Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
I don't think I have ever crushed on a fictional character.

But there are those that I like a lot, consider them my sons/daughters and want to protect them at all cost.

Is it the same as a crush? It just feels like it isn't.
I don't think I have ever crushed on a fictional character.

But there are those that I like a lot, consider them my sons/daughters and want to protect them at all cost.

Is it the same as a crush? It just feels like it isn't.
This board gives me life. I also neglected to mention Steven freaking Stone. Even now. Although a lot of my "crushes" were more of a "he's hot, and now I like him."-type thing. Even when I was a kid I'd see attractive male characters and I'd say "ooh, he's hot!". Not like I ever wanted to do...that with any of them, I was just a kid. I'm just not a very romantic person and don't really get crushes, although I've had a few. Anyways, that being said, back to Steven. [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/3f/Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Steven.png/200px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Steven.png[/img] LOOK AT HIM I CAN'T BE ALONE HERE HE'S ADORABLE
This board gives me life.

I also neglected to mention Steven freaking Stone.

Even now.

Although a lot of my "crushes" were more of a "he's hot, and now I like him."-type thing. Even when I was a kid I'd see attractive male characters and I'd say "ooh, he's hot!". Not like I ever wanted to do...that with any of them, I was just a kid. I'm just not a very romantic person and don't really get crushes, although I've had a few.

Anyways, that being said, back to Steven.

200px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Steven.png

LOOK AT HIM I CAN'T BE ALONE HERE HE'S ADORABLE

20iias5.png
James from team rocket!
James from team rocket!
ugh probably like seshomaru from inuyasha or something
or cloud strife even though i've never played ffvii
my username for everything was strifei15
still have that character on runescape.
ugh probably like seshomaru from inuyasha or something
or cloud strife even though i've never played ffvii
my username for everything was strifei15
still have that character on runescape.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
yarne fire emblem awakening!

honestly he is a bunny, an adorable bunny, a cowardly but freaking crazy strong bunny.

i have always loved the laguz of fire emblem but yarne takes the cake.

and he hardly wears any cloths :3
yarne fire emblem awakening!

honestly he is a bunny, an adorable bunny, a cowardly but freaking crazy strong bunny.

i have always loved the laguz of fire emblem but yarne takes the cake.

and he hardly wears any cloths :3
The first one I clearly remember was Spiller from the Borrower books. Everyone else has cool answers from anime and cartoons and movies and stuff and I'm just like "Well, this six-inch tall boy from a fifty-year-old book series I was obsessed with at a young age". Ah well.
The first one I clearly remember was Spiller from the Borrower books. Everyone else has cool answers from anime and cartoons and movies and stuff and I'm just like "Well, this six-inch tall boy from a fifty-year-old book series I was obsessed with at a young age". Ah well.
4h486r.jpgr5CjlMV.gif sig (c) Apotheocrisy
When I was, I dunno, 5 I had a crush on Spongebob. Don't ask. I had a weird head back then.

My friends were doing it. I had really weird tastes in friends too. I shudder at the thought, it was my personal Dark Ages.
When I was, I dunno, 5 I had a crush on Spongebob. Don't ask. I had a weird head back then.

My friends were doing it. I had really weird tastes in friends too. I shudder at the thought, it was my personal Dark Ages.
Quinn Mallory from Sliders.

Also Luke Skywalker.
Quinn Mallory from Sliders.

Also Luke Skywalker.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
Scar from The Lion King. He was the very first in the endless line of villain crushes :'>
Scar from The Lion King. He was the very first in the endless line of villain crushes :'>
wildclawbanner_by_canisalbus-d9p9e5l.png
Meta Knight from Kirby. It was intense.
Meta Knight from Kirby. It was intense.
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23