Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
Orchid from Killer Instinct. I mean, who could NOT admire those pixels? [img]http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/s/66070-killer-instinct-game-boy-screenshot-combo-vs-orchids.jpg[/img] Wow. What a keeper.
Orchid from Killer Instinct. I mean, who could NOT admire those pixels?

66070-killer-instinct-game-boy-screenshot-combo-vs-orchids.jpg

Wow. What a keeper.

vy4plc.jpg
NO GOD PLEASE NO.
ok fine
1. Link (I think we all...)
2. Data (ireallydon'tknowhelpme)
3. I think Ron Weasly at some point??
4. And then there's Nightcrawler... I don't know how that happened AND I STILL LOVE HIM SO MUCH ITS JUST WRONG HELP
I was am a disturbed child.
NO GOD PLEASE NO.
ok fine
1. Link (I think we all...)
2. Data (ireallydon'tknowhelpme)
3. I think Ron Weasly at some point??
4. And then there's Nightcrawler... I don't know how that happened AND I STILL LOVE HIM SO MUCH ITS JUST WRONG HELP
I was am a disturbed child.

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
Kindergarten, Digimon Frontier. I was, like, 6; beat that, haha! It was either Kouji or Takuya...or was it both? I forget--

If we're going farther, Kai from Beyblade (I literally do not remember anything else about Beyblade, other than Kai was my favorite)

Xiaolin Showdown's Chase Young, though I had to google him to remember his name and I swear I remember nothing about him except his face and something about reptiles. This is the crush I was least vocal about because he wasn't even an antihero; he was an antagonist through and through, a real jerk. XD I think I've always had a thing for side-switching / traitorous characters, though it took me a couple years of my life to draw the line between "fictional crush" and "favorite character."

OH I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST FORGOT: Yoh Asakura, Shaman King. As usual I have no idea why. Chill personality? Open shirt? Sudden shockingly orange headphones?

Those are the dudes I explicitly listed as "crushes" in my pre-middle school diary entries, though currently I have suspicions about other characters like Konta Tsukino from Crash Bdaman and Ritchie from Pokemon, whom I might have not considered as "crushes" because they didn't fit in a generic mold of "hot anime guys whom everyone likes"

On the side note to this day I'm upset over Ritchie disappearing straight out of the series and sometimes I still waste time searching for hints of whether or not the creators still remember the kid sheesh

Past that I no longer considered them "fictional crushes" but there's always the generic appreciation for the anime bad boys everyone loves like Ikuto Tsukiyomi, Zero Kiryu, and Usui Takumi...XD
Kindergarten, Digimon Frontier. I was, like, 6; beat that, haha! It was either Kouji or Takuya...or was it both? I forget--

If we're going farther, Kai from Beyblade (I literally do not remember anything else about Beyblade, other than Kai was my favorite)

Xiaolin Showdown's Chase Young, though I had to google him to remember his name and I swear I remember nothing about him except his face and something about reptiles. This is the crush I was least vocal about because he wasn't even an antihero; he was an antagonist through and through, a real jerk. XD I think I've always had a thing for side-switching / traitorous characters, though it took me a couple years of my life to draw the line between "fictional crush" and "favorite character."

OH I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST FORGOT: Yoh Asakura, Shaman King. As usual I have no idea why. Chill personality? Open shirt? Sudden shockingly orange headphones?

Those are the dudes I explicitly listed as "crushes" in my pre-middle school diary entries, though currently I have suspicions about other characters like Konta Tsukino from Crash Bdaman and Ritchie from Pokemon, whom I might have not considered as "crushes" because they didn't fit in a generic mold of "hot anime guys whom everyone likes"

On the side note to this day I'm upset over Ritchie disappearing straight out of the series and sometimes I still waste time searching for hints of whether or not the creators still remember the kid sheesh

Past that I no longer considered them "fictional crushes" but there's always the generic appreciation for the anime bad boys everyone loves like Ikuto Tsukiyomi, Zero Kiryu, and Usui Takumi...XD
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
Oh gosh... First character crush? It'd have to be either Nightwing or maybe Kovu from the second lion king movie, I guess. How can a lion be so attractive I don't get it
Oh gosh... First character crush? It'd have to be either Nightwing or maybe Kovu from the second lion king movie, I guess. How can a lion be so attractive I don't get it
Uhh <\\\< Falkner from Pokemon Gen2 *hides unter Bed*
Supernerdy hm? xD
Uhh <\\\< Falkner from Pokemon Gen2 *hides unter Bed*
Supernerdy hm? xD
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
Umm... Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender. Happy now?
Umm... Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender. Happy now?
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
There I was, an innocent girl, a year away from attending primary school just sitting in front of her box television. I'd pulled the knob to turn the tv on, turned the dial so the volume was just so (So dad wouldn't thump me for waking him lmao), and slotted in the VHS tape. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo47ucOa7y1qbexbq.gif[/img] [img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121106162500/degrassi/images/8/89/Prince-Eric-disney-30712423-244-309.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/k6948FJ.gif[/img] Prince Eric was the first guy, animation or real, that I thought 'Wow, he's good looking'. I really really fell hard for that sailor prince. I don't know why. But I did, but it was short lived because my father saw how much I enjoyed looking at Prince Eric, and said 'Hey, he looks like me!'. NO DAD. NO YOU DO NOT YOU RAGGEDY OLD SHAG MAT.
There I was, an innocent girl, a year away from attending primary school just sitting in front of her box television. I'd pulled the knob to turn the tv on, turned the dial so the volume was just so (So dad wouldn't thump me for waking him lmao), and slotted in the VHS tape.
tumblr_lo47ucOa7y1qbexbq.gif

Prince-Eric-disney-30712423-244-309.jpg

k6948FJ.gif

Prince Eric was the first guy, animation or real, that I thought 'Wow, he's good looking'. I really really fell hard for that sailor prince. I don't know why. But I did, but it was short lived because my father saw how much I enjoyed looking at Prince Eric, and said 'Hey, he looks like me!'. NO DAD. NO YOU DO NOT YOU RAGGEDY OLD SHAG MAT.

Saving for a Coatl/shimmer/iridescent/gem scrolls! Also always wear good shoes, with good padding and support, or you'll have very painful feet! Just a PSA.
OKAY so my first crush was most certainly the one and only Goblin King. or David Bowie as the goblin king, but more goblin king than David Bowie hahahaha.

The after that was Dark from D.N.Angel >.>
OKAY so my first crush was most certainly the one and only Goblin King. or David Bowie as the goblin king, but more goblin king than David Bowie hahahaha.

The after that was Dark from D.N.Angel >.>
[quote name="Lutharian" date=2015-04-27 05:55:53] OKAY so my first crush was most certainly the one and only Goblin King. or David Bowie as the goblin king, but more goblin king than David Bowie hahahaha. [/quote] So Im not the only one who find im adorable? °_°
Lutharian wrote on 2015-04-27:
So Im not the only one who find im adorable? °_°
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
My first fictional crush was on Gohan from Dragon Ball Z when I was 7.
My first fictional crush was on Gohan from Dragon Ball Z when I was 7.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23