Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Absurd Phobias!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I'm absolutely terrified of looking at anything sharp angled toward my face. Like even if its only slightly pointed in my direction i freak out. Like for example i hold my tablet pen the eraser side down and turn and see the tip of it pointing towards my face. I get this upset feeling in my gut and have to look at something else. This only started AFTER seeing the whole pencil trick the joker does in the dark knight.
I'm absolutely terrified of looking at anything sharp angled toward my face. Like even if its only slightly pointed in my direction i freak out. Like for example i hold my tablet pen the eraser side down and turn and see the tip of it pointing towards my face. I get this upset feeling in my gut and have to look at something else. This only started AFTER seeing the whole pencil trick the joker does in the dark knight.
WcUWOG9.png
I'm really afraid of ants ahaha... Especially if any get on me or near me, I'll freak out.
I'm really afraid of ants ahaha... Especially if any get on me or near me, I'll freak out.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45