Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Lost
[center][size=2][color=#392c1a][font=sylfaen][ Do not post please, thanks! And ignore my bad writing, I'll fix it later :') ][/font][/color][/size] [url=https://thewindbloom.tumblr.com/tagged/reference][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2c90582c45a9bb168e952cda961df9b8/tumblr_oznlacQon01vmk0nbo1_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=sylfaen][color=#392c1a][size=5] T H E[color=transparent]==[/color]L O S T[/size] sornieth - 13,403 years after emergence[/color] [color=#392c1a][b]_________________________________[/b] ...I can't write lore I like :(:((:(:(:(( [b]_________________________________[/b] [/color][/font] [font=sylfaen][color=#392c1a][size=4][b][ TOWNS ][/b][/size] [font=sylfaen][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1449587/16#post_35502784][img]https://i.imgur.com/5bAYBWI.png[/img][/url] • [b]AL-BASSORAH[/b] [b]__________________[/b] A small trade-centric township in the outskirts of the shattered plains [img]https://i.imgur.com/OHvqVtK.png[/img] • [b]AKZHAR[/b] [b]__________________[/b] The imperial city, focused on the development of colossal space fleets and aeronautical craft [img]https://i.imgur.com/I8yQdWb.png[/img] • [b]STØLSHEIMEN[/b] [b]__________________[/b] A massive wintry city in the snowsquall tundra [color=#392c1a][b]_________________________________[/b][/color][/font] [font=sylfaen][color=#392c1a][size=4][b][ INDUSTRIES ][/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I8yQdWb.png[/img] • [b]BOROVICHI[/b] [b]__________________[/b] A small town plagued by a deadly super-bacteria known as the flood [img]https://i.imgur.com/SI3E3aK.png[/img] • [b]YUZKOVA[/b] [b]__________________[/b] A massive industrial forge who harbors technology capable of developing rationale all on its own [/center]
[ Do not post please, thanks!
And ignore my bad writing, I'll fix it later :') ]

tumblr_oznlacQon01vmk0nbo1_250.png

T H E==L O S T

sornieth - 13,403 years after emergence

...I can't write lore I like :(:((:(:(:((

[ TOWNS ]

5bAYBWI.png
AL-BASSORAH

A small trade-centric township in the outskirts of the shattered plains

OHvqVtK.png
AKZHAR

The imperial city, focused on the development of colossal space fleets and aeronautical craft

I8yQdWb.png
STØLSHEIMEN

A massive wintry city in the snowsquall tundra

[ INDUSTRIES ]

I8yQdWb.png
BOROVICHI

A small town plagued by a deadly super-bacteria known as the flood

SI3E3aK.png
YUZKOVA

A massive industrial forge who harbors technology capable of developing rationale all on its own

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
BIG TEXT STORE PLACE EEEEEE
New Lore/personal notes:
- no spes :c stop making spes lore
- need to write an about section at some point
- ignore a lot of my futuristic lore, it's nonsense i wrote when i was younger oof
- aesthetic is hard and expensive
- mostly g1 lair
- most dragons pass through Al-Bassorah at some point or have relations to it. Bassorah: Persian word Bas-rah or Bassorah meaning "where many ways come together."
- elder scrolls, gears of war inspired
- technology is present in this era, however imagine it's like gears of war/warhammer-like, just kinda dumbed down and not as cool. probably also like uh that one movie we all forgot as kids- treasure planet
- many ancient dragons speak dovahzul
- most dragons are named after real-world languages/regions, ex. arabic for earth clans or russian for those in the warden's domain
- i'm not a good writer

Far above sea level, and settled in between some of the highest and lushest terrain of the Shifting expanse, sits the city Akzhar.
Dedicated to researching in the fields of both aerospace and aeronautics, leading space programs and watching weather patterns, Akzhar is home to some of the greatest scientists of Lightning.

Several observatories, institutes, airfields, and launch sites are scattered around the city, working day in and day out. Massive weather controlling turbines keep the Shifting Expanse's famous storms at bay for any sort of launch of aircraft or scientific research, Akzhar is one of the only cities in Lightning where the vast sky of stars can be seen at night.
Akzhar is well known for its beauty, twisting rivers and green parks can be found in every corner of the city. Its residents decorate their homes in vibrant colors, large apartment complexes painted a rainbow of colors, some dragons even making their homes out of crashed missions and abandoned facilities- adorned in hundreds of beautiful pennants and trinkets.

Most of all, it is known for harboring the hub of Lightning's space fleet, Revelation. Thousands and thousands of ships and crew members seek refuge from the unforgiving void of space in the city. LEO satellite Vayikra conducts operations above as well as mooring some scientific vessels which may occasionally descend to Sornieth docks.

_

Many millenia after the arrival of the forerunners, their descendants sought out new lands. Their native world, so imbued with magic, began to face corruption from what originally gave them life. Dragonkind began to seek out new places for colonization, unearthing new continents that had long gone undiscovered.

Before long, this corrupted magic began to tear apart the world, creating seismic rifts and drowning major landmasses. The eleven urged their children to leave their planet, and began the construction of magical prisons to begin eradicating this shade-touched evil. Physical manifestations of this magic began to take form, overtaking cities and their denizens. These monstrosities became known as The Flood.

