Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]~1,000 gems @ 1:600, Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I need to buy 700 gems to get 2 scatterscrolls. This is just my current goal, and it will probably change. I can't buy all 700 right now, so I'll put down there below the treasure I currently have:

26,941 treasure

I can also do lair reviews and write bios/lore for you, click the link in my signature for more information.

I'm also offering leveling services. I'll level your dragons for 1,000 treasure or 2 gems per level.

Ping me here to get my attention.

1st goal: 350/350 gems acquired!
2nd goal: 350/350 gems acquired!
3rd goal: 29/350 gems acquired

Other Goals:
I want to get 1 egg from each flight and hatch them as a part of my gen 1 project/collection. I can buy these eggs with treasure or gems. I currently have gotten/hatched:
Water egg
Plague egg
Nature egg
Wind egg

I also want to buy nocturne eggs, as many as I can get. I've currently hatched:
1 Nocturne Egg
I need to buy 700 gems to get 2 scatterscrolls. This is just my current goal, and it will probably change. I can't buy all 700 right now, so I'll put down there below the treasure I currently have:

26,941 treasure

I can also do lair reviews and write bios/lore for you, click the link in my signature for more information.

I'm also offering leveling services. I'll level your dragons for 1,000 treasure or 2 gems per level.

Ping me here to get my attention.

1st goal: 350/350 gems acquired!
2nd goal: 350/350 gems acquired!
3rd goal: 29/350 gems acquired

Other Goals:
I want to get 1 egg from each flight and hatch them as a part of my gen 1 project/collection. I can buy these eggs with treasure or gems. I currently have gotten/hatched:
Water egg
Plague egg
Nature egg
Wind egg

I also want to buy nocturne eggs, as many as I can get. I've currently hatched:
1 Nocturne Egg
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
bump
bump
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@kingofeli

I can offer you 20 gems now and more later for 11K treasure. Let me know by message if interested send treasure and I will reply with the gems
@kingofeli

I can offer you 20 gems now and more later for 11K treasure. Let me know by message if interested send treasure and I will reply with the gems
bump
bump
@HallowsEvening ah thanks!
@HallowsEvening ah thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11