Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
>People telling me my english is bad and telling me I shouldn't even try

How I am supposed to get better if I shouldn't try to speak english?

Being multilingual is all kinds of fun, then you meet those people.
>People telling me my english is bad and telling me I shouldn't even try

How I am supposed to get better if I shouldn't try to speak english?

Being multilingual is all kinds of fun, then you meet those people.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
When people clearly failed at everything when they say/think New Mexico is part of Mexico or just in another country in general.

Like no, stop it.
No wonder why we hate people.
When people clearly failed at everything when they say/think New Mexico is part of Mexico or just in another country in general.

Like no, stop it.
No wonder why we hate people.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
People who ..
  • are hetero-/mono-/cis-/white-normative.
  • eat food with their mouths open.
  • brag.
  • lie.
People who ..
  • are hetero-/mono-/cis-/white-normative.
  • eat food with their mouths open.
  • brag.
  • lie.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@ravage New Mexico friend I am with you 100 percent. I also hate it when they ask if we have a green card if we move out of state or we live in teepees.

@fantelle I didn't know people DO white cis Hetro like its a given choice. Don't bring that type of hate in here. It's what people do not who they are
@ravage New Mexico friend I am with you 100 percent. I also hate it when they ask if we have a green card if we move out of state or we live in teepees.

@fantelle I didn't know people DO white cis Hetro like its a given choice. Don't bring that type of hate in here. It's what people do not who they are
@MissW00t ; I'm sorry but I really can't understand you. :C
@MissW00t ; I'm sorry but I really can't understand you. :C
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

[quote name="Fantelle" date=2015-06-13 05:24:56] People who .. are hetero-/mono-/cis-/white-normative. [/quote] @fantelle don't bring discriminatory remarks about other people in the thread. It's about what people do you dislike. Not who they are
Fantelle wrote on 2015-06-13:
People who ..

are hetero-/mono-/cis-/white-normative.

@fantelle don't bring discriminatory remarks about other people in the thread. It's about what people do you dislike. Not who they are
@MissW00t ; I think you misunderstood me. I said I didn't like hetero-/mono-/cis-/white-normative people. In other words, I don't like people who assume everyone is hetero/mono/cis/white/etc.
@MissW00t ; I think you misunderstood me. I said I didn't like hetero-/mono-/cis-/white-normative people. In other words, I don't like people who assume everyone is hetero/mono/cis/white/etc.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

@MissW00t I think they're saying people who are x-normative, not people who are x. Like people who act like being cis/straight is the norm and that anything else is bad.

--

When people judge you on your music taste or think they're better than you because of what they listen to.
@MissW00t I think they're saying people who are x-normative, not people who are x. Like people who act like being cis/straight is the norm and that anything else is bad.

--

When people judge you on your music taste or think they're better than you because of what they listen to.
Phew
Phew
[quote name="motorkitty" date=2015-06-13 06:15:29]When people judge you on your music taste or think they're better than you because of what they listen to. [/quote]
motorkitty wrote on 2015-06-13:
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20