Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
[quote name="SebastianDebeste" date=2015-06-19 13:16:22] people who say that autistic/otherwise developmentally disabled people have "the mind of a [young age] child" like hey maybe quit infantilizing autistic people thanks [/quote] Thiiiis. I mean if autistic people wanna describe themselves like that then fine but when I hear allistic/neurotypical people using it I wanna yell. I don't have the mind of a child, I have the mind of a 21 year old autistic person. My cousin has the mind of a 17 year old person with Down's Syndrome. I hate people who talk down to disabled people. Also on a related topic, people who discuss disabled people in a loud voice while nearby. I've probably said it a million times but being in a wheelchair doesn't mean I can't hear you discussing me. Ugh. When people tell you to stop complaining because other people have it worse. Like, do we just keep going with this until we've found the one person in life who has it the worst and only they're allowed to complain? Let people vent and be upset, jeez.
SebastianDebeste wrote on 2015-06-19:
people who say that autistic/otherwise developmentally disabled people have "the mind of a [young age] child" like hey maybe quit infantilizing autistic people thanks

Thiiiis. I mean if autistic people wanna describe themselves like that then fine but when I hear allistic/neurotypical people using it I wanna yell. I don't have the mind of a child, I have the mind of a 21 year old autistic person. My cousin has the mind of a 17 year old person with Down's Syndrome. I hate people who talk down to disabled people.

Also on a related topic, people who discuss disabled people in a loud voice while nearby. I've probably said it a million times but being in a wheelchair doesn't mean I can't hear you discussing me. Ugh.

When people tell you to stop complaining because other people have it worse. Like, do we just keep going with this until we've found the one person in life who has it the worst and only they're allowed to complain? Let people vent and be upset, jeez.
Yes. We get it. You're pregnant. Stop coming into chat and making a big deal about it. On top of that, being pregnant doesn't give you an excuse to be absolutely foul towards people.
Yes. We get it. You're pregnant. Stop coming into chat and making a big deal about it. On top of that, being pregnant doesn't give you an excuse to be absolutely foul towards people.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
Leaving my room door open when it was closed.
I went to band camp this week (I play bassoon) and there was this kid who would just.. SPIT ON HIS REED and load it up with saliva before sucking it off. I really wanted to look at him until he stopped.
Leaving my room door open when it was closed.
I went to band camp this week (I play bassoon) and there was this kid who would just.. SPIT ON HIS REED and load it up with saliva before sucking it off. I really wanted to look at him until he stopped.
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
> When my close friends don't respond to me, or are so much happy without actually including me in their life. Yep. Like, I want you to be happy, but why can't you be happy with me in your life? (This is all just pretty stupid from my side, really)

> People who spew too much random information without being asked for any of it (walking encyclopedias?? idk.. those people)..

> Those who keep telling the same 5 stories over and over everytime I meet them, and just overall being annoying like that.

> PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TALK ALL THE TIME. For real, it's so tiring, especially when they are loud aswell.

> When someone invites you over to stay with them for a week, then proceeds to sleep 12 hours of the day, and play videogames the remaining hours, for the entire week..... everytime we meet. It just aint right. (Without including me in any of it)

There's probably more, but that's it for now I think.
> When my close friends don't respond to me, or are so much happy without actually including me in their life. Yep. Like, I want you to be happy, but why can't you be happy with me in your life? (This is all just pretty stupid from my side, really)

> People who spew too much random information without being asked for any of it (walking encyclopedias?? idk.. those people)..

> Those who keep telling the same 5 stories over and over everytime I meet them, and just overall being annoying like that.

> PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TALK ALL THE TIME. For real, it's so tiring, especially when they are loud aswell.

> When someone invites you over to stay with them for a week, then proceeds to sleep 12 hours of the day, and play videogames the remaining hours, for the entire week..... everytime we meet. It just aint right. (Without including me in any of it)

There's probably more, but that's it for now I think.
Make fun of people for what games they play. Especially the type who see you playing one thing and then start harrassing you and telling you that you're not a "real gamer", whatever that's supposed to be.
Make fun of people for what games they play. Especially the type who see you playing one thing and then start harrassing you and telling you that you're not a "real gamer", whatever that's supposed to be.
- Instead of writing a person's name in a piece of fiction, putting a hair colour word in its stead. It annoys me even more when they use "brunette" and "blonde" for men. If I see a writer use words like "silverette", "ravenette", "bluenette" etc., it's a guaranteed insta-skip.

- Writing "I suck at summaries" in the description of a story. Imo that's not honesty, that's laziness (or alternatively an indication that the whole thing will be pretty much improvised - fine if it was intended to be that way from the start, not so good if not), and also a very good way to make people skip the story entirely.
- Instead of writing a person's name in a piece of fiction, putting a hair colour word in its stead. It annoys me even more when they use "brunette" and "blonde" for men. If I see a writer use words like "silverette", "ravenette", "bluenette" etc., it's a guaranteed insta-skip.

- Writing "I suck at summaries" in the description of a story. Imo that's not honesty, that's laziness (or alternatively an indication that the whole thing will be pretty much improvised - fine if it was intended to be that way from the start, not so good if not), and also a very good way to make people skip the story entirely.
I have too many to recall at once but the first that came to mind is when people freAKING just!!!!! poke you with a pen or marker????! Like no thanks!!!! That's not appropriate and it's annoying and I'm going to have to wash that off and you could accidentally do that to my clothes and that is also quite obnoxious!!
I have too many to recall at once but the first that came to mind is when people freAKING just!!!!! poke you with a pen or marker????! Like no thanks!!!! That's not appropriate and it's annoying and I'm going to have to wash that off and you could accidentally do that to my clothes and that is also quite obnoxious!!
gQ3FOSs.gif
When people whine about things that just aren't real problems. Like, "oh my god I can't believe I have to work one extra hour today, and then traffic is bad and my coffee was too hot." Especially when those people whine ALL THE TIME. It's just like, do you know what a real tragedy is, or real pain? Or do you just want to be a real pain in my butt??

I'm not a very sympathetic person lol. *hides face*
When people whine about things that just aren't real problems. Like, "oh my god I can't believe I have to work one extra hour today, and then traffic is bad and my coffee was too hot." Especially when those people whine ALL THE TIME. It's just like, do you know what a real tragedy is, or real pain? Or do you just want to be a real pain in my butt??

I'm not a very sympathetic person lol. *hides face*
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
People who beg for things on games.
People who beg for things on games.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
People who don't understand what "violently mentally ill" means and then act surprised when I'm violent.
Like. I told you I was violent. Not my problem if you didn't listen.
People who don't understand what "violently mentally ill" means and then act surprised when I'm violent.
Like. I told you I was violent. Not my problem if you didn't listen.
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20