Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Tell me about your pet peeves! For me, the worst thing is when someone is like, "hey i have to tell you something....oh wait never mind, i can't/you don't care/i don't want to" like....ok but...now u have to say it. like u HAVE TO NOW

OR

when ppl come to u and they ask "will you be my friend?" like what are you supposed to do in that situation if u DON'T want to b friends

don't ask people that omg. please
Tell me about your pet peeves! For me, the worst thing is when someone is like, "hey i have to tell you something....oh wait never mind, i can't/you don't care/i don't want to" like....ok but...now u have to say it. like u HAVE TO NOW

OR

when ppl come to u and they ask "will you be my friend?" like what are you supposed to do in that situation if u DON'T want to b friends

don't ask people that omg. please
img.jpg
people come to my ask on tumblr sometimes and ask if they can be my friend and the answer is usually yes but it always throws me off a bit
people come to my ask on tumblr sometimes and ask if they can be my friend and the answer is usually yes but it always throws me off a bit
@PhoenixEgg i feel like if u have to ask that question it's not very legitimate :/ like it kind of boxes ppl in and puts them in a position where they're obligated to say yes or else they seem like an a**hole ... but that's just me idk
@PhoenixEgg i feel like if u have to ask that question it's not very legitimate :/ like it kind of boxes ppl in and puts them in a position where they're obligated to say yes or else they seem like an a**hole ... but that's just me idk
img.jpg
@ankh yeah, that's true. but sometimes it's just a way to start a conversation, and there's someone who i do talk to now who started our first conversation like that. it still bothers me, though
@ankh yeah, that's true. but sometimes it's just a way to start a conversation, and there's someone who i do talk to now who started our first conversation like that. it still bothers me, though
@PhoenixEgg yeah that makes sense
@PhoenixEgg yeah that makes sense
img.jpg
When you say you hate something and they're like oH! I CAN USE THAT TO ANNOY YOU NOW and immediately start doing it.
When you say you hate something and they're like oH! I CAN USE THAT TO ANNOY YOU NOW and immediately start doing it.
fKJwbdW.png
misspell words on purpose
misspell words on purpose
:)
Touching my hair/neck/spinal collumn suddenly, sensually, and without permission

Like you wouldn't think that would happen enough for it to be a pet peeve but it happened way too often to me while I was in school

Especially female teachers. Like male teachers are probably aware that it's a little bit. Sexual. To just walk up to someone and run your finger up and down their spine. And so don't do so out of fear of being fired-

Meanwhile female teachers just see it as a way to get their students to sit up straight.

And I would tell them "hey, that makes me uncomfortable" and they would promptly forget and go back to it the next week, like so many other things in my life.

Touching my hair/neck/spinal collumn suddenly, sensually, and without permission

Like you wouldn't think that would happen enough for it to be a pet peeve but it happened way too often to me while I was in school

Especially female teachers. Like male teachers are probably aware that it's a little bit. Sexual. To just walk up to someone and run your finger up and down their spine. And so don't do so out of fear of being fired-

Meanwhile female teachers just see it as a way to get their students to sit up straight.

And I would tell them "hey, that makes me uncomfortable" and they would promptly forget and go back to it the next week, like so many other things in my life.

Any dragon of mine not wearing apparel or bonded to a familiar is potentially for sale.
@ankh

OH MY GOSH I KNOW!! That's SO annoying. But I hate it when people chew really loudly. Or sneeze really loudly, and then they say "SORRY I JUST CANT HELP IT." Like umm yes you can help it just sneeze differently and don't chew like an elephant please.

And when I text someone and they respond with

"lol"

Really. WAS WHAT I SAID THAT FUNNY? I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING FUNNY, LIKE I JUST SAID I SLEPT UNTIL LIKE NOON. THAT IS NOT FUNNY. Maybe a "hehe, I did too." And same with "nice" like can you respond with more than that maybe? I'd like to have a conversation that is what texting is for
@ankh

OH MY GOSH I KNOW!! That's SO annoying. But I hate it when people chew really loudly. Or sneeze really loudly, and then they say "SORRY I JUST CANT HELP IT." Like umm yes you can help it just sneeze differently and don't chew like an elephant please.

And when I text someone and they respond with

"lol"

Really. WAS WHAT I SAID THAT FUNNY? I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING FUNNY, LIKE I JUST SAID I SLEPT UNTIL LIKE NOON. THAT IS NOT FUNNY. Maybe a "hehe, I did too." And same with "nice" like can you respond with more than that maybe? I'd like to have a conversation that is what texting is for
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
I don't like when people ask me if something's wrong.

Either there's not, or there IS. In which case I'll just be like 'no,' or shake my head because half the time I don't even know the person, and then they just. keep. asking. And I'm like if I say 'yes' then I have to explain what's wrong, and I don't wnat to explain, so let's just leave it at nothing's wrong so you can leave me alone. Which is all I ever want when I'm upset.

I mean, I get why they do it in hindsight but still, it's like, you're stressing me out more right now and I don't need that right nowwww.

@couchprincess
... you can sneeze differently?
Not as a sarcastic question, but honestly. My allergy sneezes are SUPER LOUD explosion-out-my-face sneezes and I'd love to know if there was a way to make them quieter. ;_;
I don't like when people ask me if something's wrong.

Either there's not, or there IS. In which case I'll just be like 'no,' or shake my head because half the time I don't even know the person, and then they just. keep. asking. And I'm like if I say 'yes' then I have to explain what's wrong, and I don't wnat to explain, so let's just leave it at nothing's wrong so you can leave me alone. Which is all I ever want when I'm upset.

I mean, I get why they do it in hindsight but still, it's like, you're stressing me out more right now and I don't need that right nowwww.

@couchprincess
... you can sneeze differently?
Not as a sarcastic question, but honestly. My allergy sneezes are SUPER LOUD explosion-out-my-face sneezes and I'd love to know if there was a way to make them quieter. ;_;
tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20