Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
24 DAYSSSSS TILLLL CHRISTMASSSSS!!! Yeah!
24 DAYSSSSS TILLLL CHRISTMASSSSS!!! Yeah!
tastefulmarketing.gif
I had three slices of lox on my toast rather than two. Fancy!
I had three slices of lox on my toast rather than two. Fancy!
she/he/they | fr + 3
I got a game I've been looking forward to all year, and it allowed me and my sister to have a lot of laughs together! :D
I got a game I've been looking forward to all year, and it allowed me and my sister to have a lot of laughs together! :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I got to play Borderlands 2 with my friend
I got to play Borderlands 2 with my friend
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
This NY i'll get my first new years kiss yay
This NY i'll get my first new years kiss yay
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
I went up 5 percent in English! Thank you reflection essay ^-^ Found a plaid skirt while thrifting that surprisingly fits me perfectly. Finally going to try making proper French macarons tomorrow.

Also I think my crush may have flirted with me aaaaaaaah
I went up 5 percent in English! Thank you reflection essay ^-^ Found a plaid skirt while thrifting that surprisingly fits me perfectly. Finally going to try making proper French macarons tomorrow.

Also I think my crush may have flirted with me aaaaaaaah
amy / 22 / fr+3
sNuSVZA.png rI18gRz.png WjJZ2Rn.png
FbBE7dN.png wh3Tiip.png GIJjY9o.png
7osWSYn.png auS5qBH.png VITvCqN.png
well today i had a band rehearsal after school. instead of going home after my part of the rehearsal was over, i stayed and hung out with a bunch of friends. we eventually got in trouble for making too much noise, but i honestly havent been that happy in a long long time. we were being idiots and enjoying ourselves and it was so much fun ^^
well today i had a band rehearsal after school. instead of going home after my part of the rehearsal was over, i stayed and hung out with a bunch of friends. we eventually got in trouble for making too much noise, but i honestly havent been that happy in a long long time. we were being idiots and enjoying ourselves and it was so much fun ^^
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
I found a really good song. Crossfire by Stephen.
I found a really good song. Crossfire by Stephen.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I found my chocobo song! That I am going to learn how to play on the flute! I've been looking for the name of the song since Final Fantasy XV first came out!
I found my chocobo song! That I am going to learn how to play on the flute! I've been looking for the name of the song since Final Fantasy XV first came out!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I got 100% on my chem final!!!
I got 100% on my chem final!!!
IMG_0247.jpg
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44