Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify as Asexual?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Heteromantic asexual here. I've recently gotten engaged to my boyfriend of ten years who is wonderfully supportive of sexuality. We've both been obsessed with dragons our whole lives. I spent all my pocket money as a kid buying dragon related paraphernalia and my favorite movies were Flight of Dragons and Dragonheart
Heteromantic asexual here. I've recently gotten engaged to my boyfriend of ten years who is wonderfully supportive of sexuality. We've both been obsessed with dragons our whole lives. I spent all my pocket money as a kid buying dragon related paraphernalia and my favorite movies were Flight of Dragons and Dragonheart
the stars
shine only at night

+8 hours ahead
of FR time
oaONRiZ.png ppOvqXN.png 5bqvdk.png
I wasn't aware of this stereotype until now. I've recently realised that I'm asexual, but I've always had an obsession with dragons. I have ornaments, pictures, wall hangings and did have soft toys which got thrown out :( I've also drawn some and incorporated them into stories I write. When I heard about FR, I was excited but also wary that it wouldn't fulfil my dragon needs. I can say it has increased my want for them drastically.
I wasn't aware of this stereotype until now. I've recently realised that I'm asexual, but I've always had an obsession with dragons. I have ornaments, pictures, wall hangings and did have soft toys which got thrown out :( I've also drawn some and incorporated them into stories I write. When I heard about FR, I was excited but also wary that it wouldn't fulfil my dragon needs. I can say it has increased my want for them drastically.
I really happen to dislike stereotypes of all kinds but yes, fellow Ace here, hello.
I really happen to dislike stereotypes of all kinds but yes, fellow Ace here, hello.
HrA24rI.gif
-DeirdrePython
Fellow ace here, who actually is totally obsessed with dragons. My best friend who is also ace is also obsessed with dragons. Oops. Edit:: I just realized I have a dragon with ace colors! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6716215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67163/6716215_350.png[/img] [/url]
Fellow ace here, who actually is totally obsessed with dragons. My best friend who is also ace is also obsessed with dragons. Oops.

Edit:: I just realized I have a dragon with ace colors!

6716215_350.png
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngRU9Ec1i.pnggMrGqCS.png
I'm demisexual and I am slightly obsessed with dragons... does that count?

I don't actually know any aces who are specifically obsessed with dragons.. I'd never even heard that stereotype either. I guess there are worse things to be obsessed with though, yeah...?
I'm demisexual and I am slightly obsessed with dragons... does that count?

I don't actually know any aces who are specifically obsessed with dragons.. I'd never even heard that stereotype either. I guess there are worse things to be obsessed with though, yeah...?
hybjJEB.gif arcane%20banner%20sig_zpsskyxiyyb.png
Yooo I'm Asexual. The way I found out about Flight Rising is someone had made Asexual colored Dragons so I was like "Hey that sounds cool dragons are cool". But honestly ... the stereotype is kind of ... well alot of people think we're like little kids you know?
Yooo I'm Asexual. The way I found out about Flight Rising is someone had made Asexual colored Dragons so I was like "Hey that sounds cool dragons are cool". But honestly ... the stereotype is kind of ... well alot of people think we're like little kids you know?
awwww yeah I'm asexual!! [gray-a but] im okay with the 'asexuals love dragons and cake' stereotype tbh dragons r radicoolio
awwww yeah I'm asexual!! [gray-a but] im okay with the 'asexuals love dragons and cake' stereotype tbh dragons r radicoolio
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Wow, this is a lot more people than I was expecting! I hear you all with the hating stereotypes because they make asexuals seem childish. My favorite example of this is we have a straight/gay alliance at our school, which is excellent, but one of the members was sitting at my table, and they decided it was asexual day. She turned to me, I guess wanting to spread the knowledge because I don't really broadcast the fact that I'm ace, and says 'asexuals are just like normal people, except they just want to cuddle instead of having sex!' And I was just sitting there like. Wow. Okay.
Wow, this is a lot more people than I was expecting! I hear you all with the hating stereotypes because they make asexuals seem childish. My favorite example of this is we have a straight/gay alliance at our school, which is excellent, but one of the members was sitting at my table, and they decided it was asexual day. She turned to me, I guess wanting to spread the knowledge because I don't really broadcast the fact that I'm ace, and says 'asexuals are just like normal people, except they just want to cuddle instead of having sex!' And I was just sitting there like. Wow. Okay.
5cx1lc.jpg
yo im grey ace and the dragon rumour is true
yo im grey ace and the dragon rumour is true
Hey, Grey-Ace here as well, and I am confirmed 100% dragontrash.
Hey, Grey-Ace here as well, and I am confirmed 100% dragontrash.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16