Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify as Asexual?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
i am asexual and i do like dragons but i have never thought of it as an obsession *looks at dragon plushies*Well never a bad one
i am asexual and i do like dragons but i have never thought of it as an obsession *looks at dragon plushies*Well never a bad one
NXwxhXo.png
I'm an Aromantic Asexual and never knew it was a stereotype especially since the AVEN forumsbnever mention it. My brother is obsessed with dragons but he's DEFINITELY not asexual. He loves his women.

As for me I'm obsessed with anime.
I'm an Aromantic Asexual and never knew it was a stereotype especially since the AVEN forumsbnever mention it. My brother is obsessed with dragons but he's DEFINITELY not asexual. He loves his women.

As for me I'm obsessed with anime.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
...I was unaware of this stereotype and yet I fit it. *surreptitiously hides dragon plushies, dragon figurines, and yu-gi-oh deck full of dragons*
...I was unaware of this stereotype and yet I fit it. *surreptitiously hides dragon plushies, dragon figurines, and yu-gi-oh deck full of dragons*
rlfh5f.jpg
[quote name="Talora" date="2015-02-22 06:46:54"]Hello gray-ace reporting in. The stereotype is 100 % true. Loved dragons since I was a kid (well, originally it was dinosaurs), then it intensified when I got my first Spyro game. Besides, almost everything can become better by adding dragons. Already have dragons? [i]Add more.[/i][/quote] Yes hello, are you me? Hahahha xD
Talora wrote on 2015-02-22 06:46:54:
Hello gray-ace reporting in.

The stereotype is 100 % true. Loved dragons since I was a kid (well, originally it was dinosaurs), then it intensified when I got my first Spyro game.

Besides, almost everything can become better by adding dragons. Already have dragons? Add more.
Yes hello, are you me? Hahahha xD
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
agender asexual here and i assure u i love my dragons
agender asexual here and i assure u i love my dragons
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
Another agender ace here [img]http://agentsofgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sailor_moon_crystal4.png[/img]
Another agender ace here

sailor_moon_crystal4.png
Huh. I don't pay a lot of attention to stereotypes and have never heard that before, but yeah. I'm ace and yay dragons.

I've basically been into dragons (and fantasy in general) since I discovered the genre. Before dragons was the dinosaur phase. I still think dinos are pretty neat but they are no dragons.
Videogames probably helped, stuff like Breath of Fire III and Ogre Battle 64 are ones I remember most clearly for awesome dragons. (Not that pathetic gremlin Spryo, pretending to be a real dragon. Seriously I played that game as a child and never stopped thinking "why can't I be playing as one of the cool dragons?")
Huh. I don't pay a lot of attention to stereotypes and have never heard that before, but yeah. I'm ace and yay dragons.

I've basically been into dragons (and fantasy in general) since I discovered the genre. Before dragons was the dinosaur phase. I still think dinos are pretty neat but they are no dragons.
Videogames probably helped, stuff like Breath of Fire III and Ogre Battle 64 are ones I remember most clearly for awesome dragons. (Not that pathetic gremlin Spryo, pretending to be a real dragon. Seriously I played that game as a child and never stopped thinking "why can't I be playing as one of the cool dragons?")
Asexuals and an obsession with dragons, huh? My inexplicable childhood infatuation with the Inheritance Cycle may have some basis after all!
Asexuals and an obsession with dragons, huh? My inexplicable childhood infatuation with the Inheritance Cycle may have some basis after all!
Hi I am an ace aro and dragons are my life. I am notorious for my love of dragons. A bunch of my friends call me dragon. Dragons are why I joined this site
Hi I am an ace aro and dragons are my life. I am notorious for my love of dragons. A bunch of my friends call me dragon. Dragons are why I joined this site
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
I've never in all my life heard of that stereotype, but I fit it. Looks like my life long love dragons has some basis to it... I hoard dragon related stuff like dragons hoard treasure...
I've never in all my life heard of that stereotype, but I fit it. Looks like my life long love dragons has some basis to it... I hoard dragon related stuff like dragons hoard treasure...
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16