Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Absurd Phobias!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
Bees and anything else that buzzes in my ears. This includes flies.
Bees and anything else that buzzes in my ears. This includes flies.
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
Apart from Arachnophobia, I'm afraid of various insects including all that sting, grasshoppers, and when I was little I was afraid of dragonflies. I know they aren't dangerous but there were plenty in my garden and when I saw one I run away screaming! xD Maybe it was their strange shape that bothered me, but now I like them :)

I'm also afraid of being in crowded places, or where there are many people. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
Apart from Arachnophobia, I'm afraid of various insects including all that sting, grasshoppers, and when I was little I was afraid of dragonflies. I know they aren't dangerous but there were plenty in my garden and when I saw one I run away screaming! xD Maybe it was their strange shape that bothered me, but now I like them :)

I'm also afraid of being in crowded places, or where there are many people. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
IkHjvJM.gif
I get a very terrified feeling on bouncy houses
I desperately want to have fun on them and I go on them from time to time because my friends like them. But as soon as I get stuck I flail wildly good god haha. I think its the unstable footing that gets me?
I get a very terrified feeling on bouncy houses
I desperately want to have fun on them and I go on them from time to time because my friends like them. But as soon as I get stuck I flail wildly good god haha. I think its the unstable footing that gets me?
I have two weird fears. The first one is Mickey Mouse it's bad enough that I get creeped out and have to leave a room if I hear someone impersonating his voice. The second one is butterflies. It's strange because I'm not scared of moths I actually really like them but I will run away from butterflies.
I have two weird fears. The first one is Mickey Mouse it's bad enough that I get creeped out and have to leave a room if I hear someone impersonating his voice. The second one is butterflies. It's strange because I'm not scared of moths I actually really like them but I will run away from butterflies.
HWSdG0V.png
@DrValentina Right, I have PO-OCD (primarily obsessive) and it involves a lot of intrusive thoughts.

Usually about ridiculous things, like what people will say about me when I'm dead (***?)

Corn chips can be sneaky, but not as sneaky as hard taco shells, I don't think >.>
@DrValentina Right, I have PO-OCD (primarily obsessive) and it involves a lot of intrusive thoughts.

Usually about ridiculous things, like what people will say about me when I'm dead (***?)

Corn chips can be sneaky, but not as sneaky as hard taco shells, I don't think >.>
ot0aco5.png
I'm very emetophobic (afraid of throwing up)
I'm very emetophobic (afraid of throwing up)
I am afraid of holes.

More specifically, I have trypophobia, which is not recognized as an official phobia for some reason, but is the fear of patterns of holes/circles.

Like *shudder* honeycombs and wasp nests.

It's not crippling although thanks to google's body horror images that no one prepared me for I have now developed an aversion to honeycombs, wasp nests, hairlines on scalps, and the movie Holes.

Thanks google.
I am afraid of holes.

More specifically, I have trypophobia, which is not recognized as an official phobia for some reason, but is the fear of patterns of holes/circles.

Like *shudder* honeycombs and wasp nests.

It's not crippling although thanks to google's body horror images that no one prepared me for I have now developed an aversion to honeycombs, wasp nests, hairlines on scalps, and the movie Holes.

Thanks google.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Fear of wasps, hornets and anything like them. Spiders are strange for me-the smaller they are the less likely I'll fear them, yet I'm not afraid of a tarantula.

What'll really get me though is the damn house centipede. To the point that I freeze for a bit before I can get myself moving again. Those damn legs and the speed it moves!
Fear of wasps, hornets and anything like them. Spiders are strange for me-the smaller they are the less likely I'll fear them, yet I'm not afraid of a tarantula.

What'll really get me though is the damn house centipede. To the point that I freeze for a bit before I can get myself moving again. Those damn legs and the speed it moves!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@CaptainAzazel

I have every single one including the one you just mentioned.

Intrusive thoughts, germaphobia, worrying about my family, symmetry.
@CaptainAzazel

I have every single one including the one you just mentioned.

Intrusive thoughts, germaphobia, worrying about my family, symmetry.
I almost drowned in a pool on... a couple of occasions, actually, so I'm terrified of pools. Walking past them gets my stomach all tense. Lakes? Oceans? Fine! I'll go hang out in them (within reason, I can't swim) but pools... no.

I'm also super incapable of staying at people's houses. I hate crashing, I hate sleepovers -- I will literally take a taxi home instead of stay at a friend's place. Hotels are okay, but other than that, I can't stand sleeping away from home.
I almost drowned in a pool on... a couple of occasions, actually, so I'm terrified of pools. Walking past them gets my stomach all tense. Lakes? Oceans? Fine! I'll go hang out in them (within reason, I can't swim) but pools... no.

I'm also super incapable of staying at people's houses. I hate crashing, I hate sleepovers -- I will literally take a taxi home instead of stay at a friend's place. Hotels are okay, but other than that, I can't stand sleeping away from home.
they/them
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45