all like? [img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/illueia/Flight%20Rising/big%20buff%20cheeto%20puff%20tundra.png[/img] [img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/illueia/Flight%20Rising/big%20buff%20cheeto%20puff%20guardian.png[/img] [img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/illueia/Flight%20Rising/big%20buff%20cheeto%20puff%20snapper.png[/img] I really gotta stop making fandom dragons which I will likely never actually have...
Hey all! My fav is definitely Amethyst, but Peri has really been growing on me with the steven bombs!!!

Also, funnily enough I was playing around with the morphology predictor thing earlier today and made everyone's fav Big Buff Cheeto Puff into a dragon... though I'm not sure which breed i like most for her! lol which one do y'all like?

big%20buff%20cheeto%20puff%20tundra.png
big%20buff%20cheeto%20puff%20guardian.png
big%20buff%20cheeto%20puff%20snapper.png

I really gotta stop making fandom dragons which I will likely never actually have...
@baelistair
I definitely think she'd be a Guardian! I've actually made a habit of drawing a dragon version of her lately, even before I joined FR.
@baelistair
I definitely think she'd be a Guardian! I've actually made a habit of drawing a dragon version of her lately, even before I joined FR.
123o4cl.gif
@Horridon
Oh? You should share a link if you have one! I'd love to see them! :)
@Horridon
Oh? You should share a link if you have one! I'd love to see them! :)
@Horridon

If you need any advice / help on running a fandom hub... well I'd say I've got a bit of experience xD
@Horridon

If you need any advice / help on running a fandom hub... well I'd say I've got a bit of experience xD
forum-signature.png
@baelistair
I'll have to get a picture of one. I'll let you know when I have one up. :U

@Undertale
I actually looked at your thread when I was setting this one up. Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if I have any questions!
@baelistair
I'll have to get a picture of one. I'll let you know when I have one up. :U

@Undertale
I actually looked at your thread when I was setting this one up. Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if I have any questions!
123o4cl.gif
@Horridon I look forward to it!!! Fan art is always fun <3
@Horridon I look forward to it!!! Fan art is always fun <3
@Horridon

I wouldn't mind being added to the pinglist! Im not that active fandom-wise around FR, but Id like to know what's going on!

My favorite character is Garnet! Because she's super strong and kicks butt, but is still very kind on loving on the inside. Plus Ruby and Sapphire are super cute.
@Horridon

I wouldn't mind being added to the pinglist! Im not that active fandom-wise around FR, but Id like to know what's going on!

My favorite character is Garnet! Because she's super strong and kicks butt, but is still very kind on loving on the inside. Plus Ruby and Sapphire are super cute.
Zounds!
@SpacemanSpiff
i've added you to the pinglist!
Ruby and Sapphire are so perfect. I've loved getting to learn more about them and their relationship both as individuals as well as Garnet.
@SpacemanSpiff
i've added you to the pinglist!
Ruby and Sapphire are so perfect. I've loved getting to learn more about them and their relationship both as individuals as well as Garnet.
123o4cl.gif
@baelistair
Ooh, the guardian is good! Tundra would be great with all the fluffiness if they didn't look so friendly, lol.
Maybe Amethyst could get away with being a tundra.
@baelistair
Ooh, the guardian is good! Tundra would be great with all the fluffiness if they didn't look so friendly, lol.
Maybe Amethyst could get away with being a tundra.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170