Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Kennith Simmons and Henry Elsner from COMMUNICATIONS, and Christopher Pierre from The Distortionist.
Theyre so cuuute!
but rn I'm crushing on Lance from Voltron. and still on Kennith.
Kennith Simmons and Henry Elsner from COMMUNICATIONS, and Christopher Pierre from The Distortionist.
Theyre so cuuute!
but rn I'm crushing on Lance from Voltron. and still on Kennith.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Oh gosh, ummm.... Shoot let's see if I can remember...

I think back in my wee kind (child for those of you who don't know German) days I was obsessed with Sonic, and then at one point Shadow (which is ironic because here I am now, utterly despising the latter and disgusted by the former). Tails was also big with me, too, but unlike Sonic and Shadow he's a character I still really love to this day. And then along came Silver, and after a few years he is my uncontested favorite.

when I was little Sonic was a huge part of my childhood, ok? ;3;
Oh gosh, ummm.... Shoot let's see if I can remember...

I think back in my wee kind (child for those of you who don't know German) days I was obsessed with Sonic, and then at one point Shadow (which is ironic because here I am now, utterly despising the latter and disgusted by the former). Tails was also big with me, too, but unlike Sonic and Shadow he's a character I still really love to this day. And then along came Silver, and after a few years he is my uncontested favorite.

when I was little Sonic was a huge part of my childhood, ok? ;3;
first one i can remember is the 10th doctor
first one i can remember is the 10th doctor
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
[center][img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Zryz0fQoI3I/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [size=4][b]Oh and Taran[/b][/size] [i]from Taran and the Magic Cauldron[/i] [img]https://healed1337.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/tumblr_mafyqjf7ty1rfj55oo1_500.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]BIG NEWS[/b] Little me had a type [/center]
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh and Taran
from Taran and the Magic Cauldron

tumblr_mafyqjf7ty1rfj55oo1_500.gif
BIG NEWS
Little me had a type
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
Either Tails from Sonic or Prince Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Either Tails from Sonic or Prince Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
who tells your story?
Yeah, I'm gonna say Harry Potter. Cut me some slack, I was like 9! Around that time though Celia from Harvest Moon was a close second [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hmwikia/images/e/e7/Celia.gif.png[/img] [s][size=1]She sorta looks like a more recent anime crush of mine[/size][/s]
Yeah, I'm gonna say Harry Potter. Cut me some slack, I was like 9!

Around that time though Celia from Harvest Moon was a close second

Celia.gif.png

She sorta looks like a more recent anime crush of mine
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
When Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby first came out, I had a random obsession with Champion Steven and because I was terrible at making good OCs back then, I had made this Persona-like Mary Sue OC and I shipped her with Steven. Right now, I'd say that was pretty dumb of me ^.^'
When Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby first came out, I had a random obsession with Champion Steven and because I was terrible at making good OCs back then, I had made this Persona-like Mary Sue OC and I shipped her with Steven. Right now, I'd say that was pretty dumb of me ^.^'
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
my boy here was my LIFE in elementary school. Although, looking back my type is definitely more of a Koga or Bankotsu [img]https://static.tumblr.com/dded72c5a12fc77d5b780570adf21678/fn1mrkc/dTjnpaimy/tumblr_static_bbtao8c6bjcoccwk0k04sg0ks_640_v2.png[/img]
my boy here was my LIFE in elementary school. Although, looking back my type is definitely more of a Koga or Bankotsu

tumblr_static_bbtao8c6bjcoccwk0k04sg0ks_640_v2.png
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
Mine was Pit from Kid Icarus lol
Mine was Pit from Kid Icarus lol
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
@Blumenkranz

I LOVE KID ICARUS

Mine was Deidara from Naruto, back when I was into that series.
@Blumenkranz

I LOVE KID ICARUS

Mine was Deidara from Naruto, back when I was into that series.
i really like star wars ok
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23