Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
I'm listening to good music and I'm happy.
I'm listening to good music and I'm happy.

@Lightshadow101 Yess, that's a great song! I've come to really enjoy his full album, Sincerely! :)

@Lightshadow101 Yess, that's a great song! I've come to really enjoy his full album, Sincerely! :)
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
As far as natural things go, may I present: the snow mushroom. It's a tree stump that had a snowball form on top of it. [img]https://assets.atlasobscura.com/article_images/38561/image.jpg[/img] I don't know, this put a giant grin on my face for some reason.
As far as natural things go, may I present: the snow mushroom. It's a tree stump that had a snowball form on top of it.
image.jpg
I don't know, this put a giant grin on my face for some reason.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
I got a quesadilla from a couple of kids on the bus.
Those same kids gave me some doughnuts today.
I like these humans.
I got a quesadilla from a couple of kids on the bus.
Those same kids gave me some doughnuts today.
I like these humans.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
School ended for break today :)
School ended for break today :)
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
My bf still says he loved me this morning even after last night of me being an *******. :(
My bf still says he loved me this morning even after last night of me being an *******. :(
Well, it's Christmas tomorrow but yesterday or 2 days ago I found a Shiny Misdreavus on Wonder Trade. I was surprised and I think it's an early Christmas present.
Well, it's Christmas tomorrow but yesterday or 2 days ago I found a Shiny Misdreavus on Wonder Trade. I was surprised and I think it's an early Christmas present.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I ate some chicken and that's it!
I ate some chicken and that's it!
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
My dream recall is improving yeeee
My dream recall is improving yeeee
Oh no.
I managed to finish a lot of commission pieces today and I feel very satisfied with myself!
I managed to finish a lot of commission pieces today and I feel very satisfied with myself!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44