Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Library [Open]
[a version of the Chicken Smoothie Library on CS, I've decided to kind of move it to here since I'm not on CS anymore]
So I've noticed that there's a big lack of organization in the writing forum. I like to read specific stories, but I have no idea which stories are which, and it's very time-consuming to click on every single story to find one I want to read. So I've come up with a solution: the Flight Rising Library. I made this so that people can come and find a story that they'd like to read quickly and easily, without the time-consuming hassle of sifting through hundreds of pages and stories.

CONTENTS:

1. Rules
2. Librarians
3. Forms
4. Shelves

- Short Stories
- Novels
- Poetry
- Drabbles
- Nuzlocke
- Other

5. Authors Listed
6. Featured

- Short Story
- Novel
- Poetry
- Drabble(s)
- Nuzlocke
- Other
[a version of the Chicken Smoothie Library on CS, I've decided to kind of move it to here since I'm not on CS anymore]
So I've noticed that there's a big lack of organization in the writing forum. I like to read specific stories, but I have no idea which stories are which, and it's very time-consuming to click on every single story to find one I want to read. So I've come up with a solution: the Flight Rising Library. I made this so that people can come and find a story that they'd like to read quickly and easily, without the time-consuming hassle of sifting through hundreds of pages and stories.

CONTENTS:

1. Rules
2. Librarians
3. Forms
4. Shelves

- Short Stories
- Novels
- Poetry
- Drabbles
- Nuzlocke
- Other

5. Authors Listed
6. Featured

- Short Story
- Novel
- Poetry
- Drabble(s)
- Nuzlocke
- Other
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
RULES

1. Please, please, PLEASE, fill out the forms properly! This is important and makes things easier for me!
2. Do not fight on this thread. If you have a problem, private message me or the user(s) you are having a problem with.
3. Do not beg me to be a librarian. Also, if I am not asking for librarians, do not ask me to be one, unless you really think that you have a good reason to ask.
4. BE RESPECTFUL. Even if you don't think someone's work is "good" enough to be on here, don't say anything. This is for any and all works. Not just "good" ones.

And that's pretty much it. If I think of anything else, I'll add it to the list.
RULES

1. Please, please, PLEASE, fill out the forms properly! This is important and makes things easier for me!
2. Do not fight on this thread. If you have a problem, private message me or the user(s) you are having a problem with.
3. Do not beg me to be a librarian. Also, if I am not asking for librarians, do not ask me to be one, unless you really think that you have a good reason to ask.
4. BE RESPECTFUL. Even if you don't think someone's work is "good" enough to be on here, don't say anything. This is for any and all works. Not just "good" ones.

And that's pretty much it. If I think of anything else, I'll add it to the list.
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
[list][list][list][list][b][size=6]LIBRARIANS[/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list] [list][size=90]The job of a librarian is basically to approve the forms that authors send in, and then to private message me basically as a little reminder, "Hey, this user submitted a form for a [insert type of work here], would you please check page [page the form is on] to add the user to the author's list/add the work to the work list?" It's basically so that I don't get too overwhelmed, and we can keep everything in check on the thread.[/size] [size=6][b]I AM CURRENTLY ACCEPTING LIBRARIAN APPLICATIONS.[/b][/size] [size=150]FORM[/size] [size=90]Username: How long have you been a member of FR: Are you an author as well: If yes, what have you written: How often will you be available: Do you have private messaging enabled: Are you willing to cooperate with your fellow librarians:[/size][/list] [list][list][list][list][b]Librarians:[/b][/list][/list][/list][/list] none
LIBRARIANS
The job of a librarian is basically to approve the forms that authors send in, and then to private message me basically as a little reminder, "Hey, this user submitted a form for a [insert type of work here], would you please check page [page the form is on] to add the user to the author's list/add the work to the work list?" It's basically so that I don't get too overwhelmed, and we can keep everything in check on the thread.

I AM CURRENTLY ACCEPTING LIBRARIAN APPLICATIONS.

FORM

Username:
How long have you been a member of FR:
Are you an author as well:
If yes, what have you written:
How often will you be available:
Do you have private messaging enabled:
Are you willing to cooperate with your fellow librarians:
Librarians:

none
[list][list][list][list][b][size=150]FORMS[/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list] [b]For books:[/b] [size=90][list][list][list]Title: PLEASE add the link! Author: Category: Short story, novel, poetry, drabble, or other Length and word count: Page numbers and word count Short description/summary: Genre: Action, adventure, romance, realistic fiction, etc.[/list][/list][/list][/size] [b]For authors:[/b] [size=90][list][list][list]Username: How many works have you written: Titles and links to works:[/list][/list][/list][/size]
FORMS
For books:

Title: PLEASE add the link!
    Author:
    Category: Short story, novel, poetry, drabble, or other
    Length and word count: Page numbers and word count
    Short description/summary:
    Genre: Action, adventure, romance, realistic fiction, etc.

For authors:

Username:
    How many works have you written:
    Titles and links to works:
[list][list][list][list][size=150][b]SHELVES[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list] [list][list][list][size=90][b]Short Stories[/b] 001: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1486795]Battle of the Wolves[/url] by kingofeli - After one of the members of Clan Nikephoros kills the pup of an Alpha wolf, the wolf pack swears revenge and plans to kill the entire Clan. This is their battle for survival. Action, drama, angst/hurt, and very slight romance. [b]Novels[/b] None [b]Poetry[/b] None [b]Drabbles[/b] None [b]Nuzlocke[/b] None [b]Other[/b] None[/size][/list][/list][/list]
SHELVES
Short Stories

001: Battle of the Wolves by kingofeli - After one of the members of Clan Nikephoros kills the pup of an Alpha wolf, the wolf pack swears revenge and plans to kill the entire Clan. This is their battle for survival. Action, drama, angst/hurt, and very slight romance.

Novels

None

Poetry

None

Drabbles

None

Nuzlocke

None

Other

None
AUTHORS LISTED

kingofeli: has written 1 works
AUTHORS LISTED

kingofeli: has written 1 works
FEATURED

At the end of each month (starting next month), you will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite work from each category. I will open a separate thread for each category and post all of the nominees that you nominate in a poll. The winner of the poll will be featured here.
FEATURED

At the end of each month (starting next month), you will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite work from each category. I will open a separate thread for each category and post all of the nominees that you nominate in a poll. The winner of the poll will be featured here.
And we are now open for posting! Don't forget to ping me if you're posting a work.
And we are now open for posting! Don't forget to ping me if you're posting a work.