Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
Socks with sandals/toms/bobs/those weird toe-y shoes and Tumblr's hate of everything
Socks with sandals/toms/bobs/those weird toe-y shoes and Tumblr's hate of everything
18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png910.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png
Close friends who cut you out of their life with no warning whatsoever.
Close friends who cut you out of their life with no warning whatsoever.
I have quite a few, and because I'm socially anxious, they're worsened by it. I can't stand kids who act out, like jeez, get your children's act together and teach them to behave. It doesn't help that I despise kids anyways. I also can't stand it when people wanna be my friend but are extremely quiet, I have a "friend" at school, but whenever they talk, I can't hear them at all. They also have a crush on me, and I'm seriously not that interested, considering they speak so quietly. Freaking speak up, people. One more thing before I turn this into a never-ending list of my pet peeves; I hate it so much when people dress like trash. And by that, I mean sagging pants, crop tops, face caked in make up, leggings with nothing over them. Yea. I hate the world lol.
I have quite a few, and because I'm socially anxious, they're worsened by it. I can't stand kids who act out, like jeez, get your children's act together and teach them to behave. It doesn't help that I despise kids anyways. I also can't stand it when people wanna be my friend but are extremely quiet, I have a "friend" at school, but whenever they talk, I can't hear them at all. They also have a crush on me, and I'm seriously not that interested, considering they speak so quietly. Freaking speak up, people. One more thing before I turn this into a never-ending list of my pet peeves; I hate it so much when people dress like trash. And by that, I mean sagging pants, crop tops, face caked in make up, leggings with nothing over them. Yea. I hate the world lol.
U80694W.png
Snoring. Scratching at denim. Scraping at things with knives. And for the love of god I swear I hate when people think "oh, fans are enough when it's NINETY FUCKING DEGREES IN THE SHADE and so HUMID that you're practically drowning". No. No they're not. IT'S CALLED AIR CONDITIONING. And before anyone says anything...this festeringly hot hell-hole has an air conditioning system. Just that my grandparents seem to value money over anyone's freakin' health. [quote name="Dusuki" date=2015-06-13 16:35:55] One more thing before I turn this into a never-ending list of my pet peeves; I hate it so much when people dress like trash. And by that, I mean sagging pants, crop tops, face caked in make up, leggings with nothing over them. Yea. I hate the world lol. [/quote] Oh god, that description is just like every ex-sister-in-law I've had.
Snoring. Scratching at denim. Scraping at things with knives.

And for the love of god I swear I hate when people think "oh, fans are enough when it's NINETY ******* DEGREES IN THE SHADE and so HUMID that you're practically drowning". No. No they're not. IT'S CALLED AIR CONDITIONING. And before anyone says anything...this festeringly hot hell-hole has an air conditioning system. Just that my grandparents seem to value money over anyone's freakin' health.
Dusuki wrote on 2015-06-13:
One more thing before I turn this into a never-ending list of my pet peeves; I hate it so much when people dress like trash. And by that, I mean sagging pants, crop tops, face caked in make up, leggings with nothing over them. Yea. I hate the world lol.
Oh god, that description is just like every ex-sister-in-law I've had.
rlfh5f.jpg
@ankh when people make plans with me but kept canceling it. Alternatively, when you're supposed to be friends with someone, but they never made time for you. It drives me crazy, I tell you.
@ankh when people make plans with me but kept canceling it. Alternatively, when you're supposed to be friends with someone, but they never made time for you. It drives me crazy, I tell you.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
I despise the phrase "I know you already know this, but-" My mom uses it daily, but she isn't the only one...By saying that, you know that I know what you're going to say, and you're admitting it!

I know I'm in a bit of a different situation than some. I DO in fact listen to every. single. thing. that my parents tell me. I but I also constantly PROVE this by finishing all of the would be advice for them. Word by word, detail by detail. YES. I KNOW IT ALREADY!!! Goody me, let's move on. (This is why I ask anyone that if they want me to do something, put all the info on a sticky note, and leave it be.)

I can't even begin to say how much I hate that demon phrase. I would happily kill every dictionary in the world that includes those words.
I despise the phrase "I know you already know this, but-" My mom uses it daily, but she isn't the only one...By saying that, you know that I know what you're going to say, and you're admitting it!

I know I'm in a bit of a different situation than some. I DO in fact listen to every. single. thing. that my parents tell me. I but I also constantly PROVE this by finishing all of the would be advice for them. Word by word, detail by detail. YES. I KNOW IT ALREADY!!! Goody me, let's move on. (This is why I ask anyone that if they want me to do something, put all the info on a sticky note, and leave it be.)

I can't even begin to say how much I hate that demon phrase. I would happily kill every dictionary in the world that includes those words.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Well, people who to be incredibly rational and boring when you tell a joke, even though they usually have a good sense of humor..

Like, when you tell a joke they are ruining it or go 'actually this is not like this...'

It's like you wanna shut that letterbox with a sandwich lol.
Well, people who to be incredibly rational and boring when you tell a joke, even though they usually have a good sense of humor..

Like, when you tell a joke they are ruining it or go 'actually this is not like this...'

It's like you wanna shut that letterbox with a sandwich lol.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
People that tap me rapidly on the shoulder. Just, please don't do that. It really aggravates me. If you want my attention and I have my earphones in or something, lean over and wave so that I can see it. Or, if I don't even have any earphones in just call me by name.

Also, people who stand behind me and stare at what I'm doing on my laptop. I don't do that with you, so please don't do that with me.

People that tap me rapidly on the shoulder. Just, please don't do that. It really aggravates me. If you want my attention and I have my earphones in or something, lean over and wave so that I can see it. Or, if I don't even have any earphones in just call me by name.

Also, people who stand behind me and stare at what I'm doing on my laptop. I don't do that with you, so please don't do that with me.

Their bad grammar.

[]I have to say "*Name* and I" multiple times a day to correct people.[]
Their bad grammar.

[]I have to say "*Name* and I" multiple times a day to correct people.[]
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
> Republicans being republicans.
> People yelling, screeching or being loud in general.
> People sneezing and coughing without covering their mouths, or not cleaning their hands after covering their mouth and TOUCHING EVERYTHING afterwards
> Elitists in games and fandoms who froth at the mouth bashing "filthy casuals"
> People who correct your tiniest mistakes without your approval, being wiseguys trying to show their "superior intelligence" or BS like that.
> When I come out as asexual, people telling me I'm just in a phase/are "sad" for me/think I'm broken. Usually the same people who are very accepting of homosexuality, just ignorant about other genders and sexualities.
> People "bingo'ing" me whenever I say I'm Childfree/don't want children.

BUT BAYBEEEES ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD UR ACTING UNNATURAL
You're so selfish
You must hate children
WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF U WHEN UR OLD???

Sod off, seriously. Can't stand people like these.
> Republicans being republicans.
> People yelling, screeching or being loud in general.
> People sneezing and coughing without covering their mouths, or not cleaning their hands after covering their mouth and TOUCHING EVERYTHING afterwards
> Elitists in games and fandoms who froth at the mouth bashing "filthy casuals"
> People who correct your tiniest mistakes without your approval, being wiseguys trying to show their "superior intelligence" or BS like that.
> When I come out as asexual, people telling me I'm just in a phase/are "sad" for me/think I'm broken. Usually the same people who are very accepting of homosexuality, just ignorant about other genders and sexualities.
> People "bingo'ing" me whenever I say I'm Childfree/don't want children.

BUT BAYBEEEES ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD UR ACTING UNNATURAL
You're so selfish
You must hate children
WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF U WHEN UR OLD???

Sod off, seriously. Can't stand people like these.
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20