Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
I want kids. I realize some people don't want to have kids. But I HAD. Key word HAD this friend who was so anti kid it was annoying/disturbing. Now I don't mean she just said "Oh I don't want kids." I mean one time we were at the movies and saw a pregnant woman and she said "Maybe someone should kick her in the stomach and save her the trouble." WHAT!? I get it. You don't want them, but threatening children/unborn babies with acts of violence really terrify me. I eventually told her parents when she told me she wished she could kill her 3 y/o younger brother and get away with it. So yes, I don't mind if you don't want kids or don't like them, that's cool. But for the love of god, don't.do.that. *shudder*
I want kids. I realize some people don't want to have kids. But I HAD. Key word HAD this friend who was so anti kid it was annoying/disturbing. Now I don't mean she just said "Oh I don't want kids." I mean one time we were at the movies and saw a pregnant woman and she said "Maybe someone should kick her in the stomach and save her the trouble." WHAT!? I get it. You don't want them, but threatening children/unborn babies with acts of violence really terrify me. I eventually told her parents when she told me she wished she could kill her 3 y/o younger brother and get away with it. So yes, I don't mind if you don't want kids or don't like them, that's cool. But for the love of god, don't.do.that. *shudder*
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
When people spit on the pavement. Eugh. It's so gross?? Don't do that.
When people spit on the pavement. Eugh. It's so gross?? Don't do that.
Tapping. Ugh. Ever since I was a little girl, I've been easily distracted and easily annoyed by people making small noises such as tapping, humming, etc. The worst party is that I know others hum or tap for comfort and I still can't help but get irritated by it :-(.
Tapping. Ugh. Ever since I was a little girl, I've been easily distracted and easily annoyed by people making small noises such as tapping, humming, etc. The worst party is that I know others hum or tap for comfort and I still can't help but get irritated by it :-(.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Snoring.
Snoring.
When people are selfish, and do something that is SUPPOSED to be for someone else, but they do it for themselves.

As an example, volunteering to do yard work for an old lady so that you can wear that new outfit and put your picture on social media.
When people are selfish, and do something that is SUPPOSED to be for someone else, but they do it for themselves.

As an example, volunteering to do yard work for an old lady so that you can wear that new outfit and put your picture on social media.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@PastelVampire -- YIKES. i'm like you; i do eventually want kids, but i actually think i'm the only one out of my entire friend group haha. so yeah, being around people who are outwardly spiteful toward children is a huge "NOPE" for me. some people don't seem to realize the consequences of what they do or say -- children are extremely impressionable, if they overheard that kind of thing it could frighten or scar them for life :/
@PastelVampire -- YIKES. i'm like you; i do eventually want kids, but i actually think i'm the only one out of my entire friend group haha. so yeah, being around people who are outwardly spiteful toward children is a huge "NOPE" for me. some people don't seem to realize the consequences of what they do or say -- children are extremely impressionable, if they overheard that kind of thing it could frighten or scar them for life :/
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
people who make assumptions and attack you for things they just assume
people who make assumptions and attack you for things they just assume
Illustration.png
Replying to my own thread because I thought of something new...

when ppl act like they hate kids because they think it makes them edgy..like, no

I don't care if u really don't like kids or whatever, but ur not really being funny whenever ur like, "children are the spawn of satan blah blah blah" if u see a kid like???? why. that's just obnoxious

ag
Replying to my own thread because I thought of something new...

when ppl act like they hate kids because they think it makes them edgy..like, no

I don't care if u really don't like kids or whatever, but ur not really being funny whenever ur like, "children are the spawn of satan blah blah blah" if u see a kid like???? why. that's just obnoxious

ag
img.jpg
Parents that let their children run around and scream like little beasts in public areas.
Parents that let their children run around and scream like little beasts in public areas.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
@MissW00t
Aw yiss a New Mexico friend, awesome.

Ugh, yeah I hate that too..
@MissW00t
Aw yiss a New Mexico friend, awesome.

Ugh, yeah I hate that too..
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator