Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Absurd Phobias!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I am extremely afraid of wasps I think it's prob a phobia. due to bad experiences as a kid

I have a phobia of anything ghosts/spirits

and my main and worst phobia is of fire
I am extremely afraid of wasps I think it's prob a phobia. due to bad experiences as a kid

I have a phobia of anything ghosts/spirits

and my main and worst phobia is of fire
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
I have a not-so-absurd phobia of hypodermic needles. I get panic attacks just from thinking about them. More absurd is my fear of horses, dogs and moths.

It's been raining a lot where I live so these huuuuuuge rain moths are starting to appear and going outside is really horrible because they are EVERYWHERE. I'm scared to open the curtains because sometimes they'll be on the windows.

Here's hoping my cat won't bring any of them inside ono;;
I have a not-so-absurd phobia of hypodermic needles. I get panic attacks just from thinking about them. More absurd is my fear of horses, dogs and moths.

It's been raining a lot where I live so these huuuuuuge rain moths are starting to appear and going outside is really horrible because they are EVERYWHERE. I'm scared to open the curtains because sometimes they'll be on the windows.

Here's hoping my cat won't bring any of them inside ono;;
Zombies and Volcanoes are literally my biggest fears...
Zombies and Volcanoes are literally my biggest fears...
SHARP THINGS. I am really sacred of those. Manly because I read a manual for a mower when I was 6.
SHARP THINGS. I am really sacred of those. Manly because I read a manual for a mower when I was 6.
Lichtdrache.gif
i have a really REALLY bad fear of milk, wrist veins, and spiders.

its awful and i hate it ; ;
i have a really REALLY bad fear of milk, wrist veins, and spiders.

its awful and i hate it ; ;
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
Self-flushing toilets.
Yes, strange phobia, but I have it xD
SelfFlushToiletPhobia

Basically when I was little I'd listen to everything my older brother told me because he said he never lied. One of those things had something to do with being sucked down a toilet if it flushed on it's own. Though I'm aware that it isn't true, they still freak me out... xD
Self-flushing toilets.
Yes, strange phobia, but I have it xD
SelfFlushToiletPhobia

Basically when I was little I'd listen to everything my older brother told me because he said he never lied. One of those things had something to do with being sucked down a toilet if it flushed on it's own. Though I'm aware that it isn't true, they still freak me out... xD
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
I have a phobia of certain textures, yelling, seafood and eye contact. I get really freaked out when people try to force me to make eye contact or yell it drives me up a a wall.(which is funny becausei stim by basically yelling monotonously) I cannot eat/kill fish or see people eat any sort of seafood without feeling immediately repulsed and get really really sick.

I also have a really bad problem with liquids in my eye, I just fear that eyedrops will burn my eyes like acid.

I also have a phobia of the sun, i can tolerate it if i dont look at it but when its too bright I sweat excessively and I want to cover my face and it causes my skin to feel likes it burning and it triggers my dermatillomania and my body just starts freaking out. It causes my eyes to hurt so much. (Ironic because i'm in light)

@Neoven8tr PUS UGH I cannot stan d,,, I can take blood gore guts and any of the above but pus will make me want to tear my skin out or scratch/wipe at the area where it is located.
I have a phobia of certain textures, yelling, seafood and eye contact. I get really freaked out when people try to force me to make eye contact or yell it drives me up a a wall.(which is funny becausei stim by basically yelling monotonously) I cannot eat/kill fish or see people eat any sort of seafood without feeling immediately repulsed and get really really sick.

I also have a really bad problem with liquids in my eye, I just fear that eyedrops will burn my eyes like acid.

I also have a phobia of the sun, i can tolerate it if i dont look at it but when its too bright I sweat excessively and I want to cover my face and it causes my skin to feel likes it burning and it triggers my dermatillomania and my body just starts freaking out. It causes my eyes to hurt so much. (Ironic because i'm in light)

@Neoven8tr PUS UGH I cannot stan d,,, I can take blood gore guts and any of the above but pus will make me want to tear my skin out or scratch/wipe at the area where it is located.
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
You know all those teeny-tiny-baby-octopus-in-someone's-hand photos people seem to ADORE sharing around tumblr?

Yeah no. I have to blacklist anything with a cephalopod in it. Those goat-eyed contortionist slime blobs scare the everlasting crap out of me.
You know all those teeny-tiny-baby-octopus-in-someone's-hand photos people seem to ADORE sharing around tumblr?

Yeah no. I have to blacklist anything with a cephalopod in it. Those goat-eyed contortionist slime blobs scare the everlasting crap out of me.
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
I'm afraid if lizards. Tiny ones. I think big ones like iguanas are really cool, but the little anoles that run around outside terrify me.

And I'm afraid of children. Babies to be exact, something just ain't right about something that can go from giggling to a death-shriek in .5 seconds.
I'm afraid if lizards. Tiny ones. I think big ones like iguanas are really cool, but the little anoles that run around outside terrify me.

And I'm afraid of children. Babies to be exact, something just ain't right about something that can go from giggling to a death-shriek in .5 seconds.
IMZbI9C.png
i'm afraid of christianity as a religion- but not christians, weirdly enough. i'm also afraid of analog clocks that run too fast and of parasitic wasps- honestly, what the unholy f//k was nature thinking...
i've also got some mental issue related phobias, like telepathy, making mistakes, having my hands cut off, and being abandoned. :/
i'm afraid of christianity as a religion- but not christians, weirdly enough. i'm also afraid of analog clocks that run too fast and of parasitic wasps- honestly, what the unholy f//k was nature thinking...
i've also got some mental issue related phobias, like telepathy, making mistakes, having my hands cut off, and being abandoned. :/
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45