Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

@inklizard Hooray, that is wicked! The pros to bad weather? :)
Any idea what you'll do tomorrow? Maybe just relax? c:

@inklizard Hooray, that is wicked! The pros to bad weather? :)
Any idea what you'll do tomorrow? Maybe just relax? c:
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart definitely sleep in but i want to get some drawing done and maybe write a little bit
work takes so much out of me i never feel like doing those things when i get home so!!
@TehSweetheart definitely sleep in but i want to get some drawing done and maybe write a little bit
work takes so much out of me i never feel like doing those things when i get home so!!
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png

@inklizard Exactly--I know that feeling! D: And sleeping in is the best, and drawing is relaxing and nice too c: Sounds lovely to me; I hope you have a heck of a day off :)

@inklizard Exactly--I know that feeling! D: And sleeping in is the best, and drawing is relaxing and nice too c: Sounds lovely to me; I hope you have a heck of a day off :)
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweethart

I opened some really good cards from a trading card game I play :D
@TehSweethart

I opened some really good cards from a trading card game I play :D
egg trade
paladin as in the d&d class
they/them
i got 1000 words written in my novel today. i'm working on refining them now.
i got 1000 words written in my novel today. i'm working on refining them now.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png

@confusedPaladin Oooh, brings back memories of when I opened packs of Pokemon cards and got good cards :D hehhe, so long ago, but that is a good thing indeed C: What trading card game, if I may ask?

@Hollyshark Good for you, that's quite a lot!! I find it so hard to sit down and focus on writing :U I get so distracted and have to be in the right mood. So really, that's awesome. I hope you're pleased with your progress! c:

@confusedPaladin Oooh, brings back memories of when I opened packs of Pokemon cards and got good cards :D hehhe, so long ago, but that is a good thing indeed C: What trading card game, if I may ask?

@Hollyshark Good for you, that's quite a lot!! I find it so hard to sit down and focus on writing :U I get so distracted and have to be in the right mood. So really, that's awesome. I hope you're pleased with your progress! c:
@TehSweetheart

cardboard crack Magic: the Gathering :D The second part of the latest set of cards just came out today

EDIT: Typo
@TehSweetheart

cardboard crack Magic: the Gathering :D The second part of the latest set of cards just came out today

EDIT: Typo
egg trade
paladin as in the d&d class
they/them

@confusedPaladin Oh my gosh, I've only had one or two of those Magic cards of my own that I stumbled upon as a kid 0: They looked pretty cool but I didn't know how that trading card game worked. That's exciting stuff, though! Gotta love trading card games :)

@confusedPaladin Oh my gosh, I've only had one or two of those Magic cards of my own that I stumbled upon as a kid 0: They looked pretty cool but I didn't know how that trading card game worked. That's exciting stuff, though! Gotta love trading card games :)
My friend actually agreed to sleepover today.
We also get to watch Free! Eternal Summer together.
My friend actually agreed to sleepover today.
We also get to watch Free! Eternal Summer together.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif

@IgnoredGal That sounds fun--I hope you enjoy yourself! ^^

@IgnoredGal That sounds fun--I hope you enjoy yourself! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44