Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify as Asexual?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
*Raises hand*
Guess I finally fit into a sterotype, hehe

Dragons are probably one of the raddest things in the universe, IMO.
*Raises hand*
Guess I finally fit into a sterotype, hehe

Dragons are probably one of the raddest things in the universe, IMO.
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
I am (was? I'm working on it) asexual, and that stereotype is somehow completely true. Dragons are the best things ever, and considering my personality/habits, I'm really similar to them. I also hear that we like cake. That one's not as true for me. It's nice, but I have a major issue with frosting on the roof of my mouth, especially low-quality frosting. *shudders*
I am (was? I'm working on it) asexual, and that stereotype is somehow completely true. Dragons are the best things ever, and considering my personality/habits, I'm really similar to them. I also hear that we like cake. That one's not as true for me. It's nice, but I have a major issue with frosting on the roof of my mouth, especially low-quality frosting. *shudders*
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Demisexuality is on the asexual scale :D
Demisexuality is on the asexual scale :D
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
I did not know there was a stereotype of aces liking dragons. Well I 100% fit into that. This made my day tbh.
I did not know there was a stereotype of aces liking dragons. Well I 100% fit into that. This made my day tbh.
I didnt know that ace people where that commonly sterotyped with dragons XD
Though I didnt know ace exsited till last year and my common knowledge is level "I live under a rock". Or at least I assume since people keep ASKING me if I live under a rock XD

I am aced, I like dragons (why I am here, lol) but not insanely obsessed.
I think they are cool and I like dragon things (how to train your dragon, whoo!) but I'm not exactly obsessed since not everything I have is dragon related XD (I like them a lot but probably not to the point of obsession though they are a favorite breed)
I didnt know that ace people where that commonly sterotyped with dragons XD
Though I didnt know ace exsited till last year and my common knowledge is level "I live under a rock". Or at least I assume since people keep ASKING me if I live under a rock XD

I am aced, I like dragons (why I am here, lol) but not insanely obsessed.
I think they are cool and I like dragon things (how to train your dragon, whoo!) but I'm not exactly obsessed since not everything I have is dragon related XD (I like them a lot but probably not to the point of obsession though they are a favorite breed)
A Panromantic Asexual just hopping in. Hello other fellow LBGT+ members! C:
A Panromantic Asexual just hopping in. Hello other fellow LBGT+ members! C:
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@mysterySanity - hello! i'm asexual. nice to know that other people exist here. i've been super obsessed with dinosaurs and dragons for as long as i can remember; not sure why that stereotype is true :,D
@mysterySanity - hello! i'm asexual. nice to know that other people exist here. i've been super obsessed with dinosaurs and dragons for as long as i can remember; not sure why that stereotype is true :,D
CYT4VFx.png
I'm homoromantic asexual! I like dragons but kaiju are way cooler imo.
I'm homoromantic asexual! I like dragons but kaiju are way cooler imo.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16