Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify as Asexual?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I've never heard of the ace dragon obsession.
Another ace here.. I like dragons but not obsessed with 'em.
I'm obsessed with rhinos and beetles and other hoofed animals 8I
I've never heard of the ace dragon obsession.
Another ace here.. I like dragons but not obsessed with 'em.
I'm obsessed with rhinos and beetles and other hoofed animals 8I
I didn't know that there was a stereotype of asexual people being obsessed with dragons. I didn't even know that there were any stereotypes about asexuals. I guess I follow the dragon stereotype though.
I didn't know that there was a stereotype of asexual people being obsessed with dragons. I didn't even know that there were any stereotypes about asexuals. I guess I follow the dragon stereotype though.
im ace and i love dragons :0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9216164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92162/9216164_350.png[/img] [/url] heres my ace pride derg!!
im ace and i love dragons :0

9216164_350.png

heres my ace pride derg!!
Grey-romantic ace here. The dragon-obsessive stereotype is definitely true for me. :D Of course, I love just about all mythical creatures, but I'd say I've loved dragons the longest.
Grey-romantic ace here. The dragon-obsessive stereotype is definitely true for me. :D Of course, I love just about all mythical creatures, but I'd say I've loved dragons the longest.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
I'm demisexual myself. ^_^
I'm demisexual myself. ^_^
Heya, I'm Ace, but I wasn't aware of this stereotype. Even so, in my case it is 100% true.
Heya, I'm Ace, but I wasn't aware of this stereotype. Even so, in my case it is 100% true.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I'm totally Ace, maybe demi, I totally don't give a crap overall. :'D

Wait, are you serious? Ace people have stereotypes about them? And why dragons? That's so random! Most people don't even seem to know we exist outside of Tumblr.
I'm totally Ace, maybe demi, I totally don't give a crap overall. :'D

Wait, are you serious? Ace people have stereotypes about them? And why dragons? That's so random! Most people don't even seem to know we exist outside of Tumblr.
Another ace reporting in, yep, i love dragons.
heck ye living the stereotype. B)
Another ace reporting in, yep, i love dragons.
heck ye living the stereotype. B)
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
I'm a hetero-romantic genderfluid asexual and I'm also obsessed with dragons, among lots of other things. Never heard that we where supposed to have a thing for dragons, but thinking of myself and people I know it seems to make sense.
I'm a hetero-romantic genderfluid asexual and I'm also obsessed with dragons, among lots of other things. Never heard that we where supposed to have a thing for dragons, but thinking of myself and people I know it seems to make sense.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I'm asexual and aromantic. I think that dragons are pretty cool, but probably most people here would and I honestly never thought about them much at all before joining this site. I never even knew that was a stereotype.
I'm asexual and aromantic. I think that dragons are pretty cool, but probably most people here would and I honestly never thought about them much at all before joining this site. I never even knew that was a stereotype.
aibotrio5_by_aibo7m3-d82qbdm.jpg
Want to learn about Sony Aibo robots? Send me a PM! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16