Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
Sephiroth.

I have a thing for white haired evil guys...

Second was Seshomaru...

I seriously had naughty dreams about Sephiroth when ff7 first came out... < _ <
Sephiroth.

I have a thing for white haired evil guys...

Second was Seshomaru...

I seriously had naughty dreams about Sephiroth when ff7 first came out... < _ <

Tommy, the green/white Power Ranger.

3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Uhn, now I have lots of baes, but these were the originals.

As a toddler...
Walt Disney's Snow White.
I would fight the other kids if they said the other princess were better than her. I loved her so much you have no idea. I had dolls, figures, clothes, books, posters, stickers, everything. I would use her costume all the time and say I'd save Snow and marry her. My parents had it all filmed on the family collection of VHS omg.
And almost as much as Snow White, I had a HUGE crush on Little Foot. He was so cute and dorky idk I just loved him ok.

As a kid...
1.Howl from Howl's Moving Castle.
Everything about that movie was perfect. But who doesn't love Howl? He was husbando, he was laifu. (still is if I stop to think about it)

As a teenager... Uchiha Itachi. No questions allowed.
Uhn, now I have lots of baes, but these were the originals.

As a toddler...
Walt Disney's Snow White.
I would fight the other kids if they said the other princess were better than her. I loved her so much you have no idea. I had dolls, figures, clothes, books, posters, stickers, everything. I would use her costume all the time and say I'd save Snow and marry her. My parents had it all filmed on the family collection of VHS omg.
And almost as much as Snow White, I had a HUGE crush on Little Foot. He was so cute and dorky idk I just loved him ok.

As a kid...
1.Howl from Howl's Moving Castle.
Everything about that movie was perfect. But who doesn't love Howl? He was husbando, he was laifu. (still is if I stop to think about it)

As a teenager... Uchiha Itachi. No questions allowed.
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
[quote name="@Thrawn" date=2015-04-29 22:49:50] ....... ............. Tommy, the green/white Power Ranger. [/quote] Yes, a million times yes. Mine was Vincent Valentine ops
@Thrawn wrote on 2015-04-29:

Yes, a million times yes.

Mine was Vincent Valentine ops
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Probably Iron Man (2008)
I'd seen some other animated things before Downey's role was a thing, they had piqued my interest but I wasn't really the crazy fangirl I am today ; u ;
Probably Iron Man (2008)
I'd seen some other animated things before Downey's role was a thing, they had piqued my interest but I wasn't really the crazy fangirl I am today ; u ;
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Danny Tanner and Uncle Jesse from Full House. <3
Danny Tanner and Uncle Jesse from Full House. <3
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I was going to say that I'm 90% certain I had fictional crushes before middle school and couldn't remember them, but then someone earlier on in the thread mentioned Caleb from W.I.T.C.H. and that whole period of my life came rushing back to me. Man, was I into that character. There's probably a bunch more, particularly from that four or five-year period of my life when I was super into manga, but that's one of the first I can remember.

But the one I was originally going to mention upon first seeing this thread is Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. Saw the movie when it first came out, forgot about it for about five years, rediscovered it in middle school, and promptly went nuts over the movie and the character for approximately five weeks. It was an interesting period in my life. It's still one of my favorite movies, and I still love that kid dearly. (It's a little different now, though. Crushing on a fifteen-year-old character was fine when I was thirteen. Feels a bit weirder doing it when I'm almost twenty one.)

Nowadays I sort of have crushes on characters, but most of the time it's more like "THEY ARE MY CHILD" and wrapping myself protectively around them. Which is how I feel about my current faves, Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6 and Link from Legend of Zelda. (THEY ARE MY BABY CHILDREN I'LL FIGHT FOR THEM)

(I wrote way more for this than I probably should have but w/e I'm trash I accept this about myself)
I was going to say that I'm 90% certain I had fictional crushes before middle school and couldn't remember them, but then someone earlier on in the thread mentioned Caleb from W.I.T.C.H. and that whole period of my life came rushing back to me. Man, was I into that character. There's probably a bunch more, particularly from that four or five-year period of my life when I was super into manga, but that's one of the first I can remember.

But the one I was originally going to mention upon first seeing this thread is Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. Saw the movie when it first came out, forgot about it for about five years, rediscovered it in middle school, and promptly went nuts over the movie and the character for approximately five weeks. It was an interesting period in my life. It's still one of my favorite movies, and I still love that kid dearly. (It's a little different now, though. Crushing on a fifteen-year-old character was fine when I was thirteen. Feels a bit weirder doing it when I'm almost twenty one.)

Nowadays I sort of have crushes on characters, but most of the time it's more like "THEY ARE MY CHILD" and wrapping myself protectively around them. Which is how I feel about my current faves, Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6 and Link from Legend of Zelda. (THEY ARE MY BABY CHILDREN I'LL FIGHT FOR THEM)

(I wrote way more for this than I probably should have but w/e I'm trash I accept this about myself)
bHeX9bv.png
Ganondorf.

Fight me you Link Lovers.
Ganondorf.

Fight me you Link Lovers.
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and Miss Hardbroom from The Worst Wicth.

And it still took me until I was 15/16 to work out I was queer....
Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and Miss Hardbroom from The Worst Wicth.

And it still took me until I was 15/16 to work out I was queer....
YJZjRyy.png................
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
...............1quKKvy.png
Haha wow a lot of this was a wild ride. I'd say my first crush was Sasori from Naruto. My first girl crush was Aradia from Homestuck.

Haha wow a lot of this was a wild ride. I'd say my first crush was Sasori from Naruto. My first girl crush was Aradia from Homestuck.

ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23