Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify as Asexual?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Never heard of the stereotype and I'm most definitely not obsessed with dragons (or any other non-humanlike creatures).
Never heard of the stereotype and I'm most definitely not obsessed with dragons (or any other non-humanlike creatures).
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Ace panrom here! *looks at her lair and decides this is true for her*
Ace panrom here! *looks at her lair and decides this is true for her*
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
Hmmmm.... I'm ace and I like dragons and cake. I'm a stereotypical person it seems 8D
Hmmmm.... I'm ace and I like dragons and cake. I'm a stereotypical person it seems 8D
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
another ace here! i definitely fit the stereotype. i've loved dragons ever since i was a really little kid.
another ace here! i definitely fit the stereotype. i've loved dragons ever since i was a really little kid.
it / he pronouns

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif

feel free to ping, i lose track of threads very easily!
I've never heard of this before :o
When I was in 3rd grade (man thats like a lot of years ago. 7 or 8 I think.)
I was /obsessed/ with dragons
I'd always draw them, and eventually found these Dragonology plushies (That I now own :') )

To this day. I still doodle dragons quite often, and still have those plushies that now sit on a shelf.

And I am an ace.

So I surely fit this stereotype B)
I've never heard of this before :o
When I was in 3rd grade (man thats like a lot of years ago. 7 or 8 I think.)
I was /obsessed/ with dragons
I'd always draw them, and eventually found these Dragonology plushies (That I now own :') )

To this day. I still doodle dragons quite often, and still have those plushies that now sit on a shelf.

And I am an ace.

So I surely fit this stereotype B)
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I think that gender/identity issued-people (demi, asexual, whatever of the likes) tend to gather in creative places a lot.
When you take a closer look at ""real artists"" you'll find that apparently straight married artists are kinda rare? Or at least you can find plenty of different sexuality and genders among a relative small amount of artists - especially female (physcial) ones.
Eventually creativity is linked with ones identity - at least that's what I assume.

I'd be honestly surprised to find more 100%straight people around here than other usually rare sexualities.
((When talking about stereotypes: I usually joke that all dragons are gay, because when you move in the Furry fandom you'll notice that female dragons are RARE and straight males are even rarer, lmao. BUT yeha never heard about the asexuals-love-dragons stereotype either. I don't think anybody on FR would mind such a stereotype though ;') ))
I think that gender/identity issued-people (demi, asexual, whatever of the likes) tend to gather in creative places a lot.
When you take a closer look at ""real artists"" you'll find that apparently straight married artists are kinda rare? Or at least you can find plenty of different sexuality and genders among a relative small amount of artists - especially female (physcial) ones.
Eventually creativity is linked with ones identity - at least that's what I assume.

I'd be honestly surprised to find more 100%straight people around here than other usually rare sexualities.
((When talking about stereotypes: I usually joke that all dragons are gay, because when you move in the Furry fandom you'll notice that female dragons are RARE and straight males are even rarer, lmao. BUT yeha never heard about the asexuals-love-dragons stereotype either. I don't think anybody on FR would mind such a stereotype though ;') ))
Super ace here, and while I don't really like infantilizing stereotypes, this one is really true for me lmao. Dragons are awesome.
Super ace here, and while I don't really like infantilizing stereotypes, this one is really true for me lmao. Dragons are awesome.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Aro ace all the way! Very much in love with dragons and it's one of the few stereotypes I can agree with.
Aro ace all the way! Very much in love with dragons and it's one of the few stereotypes I can agree with.
pd7VIno.png
I'm asexual and I like dragons lol.
I didn't know this was a thing tbh
I'm asexual and I like dragons lol.
I didn't know this was a thing tbh
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I recently came to the realization that I was asexual after learning about it and kind of going 'holy wow that explains a lot'.

I've had an obsession with dragons for as long as I can remember. One of the first stories I remember writing was about dragons when I was in elementary school. And I literally had a moment of freaking out and jumping up and down when I was able to get into FR on the October reg window because 'omg a site about dragons!'
I recently came to the realization that I was asexual after learning about it and kind of going 'holy wow that explains a lot'.

I've had an obsession with dragons for as long as I can remember. One of the first stories I remember writing was about dragons when I was in elementary school. And I literally had a moment of freaking out and jumping up and down when I was able to get into FR on the October reg window because 'omg a site about dragons!'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16