Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify as Asexual?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
I'm ace and dragons were my life since birth
I'm ace and dragons were my life since birth
DWUBZ.gif
Panromantic asexual, and I've always had a fascination with dragons.
...Is this an actual thing? Is there some connection? Are aces secretly dragons?
Might we harness their power and take over the planet?

The world may never know.
Panromantic asexual, and I've always had a fascination with dragons.
...Is this an actual thing? Is there some connection? Are aces secretly dragons?
Might we harness their power and take over the planet?

The world may never know.
hn5xCVk.png
Asexual here, I've always liked dragons too XD
Asexual here, I've always liked dragons too XD
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
i'm aceflux !
i'm aceflux !
I'm ace as well. I've had the usual BS aimed at me whenever I told someone why I wasn't interested in 'stuff.'

But hey, I love dragons and while I don't like the stereotypes, I'm not gonna bother... kinda isn't my style to argue.
I'm ace as well. I've had the usual BS aimed at me whenever I told someone why I wasn't interested in 'stuff.'

But hey, I love dragons and while I don't like the stereotypes, I'm not gonna bother... kinda isn't my style to argue.
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
I'm so ace and nothing hurts. But I like dragons as much as I do unicorns or werewolves lol

suddenly the tumblr posts of if the sexualities were myths makes sense
I'm so ace and nothing hurts. But I like dragons as much as I do unicorns or werewolves lol

suddenly the tumblr posts of if the sexualities were myths makes sense
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
demisexual here and lmao!! i did not know this was a stereotype! i am very fond of dragons though. and dinosaurs.
demisexual here and lmao!! i did not know this was a stereotype! i am very fond of dragons though. and dinosaurs.
4196994_CQZheREwDNzeNct.png4196986_gv0qE7ZI8FGYW8L.png
I didn't know about this love for dragons being a stereotype, but I can confidently say that I'm an asexual who doesn't care for cake. I don't care for sweets in general, in fact.
Dragons are cool, pretty to look at, but not something I'm obsessed over.

Who just looovvees when their cousin(s) thinks you're gay just because you're asexual, and no one believes it? v:
I didn't know about this love for dragons being a stereotype, but I can confidently say that I'm an asexual who doesn't care for cake. I don't care for sweets in general, in fact.
Dragons are cool, pretty to look at, but not something I'm obsessed over.

Who just looovvees when their cousin(s) thinks you're gay just because you're asexual, and no one believes it? v:
Gray-a here \^o^/
Idk might just be a myth, or maybe I'm nor fully into dragons because I'm not proper ace o_o
Gray-a here \^o^/
Idk might just be a myth, or maybe I'm nor fully into dragons because I'm not proper ace o_o
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
ace here! idk why that is a thing but its true... my ace friends all like dragons!
ace here! idk why that is a thing but its true... my ace friends all like dragons!
K7QOBXu.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16