Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
People who stop in the middle of the pavement suddenly. I go to town a lot, and I'll be walking to get to the bus stop or a store and they'll just stand there and do nothing. Like okay, If you need to stop to catch your breath, thats fine. But don't just stop suddenly and stand there for ages before moving, because half of the people just stand there like idiots and do nothing.

People who smoke right in front of a public place, like a bus stop or the hospital. People are going to the hospital because they're sick or need to get to a appointment, they do not need to be breathing in your smoke, thank you very much.

Little kids just staring at you. I'm very small for my age due to my condition, so little kids just stare at me all the time and I'm just?? no why do you do that.

People watching me when I'm trying to do something. I'm trying to focus on beating this boss/building something on the game and people just stand there behind me. I can't focus at all when it happens.

I sound horrible saying all of this.
People who stop in the middle of the pavement suddenly. I go to town a lot, and I'll be walking to get to the bus stop or a store and they'll just stand there and do nothing. Like okay, If you need to stop to catch your breath, thats fine. But don't just stop suddenly and stand there for ages before moving, because half of the people just stand there like idiots and do nothing.

People who smoke right in front of a public place, like a bus stop or the hospital. People are going to the hospital because they're sick or need to get to a appointment, they do not need to be breathing in your smoke, thank you very much.

Little kids just staring at you. I'm very small for my age due to my condition, so little kids just stare at me all the time and I'm just?? no why do you do that.

People watching me when I'm trying to do something. I'm trying to focus on beating this boss/building something on the game and people just stand there behind me. I can't focus at all when it happens.

I sound horrible saying all of this.
SIjKhX7.png
As a general thing - people who use 'the silent treatment' as a way of making someone else suffer. It's the most immature thing on this earth and I hate it with every fiber of my being. Stop that. I don't even care. Just.

As a more specific thing that's happened to me a few times at jobs I've had - people who have been working in a place for the same amount of time I have, if not WAY less, and yet think they can tell me what to do/think they know better than I do. My last job it was this really mean older woman who thought, because she was older maybe? that she had to dictate to me (who had already been working there a year) how exactly to do a thing. At my current job, it's a highschool boy who thinks he can tell me to do stuff as soon as I walk through the door. Ugh. I'm a very agreeable person, but when these kind of people tell me to do something I had already planned on doing my willingness to do the thing drops into the negatives.

So basically, condescending ppl. I won't make their lives easy.
As a general thing - people who use 'the silent treatment' as a way of making someone else suffer. It's the most immature thing on this earth and I hate it with every fiber of my being. Stop that. I don't even care. Just.

As a more specific thing that's happened to me a few times at jobs I've had - people who have been working in a place for the same amount of time I have, if not WAY less, and yet think they can tell me what to do/think they know better than I do. My last job it was this really mean older woman who thought, because she was older maybe? that she had to dictate to me (who had already been working there a year) how exactly to do a thing. At my current job, it's a highschool boy who thinks he can tell me to do stuff as soon as I walk through the door. Ugh. I'm a very agreeable person, but when these kind of people tell me to do something I had already planned on doing my willingness to do the thing drops into the negatives.

So basically, condescending ppl. I won't make their lives easy.
People smoking in public spaces where children are clearly present. Even more when I can smell that they are smoking softdrugs.

I wish the government would ban drugs from here, but the capitol's hidden black market economy kinda floats on it.
People smoking in public spaces where children are clearly present. Even more when I can smell that they are smoking softdrugs.

I wish the government would ban drugs from here, but the capitol's hidden black market economy kinda floats on it.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
People.
In general.
I just hate people.
People.
In general.
I just hate people.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
when people give me SASS
when people give me SASS
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
how my bf wants me to be 100% grownup, be - walk - talk - act - basicly be a copy of him..

im literaly trying my butt off for him with that but im mainly an inner child and the way hes going is like he has had no fun.. im the fun maker not the boring life hater..

im stuck with autism so basicly i feel like a child that never grows up on the inside, 26yrs old body.. i cant handle it lol.. stuffing arround and having fun is my thing.. and being 1 of those *normal zebra things* id rather be the odd out out of that herd..
how my bf wants me to be 100% grownup, be - walk - talk - act - basicly be a copy of him..

im literaly trying my butt off for him with that but im mainly an inner child and the way hes going is like he has had no fun.. im the fun maker not the boring life hater..

im stuck with autism so basicly i feel like a child that never grows up on the inside, 26yrs old body.. i cant handle it lol.. stuffing arround and having fun is my thing.. and being 1 of those *normal zebra things* id rather be the odd out out of that herd..
6klg2iF.png
Be late. Especially if they just never try to be on time. Once I can forgive, 10 times after that? I dislike them and never deal with them.

People that text me constantly to talk to me and expect me to hold a long conversation with them. I don't like texting if people are trying to talk about important subjects. If it is really important I do want to listen, but seriously at least write it in an email if you don't want to verbally communicate about it.

People lashing out over the console/PC/Phone wars. Ya'll need to relax. Everyone picks something because it is best for them at the time. Things might change and they might change their mind about an OS/System. That is fine, but don't be rude about it.
Be late. Especially if they just never try to be on time. Once I can forgive, 10 times after that? I dislike them and never deal with them.

People that text me constantly to talk to me and expect me to hold a long conversation with them. I don't like texting if people are trying to talk about important subjects. If it is really important I do want to listen, but seriously at least write it in an email if you don't want to verbally communicate about it.

People lashing out over the console/PC/Phone wars. Ya'll need to relax. Everyone picks something because it is best for them at the time. Things might change and they might change their mind about an OS/System. That is fine, but don't be rude about it.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
THINK THAT PC'S ARE ONLY DESKTOPS.
I'M LIKE...

HELLLOOOOO ...
LAPTOPS ARE PC'S.

ALSDKJGLJSLKJG

STOP SAYING "THE PC IS DYING"
NO ITS NOT.
THINK THAT PC'S ARE ONLY DESKTOPS.
I'M LIKE...

HELLLOOOOO ...
LAPTOPS ARE PC'S.

ALSDKJGLJSLKJG

STOP SAYING "THE PC IS DYING"
NO ITS NOT.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
people who say that autistic/otherwise developmentally disabled people have "the mind of a [young age] child" like hey maybe quit infantilizing autistic people thanks
people who say that autistic/otherwise developmentally disabled people have "the mind of a [young age] child" like hey maybe quit infantilizing autistic people thanks
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
People deriding Nicki Minaj (or any other female celebrity) on the grounds that "she shows too much skin" (I don't see you criticizing male celebs for posing with the same amount of skin showing lmao) or "she's so attention seeking" like hellooooo have you never done anything for attention? Smh
People deriding Nicki Minaj (or any other female celebrity) on the grounds that "she shows too much skin" (I don't see you criticizing male celebs for posing with the same amount of skin showing lmao) or "she's so attention seeking" like hellooooo have you never done anything for attention? Smh
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20