Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
went kayaking for completely free
college has its perks
went kayaking for completely free
college has its perks
i finished more art today !!!! thats a good thing!!!! now i gotta start workin on more.... soon
i finished more art today !!!! thats a good thing!!!! now i gotta start workin on more.... soon
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
i got to hear my friend's voice for the first time today. they're going through the transition and it's been so long since we have been able to talk on the phone or skype or whatever so when we talked over discord and i heard their voice i was just so happy for him, my gosh. it made my day 100%
i got to hear my friend's voice for the first time today. they're going through the transition and it's been so long since we have been able to talk on the phone or skype or whatever so when we talked over discord and i heard their voice i was just so happy for him, my gosh. it made my day 100%
derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
talked about characters with my best friend
it was amazing as always and thinking about my characters and getting real in-depth concerning them always makes me happy
talked about characters with my best friend
it was amazing as always and thinking about my characters and getting real in-depth concerning them always makes me happy
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
shiny
shiny pokemans
I got a shiny pokemans today
shiny
shiny pokemans
I got a shiny pokemans today
sdSRvlV.png
My boyfriend and I went for a nice walk to the Asian market & now he is making us pad thai for dinner. :3
My boyfriend and I went for a nice walk to the Asian market & now he is making us pad thai for dinner. :3
19 // infp // ravenclaw // scorpio

I'm only on here when I'm procrastinating homework ahahahhahahafdshfjkdfg
The rain is cooling off the humidity of the day, phew~
The rain is cooling off the humidity of the day, phew~
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
Nothing good happened to me today... well, not only today :c
Nothing good happened to me today... well, not only today :c
After years upon years upon years of playing high-demanding performance games on a potato computer, a friend has helped me and given me really high-performance parts so now I can play my games on high graphics and with more than five frames QwQ
After years upon years upon years of playing high-demanding performance games on a potato computer, a friend has helped me and given me really high-performance parts so now I can play my games on high graphics and with more than five frames QwQ
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I finished a super hard group assignment today! It came out so neat, I'm sure we'll get a nice grade (and we could all use a bit of that lol this class is hard) AND TODAY ILL SLEEP LIKE A QUEEN OR well more like a bear hibernating I guess
I finished a super hard group assignment today! It came out so neat, I'm sure we'll get a nice grade (and we could all use a bit of that lol this class is hard) AND TODAY ILL SLEEP LIKE A QUEEN OR well more like a bear hibernating I guess
tumblr_ozmf6hXuAf1vhvn1lo1_250.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44