The flights aligned to create a plan to flee the planet while their Deities prepared to create the barrier. Those who remained would become a part of a force to eradicate the shade; the Praeliators. Those who fled would lead their fleets to colonize new worlds for dragonkind; these were the Soujourner Colonies.

____

A P O L L O
A sprawling city situated on the southernmost coast
of the Shifting Expanse
Population: 443,803

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Apollo is a vast, sprawling metropolis situated in some of the most lush terrain of the Shifting expanse. Its garish colors a contradiction to the sandy greens and dusty browns of the surrounding deserts. Scientists from all around Sornieth flock to this colossal city known for containing some of the best Scientists in the continent, chiefly those interested in aeronautical studies.

B O R O V I C H I
A small hyperborean township located deep
in the Snowsquall Tundra
Population: Under 400
Borovichi is an old village built around a quarry during its operating years. Now, its residents fight to survive the seemingly endless winter through profiting off of what they can from the remaining ores and metals from the mine. In a nearby facility built around the outskirts of the town, covert operations are being undertaken to protect the town and its denizens from a malignant force.

Y U Z O V K A F O R G E
An industrial complex in the Blacksand Annex
Population: 1207
lorem ipsum

__

S T O R I E S
All written accounts of the city of Apollo and its relations
Allied Municipalities: 3
Divisions: 4

______

my exalted progen lmao

PrimarySeafoam Basic
SecondaryObsidian Basic
TertiaryJade Basic

Offspring
Katydid
Azazel
BIG TEXT STORE PLACE EEEEEE
New Lore/personal notes:
- no spes :c stop making spes lore
- need to write an about section at some point
- ignore a lot of my futuristic lore, it's nonsense i wrote when i was younger oof
- aesthetic is hard and expensive
- mostly g1 lair
- most dragons pass through Al-Bassorah at some point or have relations to it. Bassorah: Persian word Bas-rah or Bassorah meaning "where many ways come together."
- elder scrolls, gears of war inspired
- technology is present in this era, however imagine it's like gears of war/warhammer-like, just kinda dumbed down and not as cool. probably also like uh that one movie we all forgot as kids- treasure planet
- many ancient dragons speak dovahzul
- most dragons are named after real-world languages/regions, ex. arabic for earth clans or russian for those in the warden's domain
- i'm not a good writer

Far above sea level, and settled in between some of the highest and lushest terrain of the Shifting expanse, sits the city Akzhar.
Dedicated to researching in the fields of both aerospace and aeronautics, leading space programs and watching weather patterns, Akzhar is home to some of the greatest scientists of Lightning.

Several observatories, institutes, airfields, and launch sites are scattered around the city, working day in and day out. Massive weather controlling turbines keep the Shifting Expanse's famous storms at bay for any sort of launch of aircraft or scientific research, Akzhar is one of the only cities in Lightning where the vast sky of stars can be seen at night.
Akzhar is well known for its beauty, twisting rivers and green parks can be found in every corner of the city. Its residents decorate their homes in vibrant colors, large apartment complexes painted a rainbow of colors, some dragons even making their homes out of crashed missions and abandoned facilities- adorned in hundreds of beautiful pennants and trinkets.

Most of all, it is known for harboring the hub of Lightning's space fleet, Revelation. Thousands and thousands of ships and crew members seek refuge from the unforgiving void of space in the city. LEO satellite Vayikra conducts operations above as well as mooring some scientific vessels which may occasionally descend to Sornieth docks.

_

Many millenia after the arrival of the forerunners, their descendants sought out new lands. Their native world, so imbued with magic, began to face corruption from what originally gave them life. Dragonkind began to seek out new places for colonization, unearthing new continents that had long gone undiscovered.

Before long, this corrupted magic began to tear apart the world, creating seismic rifts and drowning major landmasses. The eleven urged their children to leave their planet, and began the construction of magical prisons to begin eradicating this shade-touched evil. Physical manifestations of this magic began to take form, overtaking cities and their denizens. These monstrosities became known as The Flood.

The flights aligned to create a plan to flee the planet while their Deities prepared to create the barrier. Those who remained would become a part of a force to eradicate the shade; the Praeliators. Those who fled would lead their fleets to colonize new worlds for dragonkind; these were the Soujourner Colonies.

____

A P O L L O
A sprawling city situated on the southernmost coast
of the Shifting Expanse
Population: 443,803

Apollo is a vast, sprawling metropolis situated in some of the most lush terrain of the Shifting expanse. Its garish colors a contradiction to the sandy greens and dusty browns of the surrounding deserts. Scientists from all around Sornieth flock to this colossal city known for containing some of the best Scientists in the continent, chiefly those interested in aeronautical studies.

B O R O V I C H I
A small hyperborean township located deep
in the Snowsquall Tundra
Population: Under 400
Borovichi is an old village built around a quarry during its operating years. Now, its residents fight to survive the seemingly endless winter through profiting off of what they can from the remaining ores and metals from the mine. In a nearby facility built around the outskirts of the town, covert operations are being undertaken to protect the town and its denizens from a malignant force.

Y U Z O V K A F O R G E
An industrial complex in the Blacksand Annex
Population: 1207
lorem ipsum

__

S T O R I E S
All written accounts of the city of Apollo and its relations
Allied Municipalities: 3
Divisions: 4

______

my exalted progen lmao